Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: The evil side of mushrooms??? [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #1439726 - 04/08/03 02:51 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I have also seen the horrifying gore, especially on my high dose LSD trip. It got to the point of being too much, that I accepted it, and I became at perfect peace even seeing the images.

Killjoy...Think whatever you want to think. You put the labelling on reality. But how are they good or evil, define the terms and think about it? I personally think it is foolish to question whether or not they are evil.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
    #1439731 - 04/08/03 02:54 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Well i suppose calling ANYthing evil implies a certain sort of value judgement, and then of course your perception(s) will be bound by your deciding that any given thing or "appearance" is "evil".... 

Ya, the mushroom itself isn't evil though.  Those visions are comming from your disturbed brain.  My brain is also disturbed.  :grin: 

Offlineska8ball
anaxagoras
Re: The evil side of mushrooms??? [Re: Earth_Droid]
    #1439830 - 04/08/03 03:35 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I belive mushrooms release the bank of information within your mind in an intense visual, spirtual, mental and emotional way - what evil and what good lies within oneself will be projected through the trip. I agree that we have total controll over the shroom it just takes a lot of mind power and confidence. I have overcome a very bad trip by mearly thinking - during the end of that amazing trip i could controll what morphed and what made patterns and what melted.... maybe ill write a trip report one day...

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada
    #1439838 - 04/08/03 03:38 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Ya, the mushroom itself isn't evil though. Those visions are comming from your disturbed brain. My brain is also disturbed.  "

Speak for yourself Earth Droid  :mad:

:grin: 

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

OfflineKilljoy
TheHyperdimensionalSlug

#1440107 - 04/08/03 05:18 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

So then I suppose we can conclude that Good and Evil are directly related to perception since there is no such thing as reality, but rather just what each individual perceives as such. Therefore if a person chooses to call something evil, then it is. (at least to them)

How about evil in terms of this.
You take mushrooms, you experience the mushrooms. You feel like a mushroom. There are billions of mushrooms, and therefore whilst tripping balls, you conclude that you are just one of many, and as such are expendable.

I have heard stories of people who would have had no quams with killing themselves whilst on mushrooms because "I wasn't me, and whatever I was was expendable..."

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
Re: The evil side of mushrooms??? [Re: Killjoy]
    #1440125 - 04/08/03 05:23 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

what's wrong with killing yourself? samurai's thought it was cool

Anonymous

Re: The evil side of mushrooms??? [Re: Dogomush]
    #1440201 - 04/08/03 05:47 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

the thought of killing myself came into my mind on shrooms, and it seemed as perfectly natural as going to the bathroom. good thing i was passed out for 3 years and couldn't move.

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada
    #1440233 - 04/08/03 05:58 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

So then I suppose we can conclude that Good and Evil are directly related to perception since there is no such thing as reality, but rather just what each individual perceives as such. Therefore if a person chooses to call something evil, then it is. (at least to them)"

Hey there KJ, i don't really expect you or anyone else to agree with my post, as always i was only stating my own warped opinion :grin:, but your interpretation of what i said was very accurate :smile:

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

InvisibleXibalba
Stranger
    #1440255 - 04/08/03 06:07 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

> Good + Evil = neutral

no...

Good + Evil > neutral

Neutral is a state of rest, in which nothing ever happens. It is perfect order. It is useless.

'Nothingness' plus 'energy' results in somethingness plus its opposite, and that energy is what life is made of.
Similarly to get from "Good + Evil" back to "Neutral" you have to remove that energy- by becoming emotionless, or numb, or dead, or ceasing to think.

The universe was wound like a spring as it popped into being, presumably at price of an antiuniverse popping into being out the other side... and will inevitably wind down, as stars cool and disperse and everything falls into black holes.

It's in the interim between infinite chaos (white out, big bang) and infinite order (black out, heat death) that interesting patterns emerge.

Someone who is manic-depressive might lead a difficult life, but at least they are human. A person who was unable to feel joy or sorrow, excitement or boredom, any emotion at all, would not seem like a person at all but a machine.

OfflineKilljoy
TheHyperdimensionalSlug

Re: The evil side of mushrooms??? [Re: Xibalba]
    #1440329 - 04/08/03 06:31 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Replace neutral with equilibrium then I spose... :smile:

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
    #1440348 - 04/08/03 06:36 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I believe things are made of good and evil. How much good is in it? How much evil? Where is each, is it all mixed up finely, or are there clumps? And as I look closer and closer at good or evil, I continue to find that what I thought was all good or all evil, is made up of both, and they are inseperable.

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

OfflineCockyMandrill
addict

Re: The evil side of mushrooms??? [Re: pattern]
    #1440435 - 04/08/03 07:06 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I've thought of killing myself on mushrooms, just because no matter what happened after death seemed better than a lifelong struggle just to die in the end anyway....needless to say I know better than to kill myself...but its really not that crazy of an idea when you think about it.

Anonymous

#1440486 - 04/08/03 07:21 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

i dunno.. once in a while my own perception makes me fear the possibilities of the mushroom. I mean, I get the feeling that it has changed alot in my mind.. I feel that it also slightly altered the memory of it making those changes.. Eh.. something is amiss, and it has to do with the mushrooms. I suppose this would be in sync with the theory that mushrooms are entities trying to spread their own truth to humanity- I suppose my previous mental health is to be considered only a casualty

OfflineAlobar
A Bucket of Lard

Re: The evil side of mushrooms??? [Re: ska8ball]
    #1440492 - 04/08/03 07:22 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

I agree that we have total controll over the shroom it just takes a lot of mind power and confidence

I could agree with you...  but where would the fun in that be?  Quite a few people have been saying something similar on this board, but I'm not entirely convinced...
I can't help it, call me crazy ( :laugh:) but I can't shake the feeling that I am experiencing some sort of abduction.  The psilocybin is temporarily able to transmit a twisted perspective into my brain.  Of course I can laugh and bicker...  but then again, I've never really  given myself to the mushroom, much to it's dismay.  And of course I'm able to convince myself that it is just  my voice...  but then I think about the bizarreness of the experience and realize that this most certainly isn't  me.  Heehee Haha, that is all well and good... 
    But what if...  what if they are some other force, wittingly or not (it doesn't matter), here to bind with humans...  implement strange thoughts...  further the cause, feed us, make us grow, make them grow... Of course this is all well and good for us.  But are we the bane of existence?  Is life a virus? 
    Certainly not!  What the hell am I thinking!?  If there was no life, it wouldn't matter one way or the other.  We evolved in order to comprehend the splendor, fathom the power, enjoy (and witness) the beauty... 
    Sometimes I suspect that I am nothing but an aborted abberation with the flame of all that is wrong burning in my nether regions... :crazy: 

Anonymous

Re: The evil side of mushrooms??? [Re: Alobar]
    #1440523 - 04/08/03 07:30 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

um, i think i agree with much of your post! but sadly, it seems to be insane rambling.. Hmm..

OfflineCockyMandrill
addict

Re: The evil side of mushrooms??? [Re: ]
    #1440613 - 04/08/03 07:56 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Well you have to understand what happens under the influence of shrooms to say if they take control over you or not, and if they are evil. Psilocybin goes in your brain and works just like a neurotransmitter. Seratonin, DMT, and 5meoDMT are all neurotransmitters, and psilocybin is closely related in shape. Its a neurotransmitter that is much faster than the normal ones floating through our brain (such as seratonin), and is almost as fast as DMT, but its 4-HO-DMT so it acts slightly different. So while under the influence you make faster connections, and also much wider connections (IE: normally you might associate black with white, on mushrooms you might associate lemon with sweet, I read a study on this once).

So after reading that, I get no evil from what happens. Most of us do probably just have some evil lurking deep inside of use that may come out.

InvisibleJared
Stranger
Folding@home Statistics
Re: The evil side of mushrooms??? [Re: CockyMandrill]
    #1440656 - 04/08/03 08:07 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

I've thought of killing myself on mushrooms, just because no matter what happened after death seemed better than a lifelong struggle just to die in the end anyway....needless to say I know better than to kill myself...but its really not that crazy of an idea when you think about it.

Amen

OfflineAlobar
A Bucket of Lard

Re: The evil side of mushrooms??? [Re: CockyMandrill]
    #1440665 - 04/08/03 08:09 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, I read that study. I believe the consensus was that although the connections were wide/creative, the reaction time was slowed down...

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

Re: The evil side of mushrooms??? [Re: GrowingVines]
    #1440753 - 04/08/03 08:36 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Riding a pale hourse was exelent. That was the first of the series I read and decided I had to real them all. And eternity was next and weilding a red sword is now. I thought "And Eternity" was interesting to read while in the context of this war.

--------------------
Be all and you'll be to end all

Offlinenothing
Old Hand

Re: The evil side of mushrooms??? *DELETED* [Re: mntlfngrs]
    #1444051 - 04/09/03 06:14 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by Sir Ian

Reason for deletion: _

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies