Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
Re: Some chemicals have been found. [Re: Innvertigo]
    #1442361 - 04/09/03 09:18 AM (21 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

there are plenty of other people willing to sell to terrorists when Saddam is long gone and Iraq is WMD free

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and we'll take care of them the same way.

So you support more preemptive strikes on Iran, Syria, Lybia, Lebanon, N. Korea?

Quote:

If ya haven't noticed, we've been bombing the bejesus out of them....stop watching Al-Jazeera and come back to reality.

You said he hasnt the ability to use them and I said woah the threat gets bigger being sarcastic. I dont understand what u then wrote.

Quote:

You think they had a nice cosy hideout but there wasnt enough room for poor old dad so he had to leave the country? maybe..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This made no sense whatsoever.

Its really quite simple Inny. This guy who lead the Shia uprising came from Basra. After we stabbed the Shia's in the back in 1991 he was forced to leave his home in Basra and flee the country. In the ensuing 12 years of exile his wife and children have remained in Iraq. Unless they had a hideout then Saddam would have known where they were. Saddam is supposedly famous for killing the families of those who oppose him so I just thought it was strange that this guys family had survived for 12 years under Saddams rule. Which is why i made the comment about the slightly small hideout. If they were able to hide from Saddam so easily for 12 years why wasnt this guy...I was just curious.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: Some chemicals have been found. [Re: GazzBut]
    #1442405 - 04/09/03 09:29 AM (21 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

So you support more preemptive strikes on Iran, Syria, Lybia, Lebanon, N. Korea?

If it is found that they are sponsoring terrorism on innocent people then i do.  Unless the united states or our allies are threatened i would leave that to the UN because we all know that they can get things done. :smirk:

Quote:

You said he hasnt the ability to use them and I said woah the threat gets bigger being sarcastic

I meant that i'd be surprised after all the bombing that we did that he would have the ability.  Actually he doesn't need much to launch one so who knows.

Quote:

so I just thought it was strange that this guys family had survived for 12 years under Saddams rule. 

maybe you should talk to him.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: Some chemicals have been found. [Re: Innvertigo]
    #1442429 - 04/09/03 09:38 AM (21 years, 13 days ago)

if you guys think it's ok for thousands of people to live under saddam in terror then hey

Whoa, hold it right there buddy. "Us guys" were campaigning for Bush's daddy to stop sellin Saddam chemical weapons 20 years ago.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: Some chemicals have been found. [Re: Xlea321]
    #1442466 - 04/09/03 09:52 AM (21 years, 13 days ago)

who said it was right?

edit: and i wasn't referring specifically to chem. weapons rather human rights violations.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Edited by Innvertigo (04/09/03 09:56 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order