Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHawaiianBlood81
Stranger
DMT MADE ME SEE! *DELETED*
    #14316113 - 04/19/11 08:42 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by HawaiianBlood81

Reason for deletion: Views have changed with time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDlucks
Stranger

Re: DMT MADE ME SEE! [Re: HawaiianBlood81]
    #14356005 - 04/26/11 04:03 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

good read brotha!

Offlineagonzalez64
Stranger

Re: DMT MADE ME SEE! [Re: Dlucks]
    #14356674 - 04/26/11 05:51 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

jaja awesome that you found a good view on the world and life :smile: thats wah the psychedelic experience is all about :smile:."at first the truth will pist you off , but it will set you free"

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: DMT MADE ME SEE! [Re: Dlucks]
    #14356705 - 04/26/11 05:54 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Dude, you have some serious thoughts, some complex intellectual ponderings, and major existential questions that you want answered.  Unfortunately I don't think DMT will give you insight, provide you perspective, or allow you access to any of this.  Your mind is already in overdrive by evidence of your post.  I can't imagine how flooding your brain with a powerful psychedelic could possibly bring clarity to your thoughts.

This is what I predict will happen:  You'll trip, have racing metaphorical thoughts that will combine, coalesce, fuck each other and have children.  It'll all make sense though, you'll get your answers, or at least what feels like answers.  Those questions and speculations will twist into logical pretzels and you'll watch pleased at your progress.  Yeah, brother, you'll understand finally.  And it'll feel amazing, just like you imagined, even better than you imagined because all you want is to Know and now you do.

And then its gone, just like that.  You can scratch and claw and grab and bite, but you can't keep any of it.  You can video and audio record it, keep perfect notes, but its gone brother.  Not forever though, because you can take the drug again and go even further next time.  And each time you'll learn more, gain better insights, grasp onto it.  But it will always disappear.  Probably because it was never there in the first place.

And if you do think you got to keep it, then you're really in trouble.

Your questions can't be answered.  Nobody has any fucking clue to any of it.  We create Bibles, philosophies, ideologies, and so on, but we are all just fucking whistling and some of us just make prettier songs than others.

Yeah this is all my opinion, but somehow it feels like a hard motherfucking fact.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

Offlinek00laid
NEMO
 User Gallery

Re: DMT MADE ME SEE! [Re: joemolloy]
    #14357192 - 04/26/11 07:27 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

meh.
not everyone will experience it like that

--------------------
AMU - AMU Q & A - MyVideo Teks!

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: DMT MADE ME SEE! [Re: k00laid]
    #14357231 - 04/26/11 07:33 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

k00laid said:
meh.
not everyone will experience it like that

Yeah, I was just giving the best case scenario.  It could be much worse.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

Offlinek00laid
NEMO
 User Gallery

Re: DMT MADE ME SEE! [Re: joemolloy]
    #14357235 - 04/26/11 07:34 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

oh i fail at replying @ op.

id agree with most of what you said (just read it)

--------------------
AMU - AMU Q & A - MyVideo Teks!

OfflineHawaiianBlood81
Stranger
    #14575984 - 06/07/11 06:43 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks for taking the time to read my post and give feedback, tho I truly do feel psychedelics have the ability to give insight into reality, even if it's a general archetype I developed over my period of life, but I've starting experimenting with Psilocybin Mushrooms at a young age of 13, and through my experiences I became very familiar with the realms I had entered, to a point where I could truly navigate them and bring back new ideas and concepts and not forget them...

I was introduced to LSD a few years down the road, which became more introspective for my research...  I then began my search for DMT, as an ultimate tool, for years I searched with no prevail, until one odd afternoon I received a call from an amazing friend, and just like that DMT had fallen into my hands, it came to me, I had stopped my search for about 6 months, I had practically given up, but for some reason, it found me...  Through it's use I could sum up my previous trips with the entheogenic substances of my past, and to my greatest appreciation since using DMT my trips from then on have become even more complex...

My Latest DMT Trip has been my greates to date, I took a clean blotter hit of LSD, waited for the effects to kick in and started with some strong hits of DMT, I blasted off almost 6 times that night while under the heavy influence of LSD, my insights are still inthe process of being complete, and my experience along was by far the most enlightening, I felt in my mind I had achieved greatness, I had rose above the level of the average Shaman, for this time I had become lost, in a world I had become so familiar with...  I will post the experience on another page...  For the record, there was no Angels in this world, only multifaceted creatures bearing a strong resemblance to the hindu gods, which is far beyond my archetype...

OfflineChronicSmoke
wanderer
Male

Loc: On the Moon
    #14576469 - 06/07/11 08:19 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

HawaiianBlood81 said:
Thanks for taking the time to read my post and give feedback, tho I truly do feel psychedelics have the ability to give insight into reality, even if it's a general archetype I developed over my period of life, but I've starting experimenting with Psilocybin Mushrooms at a young age of 13, and through my experiences I became very familiar with the realms I had entered, to a point where I could truly navigate them and bring back new ideas and concepts and not forget them...

I was introduced to LSD a few years down the road, which became more introspective for my research...  I then began my search for DMT, as an ultimate tool, for years I searched with no prevail, until one odd afternoon I received a call from an amazing friend, and just like that DMT had fallen into my hands, it came to me, I had stopped my search for about 6 months, I had practically given up, but for some reason, it found me...  Through it's use I could sum up my previous trips with the entheogenic substances of my past, and to my greatest appreciation since using DMT my trips from then on have become even more complex...

My Latest DMT Trip has been my greates to date, I took a clean blotter hit of LSD, waited for the effects to kick in and started with some strong hits of DMT, I blasted off almost 6 times that night while under the heavy influence of LSD, my insights are still inthe process of being complete, and my experience along was by far the most enlightening, I felt in my mind I had achieved greatness, I had rose above the level of the average Shaman, for this time I had become lost, in a world I had become so familiar with...  I will post the experience on another page...  For the record, there was no Angels in this world, only multifaceted creatures bearing a strong resemblance to the hindu gods, which is far beyond my archetype...

That sounds amazing, I wish I had the balls to try DMT.

I am still trying to figure out how to navigate with mushrooms, I am finding that I cant and I should just take the ride and throw my hands up.

--------------------
This is a public computer, 1,000's of people use it everyday this isn't me typing this.  I dont even know how I got on this site, how the hell do I even work this computer.:wow: 

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies