Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Autoclave, Laminar Flow Hood, Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinedr harry bush
Grow wiz kid
 User Gallery

Loc: 3rd rock from the sun
fast colonizing chick mix tek with pictures
    #14311406 - 04/18/11 01:06 PM (10 years, 21 days ago)

First of thanks to members of shroomery for sharing their knowledge about growing, I haven’t seen this mix on shroomery but I heard about it though Amphiprion and tweeked it abit.
This is a tek that uses our local chick mix. Chick mix is crushed corn, oatmeal and sorghum.

First we take the chick mix and add enough water to cover all the grain keep in mind that the grain will expand so add abit more. I will be using 3 kgs chick mix.

Leave the chick mix to soak for 12 hours, then add the chick mix to a strainer and let this sit for about 10 to 20 min.

Pour the chick mix from the strainer to a bucket.

Add about 2/3rds dry verm to the chick mix and mix it up well.

You can use this mix in jars but I will be using it in homemade myco bags for faster colonizing (this has to be done in a really really really clean room or in front of a flow hood, you will see why I say this later in this post)
If you are going the bag way then add the mix to your myco bag.

Wrap your bag in a cloth and autoclave for 70 min.

After the autoclave has lost pressure remove the myco bag and place it in front of your flow hood to cool it done faster.

If you have lots of extra space in your bag you won’t have to follow the next step just add a shit load of lc to your bag and move the bag around till all your mix looks wet.

I then cut my bag open and add the mix to a bigger bag and leave a lot of space for the grain to move around.

I then add about 200ml of lc to my bag (super soak it)seal the bag with tape and move the bag around till all the mix looks like its soaked in lc.

I have tried this a lot and have only had a problem once and that was because I pieced the bag and never noticed. I have these big bags fully colonized in 3 to 5 days. I then spawn this mix to bulk.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ other pictures coming shortly ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

--------------------

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Autoclave, Laminar Flow Hood, Vermiculite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation