Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Anonymous

Some chemicals have been found.
    #1435803 - 04/07/03 10:25 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

http://www.msnbc.com/news/895392.asp

NEAR KARBALA, Iraq, April 7 ? U.S. Army commanders say they have discovered more than a dozen barrels of chemicals in an agricultural facility 30 miles northeast of here that have tested positive as blister and nerve agents. If that initial analysis is backed up by further testing, it would be the first confirmed seizure by U.S. forces of Iraqi chemical weapons.

See above link for more on the story.

If they are nerve agents it will be another devastating blow to the left. :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: Some chemicals have been found. [Re: TackleBerry]
    #1435808 - 04/07/03 10:27 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I'm waiting for confirmation. But rest assured if it's true i'll be tooting my own horn LOUDLY!! not that it will matter, there are plenty on this site that will hate our action reguardless.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Anonymous

#1435814 - 04/07/03 10:28 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

If they are nerve agents it will be another devastating blow to the left.

instead of 'left', it would be more accurate if you said, "those opposed to the war on the grounds that they do not believe saddam hussien has any illegal chemical weapons"

Anonymous

Re: Some chemicals have been found. [Re: ]
    #1435818 - 04/07/03 10:29 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

instead of 'left', it would be more accurate if you said, "those opposed to the war on the grounds that they do not believe saddam hussien has any illegal chemical weapons" 

Ok, that then, but most are left and the dem party will take a definate blow. :laugh:

Edited by TackleBerry (04/07/03 10:33 AM)

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
    #1435886 - 04/07/03 11:07 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Sort of like the blow the "right wingers' took when shown that the evidence of WMD's was faked?... :smirk:

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Anonymous

Re: Some chemicals have been found. [Re: Rono]
    #1435889 - 04/07/03 11:09 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

No not like that at all.  More like a blow that will keep the dems out of the Whitehouse another four years.  :laugh:

Edited by TackleBerry (04/07/03 11:10 AM)

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

#1435894 - 04/07/03 11:14 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I would have no problem with that whatsoever...as long as the Republicans weren't in power either...

--------------------

Anonymous

#1435899 - 04/07/03 11:15 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

we need a libertarian president. sigh.

Anonymous

#1435902 - 04/07/03 11:18 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

No not like that at all. More like a blow that will keep the dems out of the Whitehouse another four years.

really man, come election day, the economy is what's gonna be on people's minds. the average american doesn't really give a fuck about stuff that doesn't affect their day-to-day life. come election day, iraq will either have been over a long time ago (or if not, a SERIOUS mistake), and people will be thinking about the economy.

Bush Sr. kicked ass in iraq, in 4 days of ground fighting with minimal US casualties fighting a just war with broad support.... he didn't get re-elected. right now, bush jr.'s war isn't going exactly as planned, there's alot more casualties, it's dragging on longer than anticipated, and alot of people are pissed off that he went and did it in the first place. that combined with the fact that the economy is worse now, (and showing no signs of real improvement), as when his daddy was in office and lost re-election.... i'd say it's FAAAR to early to be predicting a bush victory in 2004.

i don't want him there because i really, really don't want to see what he does with another 4 years. more patriot acts? more corporate favors? more wars? more john ashcroft? no no.... i'll take the dems this time around thank you.

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada
Re: Some chemicals have been found. [Re: Innvertigo]
    #1435905 - 04/07/03 11:20 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

But rest assured if it's true i'll be tooting my own horn LOUDLY!!"

Jeezus crust man! i didn't even know you were double jointed :grin: 

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

Anonymous

#1435907 - 04/07/03 11:22 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

alot of people are pissed off that he went and did it in the first place.

Have you checked the polls?? Just curious. Oh wait those are rigged right?

Anonymous

#1435918 - 04/07/03 11:27 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Have you checked the polls?? Just curious. Oh wait those are rigged right?

no. i am fully aware that polls have shown that the majority supports this war, and no, i do not believe they were rigged. it's certainly a closer margin than in '91 though.

it's pretty undeniable that there was, and still is, alot of opposition to this war. whether it constitutes a majority opinion or not is difficult to tell.

it's less popular than the war in '91 was, and it's not going like it was supposed to.

Anonymous

#1435923 - 04/07/03 11:28 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

http://www.msnbc.com/news/895392.asp

Another one hot off the presses for ya!

April 7 ? U.S. experts are investigating three independent reports that American troops have found Iraqi chemical weapons, including some 20 rockets armed with warheads containing deadly sarin and mustard gas that were apparently ready to fire.

Anonymous

#1435929 - 04/07/03 11:30 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

the polls also said that 40% of americans believe that saddam hussein was behind sept. 11th.

this to me reads as "40% of americans are stupid fucking rednecks who believe everything foxnews and gwb tell them"... but alas.. that's irrelevant.

don't be so sure bush is gonna win. i think alot of people seriously overestimate his popularity. it's way too early to predict who will win the next election.

if the dems can put up a guy who doesn't come off like a whiny pussy democrat, i'd say they've got quite a chance. i don't think many people are really impressed with the way things have been going since bush took office.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #1435934 - 04/07/03 11:31 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Quote:

Ok, that then, but most are left and the dem party will take a definate blow. :laugh:

That is the stupidest thing I've heard all day.  Most dems don't deny the existence of the WMD's.  They just say we shouldn't have gone into this war without prior evidence of them.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Anonymous

Re: Some chemicals have been found. [Re: silversoul7]
    #1435945 - 04/07/03 11:35 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

exactly, they can toot their horn all they want. you can't justify a war by the evidence you find after its over.

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

#1435951 - 04/07/03 11:36 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Unfortunetly the media in the U.S. is extrememly biased, so it's only natural that most people there support the war. If every station has the American flag displayed and only comments on how great the U.S. is what else could be expected? If the average American citizen was exposed to news from other countries, the support for this war would be considerably less. But as it stands the average Jimmy Joe Cletus, and Billy Ray see only what is shown to them....

--------------------

Anonymous

#1435954 - 04/07/03 11:36 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

the thing is though, they can.

it'd have been alot better if those weapons had been found by inspectors than US troops. oh well.

Anonymous

#1435980 - 04/07/03 11:44 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, Inspector Clouseau, and the blind helpers.

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

#1435981 - 04/07/03 11:45 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

April 7 ? U.S. experts are investigating three independent reports that American troops have found Iraqi chemical weapons, including some 20 rockets armed with warheads containing deadly sarin and mustard gas that were apparently ready to fire.

Unless I'm missing something, they never actually said that the rockets had chemical warheads anywhere in that article. They were two separate things...standard rockets with standard warheads (unguided by the way) and barrels of chemicals found in an agricultural building. There is always the chance I could be wrong, but that is not exactly damning evidence to me. Also since the whole faked evidence fiasco, I find it even harder than usual to accept anything as fact...

"But sarin is also used in low levels in pesticides, which were found at the camp, so it is not clear if the facility is a nerve agent site or merely an agricultural facility." Imagine that...they actually found pesticide at an agricultural facility....oh!..the horror!

--------------------

Edited by Rono (04/07/03 11:48 AM)

Anonymous

Re: Some chemicals have been found. [Re: silversoul7]
    #1435998 - 04/07/03 11:48 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

That is the stupidest thing I've heard all day. Most dems don't deny the existence of the WMD's. They just say we shouldn't have gone into this war without prior evidence of them.

No, this has got to be the most stupid thing heard all day. Not once did I state that dems deny the existence of WMD's. Get your facts straight. In fact I'd like to know where you came up with that conclusion.

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
    #1436001 - 04/07/03 11:49 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Rono writes:

Unless I'm missing something, they never actually said that the rockets had chemical warheads anywhere in that article.

Time to get some sleep, dude. You posted it yourself:

"....including some 20 rockets armed with warheads containing deadly sarin and mustard gas that were apparently ready to fire."

The warheads contained sarin and mustard gas, according to that report.

I will refrain from any comments that may be considered an insult to your reading comprehension skills and chalk it up to extreme fatigue on your part instead.

pinky

--------------------

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Re: Some chemicals have been found. [Re: Phred]
    #1436006 - 04/07/03 11:50 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

My Bad...it was right at the top of the page. (maybe sleep wouldn't be such a bad idea) :wink:

--------------------

Edited by Rono (04/07/03 11:55 AM)

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Some chemicals have been found. [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #1436100 - 04/07/03 12:25 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Jeezus crust man! i didn't even know you were double jointed 

i'm not.  It hurts the bejesus out of me everytime i have to do it. :grin:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

#1436609 - 04/07/03 03:19 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Apparently MSNBC is having a hard time making up it's mind, or is blantantly distorting the facts...

U.S. investigates chemical finds

In the opening paragrapgh they say "Embedded journalists in Iraq reported instances where banned weaponry was found, including on some 20 rockets armed with warheads containing deadly sarin and mustard gas that were apparently ready to fire."

Then in the same article farther down..."TESTING AT laboratories in the United States has to be completed before the presence of chemical weapons could be confirmed, the officials said."...in addition to..."One senior intelligence official told NBC that the reports of chemical weapons should be treated with caution, noting that previous suspicions proved to be unfounded.
      ?Often the first test is wrong, the second as well,? the official said, speaking on condition of anonymity. ?And believe me, if it turns out to be chemical weapons, you won?t miss the story.?

Sorry, but I guess you Right Wingers can't go "tooting your horns" just yet. :smirk:

--------------------

Edited by Rono (04/07/03 03:23 PM)

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
    #1436623 - 04/07/03 03:26 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Those chemicals were planted there by the US government!!!!  :mad:

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada
    #1436626 - 04/07/03 03:28 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

the official said, speaking on condition of anonymity. "

That's something i noticed many moons ago....whenever an amerikan military/politikal person says anything, it's usually done so "on condition of anonymity", but when abdullah faruk or someone from the OTHER side says something, they usually allow their identity to be revealed.......why do you suppose this is?**

** i'm not trying to imply any shady dealings on the part of the states either, still it is sort of strange.....

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

Anonymous

Re: Some chemicals have been found. [Re: Murex]
    #1436629 - 04/07/03 03:28 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

No they werent.

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
    #1436902 - 04/07/03 05:20 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Tut tut, Rono -- I never said I accepted those reports at face value. There have been too many cases of "breaking news" stories lately that turned out to be inaccurate after closer investigation. Maybe the stuff in the warheads is nerve gas or mustard gas, or maybe it's just a novel way of delivering perfectly harmless insecticide to distant croplands. Eventually we will know one way or the other, so why jump to hasty conclusions?

All I was pointing out was that you had misread what was reported.

I will reserve judgment on the actual content of the warheads until more thorough testing has been done.

pinky

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1436910 - 04/07/03 05:23 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

I never said I accepted those reports at face value

I've adopted the ever-safe "wait and see" attitude to breaking reports. I was burned once before. If it's true then it's Check-Mate.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
    #1437020 - 04/07/03 05:52 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

...maybe it's just a novel way of delivering perfectly harmless insecticide to distant croplands.

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #1437040 - 04/07/03 05:55 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

That still doesn't mean the Iraqi had any right to overthrow the benevolent dictatorship using their secret weapon "The Americans"

Shame on them.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Some chemicals have been found. [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #1437177 - 04/07/03 06:36 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

WTF?? :confused:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

#1437192 - 04/07/03 06:38 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Tut tut, Rono -- I never said I accepted those reports at face value.

True...but you said nothing to refute them either.

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1437482 - 04/07/03 08:35 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Ah, nevermind. Here just listen to the theme to "Sanford and Son"

http://www.fortunecity.com/rivendell/barbarian/1140/TVShow-SanfordAndSon.mid

--------------------

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
    #1437593 - 04/07/03 09:09 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I just thought of a new form of torture. Strap a terrorist into a chair, feed him lots of LSD, and make him listen to that midi file for 8 hours.

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Edited by pattern (04/07/03 09:10 PM)

Anonymous

Re: Some chemicals have been found. [Re: pattern]
    #1437599 - 04/07/03 09:12 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Whoa, good thing my comp can't open that file. Sounds horrible.

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
    #1437604 - 04/07/03 09:14 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

No they werent.

Well, DUH.  :tongue:

:wink:

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1437751 - 04/07/03 09:59 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

No way.

It rocks!

--------------------

Anonymous

#1437757 - 04/07/03 10:00 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

lol

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1438039 - 04/07/03 11:59 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I'm waiting for confirmation. But rest assured if it's true i'll be tooting my own horn LOUDLY!!

Why exactly? If he has WMD and never even used them at the point of his own death then it's pretty clear he would never have used them anyway.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Anonymous

Re: Some chemicals have been found. [Re: Xlea321]
    #1438081 - 04/08/03 12:19 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Is that so? What are your sources?

InvisiblePsiloKitten
Ganja Goddess

#1438104 - 04/08/03 12:31 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Heh--

So yeah:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/afp/20030407/wl_mideast_afp/iraq_war_wmd&cid=1514&ncid=1473

"Smoking gun" WMD site in Iraq turns out to contain pesticide

Hahahahahaha... what's this.. like the 5th time we "thought" we found something... perhaps we should KNOW before relasing rumors.

--------------------

Invisiblecarbonhoots
old hand

Loc: BC Canada
Re: Some chemicals have been found. [Re: PsiloKitten]
    #1438361 - 04/08/03 04:16 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Don't worry. Chems will be found. They have to be. Ol' Bushy said he knew. On TV even.

Now, we know they are testing diligently. Now, even the unpatriotics know the military would never make anything up.

--------------------
  -I'd rather have a frontal lobotomy than a bottle in front of me

CANADIAN CENTER FOR POLICY ALTERNATIVES

Edited by carbonhoots (04/08/03 04:17 AM)

Invisiblecarbonhoots
old hand

Loc: BC Canada
Re: Some chemicals have been found. [Re: carbonhoots]
    #1438393 - 04/08/03 04:38 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Frankly, I'd be suprised if Saddam doesn't have a few barrels left over somewhere...

So what if they find a few barrels anyways?

The point should be, does he even have anything remotely close to a threat to the USA?

Or is the USA just attacking a third world country, devastated by sanctions, partially disarmed by the UN, cuz of it's incredible oil resources, which the US drinks in spades, but of course would also love to deprive from , say, France. Then they'd be more inclined to tow the line!

Like taking candy from a baby?

--------------------
  -I'd rather have a frontal lobotomy than a bottle in front of me

CANADIAN CENTER FOR POLICY ALTERNATIVES

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1438403 - 04/08/03 04:55 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

it's pretty clear he would never have used them anyway.

not when the world is watching them.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
    #1438638 - 04/08/03 08:11 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I thought Saddam was a mad tyrant who doesnt care about world opinion...I thought this was what made him such a threat to the US...hmmm puzzling. Now, the US & UK have been bombarding, destroying, killing in his country and edging ever closer to Saddam himself for the last 3 weeks. His back is against the wall and still he hasnt used any WMD. This guy doesnt play by the rules! The idiot son must be cursing him even more right now. Play the game Saddam, your supposed to be an insane dictator who is the biggest threat to the world since the Nazis! How is it going to look for Bush and Co if it turns out, like many believed, that the threat was shall we say slighty exagerated or shall we be a bit more honest and say complete lies.
As a side note, there was a report on the BBC yesterday where one of the main leaders of the Shia uprising in 1991 returned to Basra for the first time in tweleve years. It showed the joyous scenes as he was reunited with his wife and children. That struck me as strange. This doesnt tally with the picture many people paint when trying to justify this war. Surely, Evil Saddam would have had them killed the instant their rebellious dad left town? Strange...more hype maybe along the line somewhere.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Some chemicals have been found. [Re: GazzBut]
    #1438674 - 04/08/03 08:33 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

I thought Saddam was a mad tyrant who doesnt care about world opinion

when did i say that? Not that i'm disagreeing.

Quote:

I thought this was what made him such a threat to the US...hmmm puzzling.

What's even more puzzling is, is who said this? he's a threat because he'll seel what he has to people that will do it.

Quote:

Now, the US & UK have been bombarding, destroying, killing in his country and edging ever closer to Saddam himself for the last 3 weeks.

you forgot maiming, raping and castrating civilians.

Quote:

His back is against the wall and still he hasnt used any WMD.

and that's a good thing, not that he even has the ability to use them. Unless you know different.

Quote:

This guy doesnt play by the rules! The idiot son must be cursing him even more right now. Play the game Saddam, your supposed to be an insane dictator who is the biggest threat to the world since the Nazis! How is it going to look for Bush and Co if it turns out, like many believed, that the threat was shall we say slighty exagerated or shall we be a bit more honest and say complete lies.

don't worry you're buddy saddam will make bush look even more powerful than he is now.

Quote:

As a side note, there was a report on the BBC yesterday where one of the main leaders of the Shia uprising in 1991 returned to Basra for the first time in tweleve years. It showed the joyous scenes as he was reunited with his wife and children. That struck me as strange.

yeah, he can return because it's safe now...this is only strange to you because it makes the Americans and Coalition troops look good.

Quote:

Surely, Evil Saddam would have had them killed the instant their rebellious dad left town?

do you know that saddam knew where they were? If so please tell me where you found this info from.

Quote:

Strange...more hype maybe along the line somewhere.

would it make you feel better if his family was dead?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1439006 - 04/08/03 11:09 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I thought he maimed, raped and castrated you and then sent you to bed without any supper..

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
    #1439080 - 04/08/03 11:35 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

...no supper! :shocked:
This bastards gotta be taken out! :mad:

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

Offlinefriartuck
Man of God

Loc: England
Re: Some chemicals have been found. [Re: Azmodeus]
    #1439236 - 04/08/03 12:16 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

> thought he maimed, raped and castrated you and then sent you to bed without any supper..

LoL

--------------------
This post has been brought to you by:

www.thedarkunderbelly.com/phpbb

Never give up, never surrender.

If you're seeing bitterness, perhaps the time has come to clean the shit from your eyes.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1439338 - 04/08/03 12:41 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

*rim shot*

...but seriously folks!!

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Edited by Innvertigo (04/08/03 12:41 PM)

Anonymous

#1441425 - 04/08/03 11:59 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

I thought he maimed, raped and castrated you and then sent you to bed without any supper.. 

Shit, I almost forgot about this thread.  LOL that is good. :grin:

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1442249 - 04/09/03 08:29 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

What's even more puzzling is, is who said this? he's a threat because he'll seel what he has to people that will do it. 

You have no proof of this and as has been pointed out countless times there are plenty of other people willing to sell to terrorists when Saddam is long gone and Iraq is WMD free. All that is being done here is to create a market for those who wish to sell WMD (probabaly a few US companies will make a killing  :smirk:)

Quote:

His back is against the wall and still he hasnt used any WMD.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and that's a good thing, not that he even has the ability to use them. Unless you know different.

Hasnt the ability to use them eh? woah the threat gets bigger!!

Quote:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surely, Evil Saddam would have had them killed the instant their rebellious dad left town?

do you know that saddam knew where they were? If so please tell me where you found this info from.

You think they had a nice cosy hideout but there wasnt enough room for poor old dad so he had to leave the country? maybe.. 

--------------------
Always Smi2le

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1442274 - 04/09/03 08:44 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

You have no proof of this and as has been pointed out countless times

So you have proof that he won't use them?

Quote:

there are plenty of other people willing to sell to terrorists when Saddam is long gone and Iraq is WMD free

and we'll take care of them the same way.

Quote:

All that is being done here is to create a market for those who wish to sell WMD (probabaly a few US companies will make a killing )

your hatred for the BUSH/US is seeping through again.

Quote:

Hasnt the ability to use them eh? woah the threat gets bigger!!

If ya haven't noticed, we've been bombing the bejesus out of them....stop watching Al-Jazeera and come back to reality.

Quote:

You think they had a nice cosy hideout but there wasnt enough room for poor old dad so he had to leave the country? maybe..

This made no sense whatsoever.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineRadioActiveSlug
addict

#1442276 - 04/09/03 08:45 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

C'mon guys, your not going to convince the self proclaimed "harvester of sorrow" that this or any war is bullshit. HE's the harvester of sorrow for cripes sake!

--------------------
"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned." -Buddha
www.impeach-bush-now.org

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Some chemicals have been found. [Re: RadioActiveSlug]
    #1442286 - 04/09/03 08:51 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

oh lord, the peanut gallery is here.

if you guys think it's ok for thousands of people to live under saddam in terror then hey, we'll just have to agree to disagree. You people should be ashamed that your contradiction beliefs are directed at your hatred for BUSH only. sad.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Offlinefriartuck
Man of God

Loc: England
    #1442293 - 04/09/03 08:54 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

lol again

--------------------
This post has been brought to you by:

www.thedarkunderbelly.com/phpbb

Never give up, never surrender.

If you're seeing bitterness, perhaps the time has come to clean the shit from your eyes.

OfflineRadioActiveSlug
addict

#1442303 - 04/09/03 08:58 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

i think your the one with all the hatred, i don't want to kill anbody.

--------------------
"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned." -Buddha
www.impeach-bush-now.org

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1442352 - 04/09/03 09:15 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

i think your the one with all the hatred, i don't want to kill anbody

no you want saddam to do the killing for you. Real brave. I hate noone and I challenge anyone here to point to a place where i have ever said i do.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1442361 - 04/09/03 09:18 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

there are plenty of other people willing to sell to terrorists when Saddam is long gone and Iraq is WMD free

and we'll take care of them the same way.

So you support more preemptive strikes on Iran, Syria, Lybia, Lebanon, N. Korea?

Quote:

If ya haven't noticed, we've been bombing the bejesus out of them....stop watching Al-Jazeera and come back to reality.

You said he hasnt the ability to use them and I said woah the threat gets bigger being sarcastic. I dont understand what u then wrote.

Quote:

This made no sense whatsoever.

Its really quite simple Inny. This guy who lead the Shia uprising came from Basra. After we stabbed the Shia's in the back in 1991 he was forced to leave his home in Basra and flee the country. In the ensuing 12 years of exile his wife and children have remained in Iraq. Unless they had a hideout then Saddam would have known where they were. Saddam is supposedly famous for killing the families of those who oppose him so I just thought it was strange that this guys family had survived for 12 years under Saddams rule. Which is why i made the comment about the slightly small hideout. If they were able to hide from Saddam so easily for 12 years why wasnt this guy...I was just curious.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1442405 - 04/09/03 09:29 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

So you support more preemptive strikes on Iran, Syria, Lybia, Lebanon, N. Korea?

If it is found that they are sponsoring terrorism on innocent people then i do.  Unless the united states or our allies are threatened i would leave that to the UN because we all know that they can get things done. :smirk:

Quote:

You said he hasnt the ability to use them and I said woah the threat gets bigger being sarcastic

I meant that i'd be surprised after all the bombing that we did that he would have the ability.  Actually he doesn't need much to launch one so who knows.

Quote:

so I just thought it was strange that this guys family had survived for 12 years under Saddams rule. 

maybe you should talk to him.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1442429 - 04/09/03 09:38 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

if you guys think it's ok for thousands of people to live under saddam in terror then hey

Whoa, hold it right there buddy. "Us guys" were campaigning for Bush's daddy to stop sellin Saddam chemical weapons 20 years ago.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1442466 - 04/09/03 09:52 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

who said it was right?

edit: and i wasn't referring specifically to chem. weapons rather human rights violations.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Edited by Innvertigo (04/09/03 09:56 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder