Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibleblkjkrabbit

BAMboozle
    #14323706 - 04/20/11 05:53 PM (10 years, 28 days ago)

Why is it no one appreciates physical risk or danger anymore? Our society has so much death anxiety in it everyone has become a feminized liberal pussy that views anyone getting dirty or doing intense physical or risky activity as an animal when in fact THEY are the animals that live for mental masturbation and actual risk aversion. Like driving your car surrounded by strangers in 3,000 pound bricks of steel and glass is safer than riding a plank of wood or getting in a fist fight? When O when will we see the day people have fucking COURAGE!??!?!? Nope - never. Get the insurance, the stable job, the nice car, the vitamins and BOWFLEX, and you will be a safe happy pragmatic little sheep. But the more you bury shit all over the truth the more terrifying the truth ultimately becomes to them. And so they are unnerved at the sight of what is so foreign to them - courage, risk, mind over matter.

ONE LOVE !

:peace:

Edited by blkjkrabbit (04/20/11 05:54 PM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblecandyaddict
absentee

Loc: t-rot
Re: BAMboozle [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #14323793 - 04/20/11 06:10 PM (10 years, 28 days ago)

I find your arguement to be over generalized.

You're forgetting the dirty kids living on the fringe who think outside the box. I can name more people who would jump on taking physical risks or putting themselves in actual danger whenever the hell they feel like it over people who live in the confines of that other sheltered lifestyle you mention. Perhaps you're looking in the wrong place for like minded and titillating conversation regarding these subjects.

the question you should have asked: Whatever happened to REAL skateboards?

life INSIDE is mental masturbation. Get the hell outside and go sky-diving or something.

Invisibleblkjkrabbit

Re: BAMboozle [Re: candyaddict]
    #14323816 - 04/20/11 06:16 PM (10 years, 28 days ago)

I think it is just a feature of my location honestly. I'm in the U-district in seattle, the heart of westernized liberal pussies and materialistic hermaphrodites. I realize there are some people that embody the true adventurer we speak of but they are very, very far and few between, at least here. Almost no one lives independently of their farcical financial system.

Offlinelil_demented
Loner will lone
Male User Gallery

#14323841 - 04/20/11 06:21 PM (10 years, 28 days ago)

Thanks, that little statement you made just caused me to break both my legs, kill my dog, and get mauled by the neighbor's dog. I thought I'd take a fun risk. Never again, good thing I have insurance...

JK, cool video though.

Invisiblecandyaddict
absentee

Loc: t-rot
    #14323890 - 04/20/11 06:33 PM (10 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

blkjkrabbit said:
I think it is just a feature of my location honestly. I'm in the U-district in seattle, the heart of westernized liberal pussies and materialistic hermaphrodites. I realize there are some people that embody the true adventurer we speak of but they are very, very far and few between, at least here. Almost no one lives independently of their farcical financial system.

Really? you're really going to try to argue that it's a feature of your location? I have been to Seattle on numerous occasions and I can both agree and disagree with your statement(s). My honest opinion is that you're not looking hard enough for like-minded individuals because seriously, some of the craziest assholes I know are from Seattle, if not then Vancouver (WA AND BC) or even Portland. Of course a lot of these kids I speak of have some pretty radical views about politics and society, but you cant really blame them for pretty much all the reasons you listed above.

Leave your house
Look harder. They may be super hard to find, but they're out there. I PROMISE you.

Offline5150
phantom
 User Gallery
    #14328761 - 04/21/11 06:56 PM (10 years, 27 days ago)

still in seattle ey, alot of it is all the video cameras these days, people gotta be good little boys when your on tape, less fights
read the uni bomber manifesto , fascinating read

http://zinelibrary.info/industrial-society-and-its-future-unabomber-manifesto

--------------------
"the way of the warrior is the resolute acceptance of death"

Miyamoto Musashi

Invisibleblazenn
rawdog the whale.
Male

Loc: Flag
    #14328811 - 04/21/11 07:07 PM (10 years, 27 days ago)

pretty sick tricks, i specially like the hang-10 nose manny

but those hills are wayy to mellow and he's going way to slow for that to be much of a risk of physical injury :P

not trying to rag on that guy or anything, but have you ever bombed the streets of san fran?? i know skaters that bomb down the gnarliest busiest streets in midday busting kickflips up and down curbs and grinding ledges at atleast 15-20mph while dodging cars.

that's probly a kook thing for me to say though cause all us skateboarders are one in the same, we do find joy in risking our bones and flesh for the thrill of making it to the bottom of a hill or blasting an air in the end of a pool that's likely to get you arrested.

but that guy should definitely try bombing some  bigger hills :P it's alot more fun the faster you go!

Invisibleblazenn
rawdog the whale.
Male

Loc: Flag
    #14328824 - 04/21/11 07:09 PM (10 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

blkjkrabbit said:

you're crazy man some of the gnarliest dudes i've ever known to ride a skateboard come from seattle. check out the marginal way spot to see what i mean, and that's just one example.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Community >> The Pub