Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Vibrations, frequencies, and bass.....
    #14374332 - 04/29/11 07:37 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Bare with me as my mind is spun from too much coffee at the moment, getting my thoughts out in a linear fashion can be quite a task....

What is it about vibrations :strokebeard: ?...Everyone loves bass/vibrations. When at a party/show that's playing bass heavy music on a quality system, every single cell in every persons body vibrating at the same frequency at the same time. It feels absolutely amazing. Vision becomes blurry from the bass shaking your eye balls, you can feel the insides of you lungs being tickled, and it almost produces a pressure like feeling within your head. When the bass cuts out it's almost like a release....Bass feels warm and fuzzy.

On tryptamine such as Psilocybin and DMT, I often experience intense vibrations/frequencies running through me. Though they're euphoric in a way, they often build to where it becomes overwhelming...Completely immersed to the point of merging with the vibrations, almost as if merging with the grand vibrations of the cosmos (if there is such a thing :shrug: ). I also experience vibrations during sleep paralysis, they're damn near identical to the vibrations/buzzing frequencies I get during the come up from an intense hit of DMT. They build in intensity to the point I either wake up, or almost feel as if I'm literally lifting out of my body. Very strange....

Now I'm not all that educated on this particular subject, but isn't it said that all matter & elements resonate or emit a certain frequency?....The earth as a whole emits a certain frequency (Schumann resonances?)...When it comes down to it, isn't everything we experience a "frequency" in a way? From colors, to sounds, to brainwave activity and so on...

Not exactly sure where I was going with this thread, vibrations and frequencies have always had my curiosity. Hopefully this thread will provoke some conversing on the matter :strokebeard: .

And I leave you with this >>>>

:stoner:

--------------------

Edited by openmind (04/29/11 07:45 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Loc: Behind the Redwoods
Re: Vibrations, frequencies, and bass..... [Re: openmind]
    #14374426 - 04/29/11 07:54 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I'm into the power of bass as well. Most of the shows and parties I go to are bass centric these days. I love the feeling of the frequencies coursing their way through my body and the way the bass bins literally move the air around me and tingles my skin.

A lot of the producers these days are creating psychedelic bass music that will resonate with your inner vibrations, especially when you let go with a head full of tryptamines.

--------------------

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: Vibrations, frequencies, and bass..... [Re: muistrue]
    #14374432 - 04/29/11 07:56 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I don't know I'm attracted to absolute zero (zero vibration)

--------------------

OfflineScarab74
Warminatrix
Female

Loc: Conchs & Coconuts, USA Flag
Re: Vibrations, frequencies, and bass..... [Re: openmind]
    #14374443 - 04/29/11 07:57 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

You remind me of when I took Sanskrit and we discussed how the sounds of spoken Sanskrit are more important that the vocabulary or syntax.  For example, the spoken "om" when broken down into all three syllables, (a-u-m) contains all of the harmonics of terrestrial living things. Speaking the word "Ram" (fire) actually results in a change in body temperature, especially at the navel chakra.

I never considered this would apply to colours, but that perfectly explains the synesthsia during a good trip.  It's all vibrations the brain interprets along specific, frequently cultural, lines, which are blurred and twisted by psychedelics.

Neat-o!

--------------------
~Scarab74
We are such stuff as dreams are made of.
                W. Shakespeare - The Tempest

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Re: Vibrations, frequencies, and bass..... [Re: Scarab74]
    #14374446 - 04/29/11 07:58 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

ya well vibrations are the key sign of life. that's why woman always choose the male counterpart for mating based on their vibrational mating ritual dance

--------------------

Offlinedummy
I am you and what I see is me

Re: Vibrations, frequencies, and bass..... [Re: Coaster]
    #14374457 - 04/29/11 08:01 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

0 Pa and 0K are impossible though...

vibrations are very strange. i didn't really know whats up until i started studying physics. everything vibrates. it's amazing how much though people put into vibrating shit. if you build a structure in such a way that it's natural frequency (frequency it will vibrate at, unforced) matches the frequency of some force that it may deal with (earth quake, wind, machinery, etc) that shit will collapse!

or like that esoteric shit that refers to bad moods as 'low vibe' and good moods as 'hi vibe'... it all sounds basically like bs on paper, but if you can feel yourself well enough you can definitely see what they're talking about!

frequencies man.... frequencies...

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Re: Vibrations, frequencies, and bass..... [Re: dummy]
    #14374475 - 04/29/11 08:06 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

ya dude thats why I have a mass tune damper in my house :wizard:

--------------------

OfflineScarab74
Warminatrix
Female

Loc: Conchs & Coconuts, USA Flag
Re: Vibrations, frequencies, and bass..... [Re: Coaster]
    #14374534 - 04/29/11 08:17 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Well, my husband is a good dancer . . .

--------------------
~Scarab74
We are such stuff as dreams are made of.
                W. Shakespeare - The Tempest

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale