Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblebluepie
Stranger

Loc: On a jungle branch in mic...
Best Strain + Substrate Combo for Meeting God
    #1430167 - 04/04/03 09:23 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

My take on the mushrooms is more of an intention to connect me with my higher power and contemplate her wisdom and spiritual power. To understand my place in the world and connect in compassion to all the sentient beings here on mother earth. Some strains are "speedy" some "visual" are there any known to connect one with Mother Nature and God that people have had experience with?

--------------------
May all beings be happy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetrev
comming out of retirement
 User Gallery

Loc: Aussie
Re: Best Strain + Substrate Combo for Meeting God [Re: bluepie]
    #1430210 - 04/04/03 09:52 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I have only experienced 2 types of shrooms, the bailing up type mostly these are a real earthy grounding feeling or you could say connected they are a real experience.They also are hallucinogenic at high doses but my freak out threshold is probably lower than most so I like to go easy coz I have seen some dark places but also experienced total and unforgettable bliss (thats life isnt it).My friend has seen god he swears it. He said he saw a ball of energy that looked like ball lightening in the middle of a crowded room it was connected to every one by like a ray or a bolt energy it was feeding/giving people energy.
Any way thats off the subject these mush rooms aparently can`t be grown the PF way so more research is required if you want a print PM me. EXCUSE ME FOR BEING OFF THE TOPIC TOO.

--------------------

Anonymous #14
[quote]There are billions of people on this planet. The world does not revolve around the united states, moron. I hope terrorists crash their collective cocks into your asshole. [/quote]

Edited by trev (04/04/03 09:54 PM)

Invisiblebluepie
Stranger

Loc: On a jungle branch in mic...
Re: Best Strain + Substrate Combo for Meeting God [Re: trev]
    #1430275 - 04/04/03 10:24 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

wow, thats an interesting story trey, sometimes in deep prayer and meditation, although i cant see this kind of a ball of light and connection between people, i can sometimes feel it. Its when i know i am "going with the flow" of the universe and my letting go of my pretenses and connect with others.

i really enjoy looking up into the stars late at night and dreaming about how vast this universe is, and how i could ever strive to understand its vastness and depths.

the ethno-botanical uses which simple cultured shamanic-pharmacologists have used and do use amazes me. its interesting how they have cultivated the use of the mushroom to open their senses to see through the gross dross of their habituated mindstream. i would be intrigued to read more about the spiritual practices which they employ.

thanks for sharing your experiences trey.

has anyone else met god and have a story to tell?

--------------------
May all beings be happy

InvisibleClosetCase
but only inwinter

Loc: Somewhere rubbing my nugs...
Re: Best Strain + Substrate Combo for Meeting God [Re: bluepie]
    #1430295 - 04/04/03 10:37 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Meeting God can be done with mushies grown the pf way (creepers personally). How much you need to take depends on your own mind (3.5g personally). The more you are caught up in your own world, the more mushies it takes to get out of it and see the higher reality. It's different for everyone.

--------------------
"as your attourney I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top, and you'll need the cocaine.."

"well.. why not? I mean if anything's worth doing, it's worth doing right. THIS IS THE AMERICAN DREAM IN ACTION"

Offlinespiritshaper
^_^

Loc: Lost in Space
Re: Best Strain + Substrate Combo for Meeting God [Re: ClosetCase]
    #1430559 - 04/05/03 12:52 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

meeting god can be done here cultivation forum isn't quite the best place for spirituality conversations

--------------------
----------------------------------

Brilliant ideas, like truffles, are rare, and only possible, given special conditions.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract