Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleveggieM

Teens say marijuana, LSD drugs of choice [NH]
    #3935206 - 03/18/05 10:47 AM (19 years, 14 days ago)

Teens say marijuana, LSD drugs of choice
March 18, 2005
seacoastonline.com

EXETER - High School students interviewed this week agreed that while marijuana and other drugs such as LSD and cocaine are popular at school, heroin is not.

Their comments came after the recent arrests of three individuals who police allege were involved in heroin dealing in Exeter, two in a school zone.

Most of the students were not aware of the recent busts, which also included separate arrests for cocaine and marijuana possession. Another arrest involved a juvenile charged with attempting to sell drugs at Exeter High School.

The students are not unaware of the existence of drugs in the school and in the town.

All those interviewed agreed that drugs are easy to procure, and that marijuana was most popular, but other substances are available if students wanted more of a choice. Many students said that Exeter High School is no different than any other school when it comes to students and drugs.

"Drugs are not a problem, but they are there," said junior Sarah Cranor.

Cranor and Kayla McBride, also a junior, listed drugs they knew students use. They both agreed that marijuana was the most prevalent, but said that cocaine and LSD were also present.

Cranor said she thought students used drugs because "there is nothing else to do."

Senior Karrissa Cail said students will leave school to use drugs and then return, some even doing it in the parking lot of the school.

In addition to LSD and marijuana, mushrooms are most popular, Cail said, but there is also cocaine at school.

Cail said it was very easy for students to get their drug of choice when they wanted to.

Cail said she has seen an increase of drugs in school during her four years there, but added, "It's at every school."

Sophomore Reid Madilo is new to Exeter High School this year. He said that when he came to EHS, people would come up to him and ask him, "you want any acid?" because they knew he was a new student.

Madilo said a student could get basically whatever kind of drug he or she wanted at school.

When asked if he had heard of heroin in the school, Madilo said he had heard a little bit of talk about it, but not much.

Both Madilo and student Stephen Peel said that students will go in the woods behind the school, the parking lot or the bathrooms at school to use drugs during school hours.

Jake Roy, a sophomore, said that marijuana was the main drug he was aware of at school.

"I's too cool for kids not to do it," he said.

Roy said that school officials do perform drug searches and students are taught about drug abuse in health class, but it is still going on.

Kerry Roether, the student-assistance counselor at Exeter High School, said that the bulk of drugs she hears about through students are alcohol, tobacco and marijuana.

She did say that prescription drugs and over-the-counter drugs are also types of drugs students seem to use.

"The largest percent (of students) refer themselves," she said about the students who come to her. "They are really looking for someone to talk to."

Roether said there is really a need for the program she runs. She said she never has a spare moment.

Roether said her main job is to give the students information and resources or possibly refer them to outside sources, if they agree. Everything is confidential, she said.

Roether, an assistance counselor at EHS for six years, said she has not necessarily seen an increase in students using drugs, but pointed out that state statistics indicate drug use is increasing at the state level.

"As a society we have an issue," she said.

The school does educate students about drug use. The high school's health class has an alcohol, drugs and tobacco component, she said, which is one way the school gets information out to students about drug abuse.

The school has in the past performed drug searches as well.

The school is also going to be part of a sample Youth Risk and Behavior survey. This will ask students drug-related questions and will give school administration information about drug use at the school, she said.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: Teens say marijuana, LSD drugs of choice [NH] [Re: veggie]
    #3936165 - 03/18/05 02:40 PM (19 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

veggie said:
Roether said there is really a need for the program she runs. She said she never has a spare moment.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
Re: Teens say marijuana, LSD drugs of choice [NH] [Re: dblaney]
    #3936182 - 03/18/05 02:43 PM (19 years, 14 days ago)

LSD 2nd most prevalent? Wish that was my school!

Something tells me the results were skewed...

--------------------
]

Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male

Loc: California
Re: Teens say marijuana, LSD drugs of choice [NH] [Re: Wysefool]
    #3936240 - 03/18/05 02:56 PM (19 years, 14 days ago)

They said conflicting things - except that marijuana was everywhere.

And screw that bitch for giving away all the smoke spots :lol:

--------------------
delta9

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #3940460 - 03/19/05 03:17 PM (19 years, 13 days ago)

send me to that skool for some acid

OfflinePMATL
Stranger

Re: Teens say marijuana, LSD drugs of choice [NH] [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #14368215 - 04/28/11 05:15 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

For real. Fuckin nobody sold doses at my high school. Thankfully by senior year we'd found a steady hookup outside

--------------------
It is impossible to convey the life-sensation of any given epoch of one's existence--that which makes its truth, its meaning--its subtle and penetrating essence. It is impossible. We live, as we dream--alone.

It's legs to walk and thoughts to fly
Eyes that laugh and lips that cry
A restless tongue to classify,
All born to grow and grown to die

Offlinetreewood69
person

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: omicron persei 8
Re: Teens say marijuana, LSD drugs of choice [NH] [Re: PMATL]
    #14368639 - 04/28/11 06:31 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

i wish i could have went to that high school

--------------------
I have enough cents to know I dont have any sense

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: Teens say marijuana, LSD drugs of choice [NH] [Re: treewood69]
    #14368691 - 04/28/11 06:40 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I bought acid in middle school :awejeez:

--------------------

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: Teens say marijuana, LSD drugs of choice [NH] [Re: Coaster]
    #14368694 - 04/28/11 06:41 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

but then i got caught ditching while on acid and it ruined my trip :thumbdown:

--------------------

InvisibleLongStrangeTrip
Deadhead

Re: Teens say marijuana, LSD drugs of choice [NH] [Re: Coaster]
    #14368728 - 04/28/11 06:47 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Coaster said:
but then i got caught ditching while on acid and it ruined my trip :thumbdown:

:rofl2::lmafo: thats :lsdabc: for ya

--------------------
Nothing I say or do is factual; every single thing I write is a work of fiction. Got no idea what I'm talking about here~

"Once in awhile, you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right"~  (Grateful Dead)

"o puer, qui omnia nomini debes"; "You, boy, who owe's everything to a name"~ Mark Anthony

"Nihil est incertius vulgo, nihil obscurius voluntate hominum, nihil fallacius ratione tota comitiorum."; "Nothing is more unpredictable than the mob, nothing more obscure than public opinion, nothing more deceptive than the whole political system."~ Cicero

OfflinePMATL
Stranger

Re: Teens say marijuana, LSD drugs of choice [NH] [Re: LongStrangeTrip]
    #14373251 - 04/29/11 03:29 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Haha no way could I have handled acid in middle school

--------------------
It is impossible to convey the life-sensation of any given epoch of one's existence--that which makes its truth, its meaning--its subtle and penetrating essence. It is impossible. We live, as we dream--alone.

Invisiblefee
Im he who is the
 User Gallery

Loc: amsterdam
Re: Teens say marijuana, LSD drugs of choice [NH] [Re: PMATL]
    #14374260 - 04/29/11 07:19 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

PMATL said:
Haha no way could I have handled acid in middle school

I handled acid in middle school while in New Hampshire.
And that article was true like 12 years ago but not today.

--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

OfflinePMATL
Stranger

Re: Teens say marijuana, LSD drugs of choice [NH] [Re: fee]
    #14374760 - 04/29/11 09:10 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Well I might need acid to handle new hampshire...

--------------------

Offlinetybo2345
Stranger
    #18612231 - 07/25/13 09:54 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

ahahahh I went there trust me this is not too far from spot on. lmao that's only the tip of the iceberg haha should c it now
but the lsd thing idk about that mushrooms coke e pills and way to omuch weed are in that school haha. lets just say im sure they left some busts out of the paper.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Teens say marijuana, LSD drugs of choice [NH] [Re: tybo2345]
    #18613340 - 07/26/13 05:16 AM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Awesome job bumping a 2 year old post.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisiblefee
Im he who is the
 User Gallery

Loc: amsterdam
Re: Teens say marijuana, LSD drugs of choice [NH] [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #18614850 - 07/26/13 01:01 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

He did it flawlessly

--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale