Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11  [ show all ]
InvisibleAbstraKt_I_Am

Loc: Abroad.
Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. * 23
    #14298761 - 04/15/11 11:44 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

TO THE STORY. 

I was on 45mg adderall and just got done smoking some nice heady dank. It was raining light in my neighbor hood and I decided to go for a walk. I get to this culdesac in my neighbor hood and see 3 guys in their early 20s standing in the street. This part of the neighborhoods 20 yards from a creek so theirs frogs everywhere like fucking 100s. I was just in awe, never have seen shit like it. Then I see these jackasses laughing.

I look up and their curb stomping the frogs left and right. Picking them up and throwing them. At this point I start trembling and feeling some long long suppressed bat shit crazy angry momentum building up in me like a fucking volcano. First off I didn't really think I just reacted. I see this blonde headed goofy face fuck start squeezing a frog as it made this high pitched crying sound. Then POW, he threw it like a fast ball into the pavement.

I don't even remember charging him. I just remember standing 15 feet away then a second later digging the hardest fucking punch for the life of me into his face. That was it. Out fucking cold. His two friends are looking at me like what the fuck. I have an oh shit moment and realize what really happened as I see the bloody rainwater surrounding his face.

Still too pissed off, I told the other two I was fucking karma and if they ever thought about their demented life destroying parade again Id end theirs.
One of the guys said he was calling 911 and ran inside. Its a new neighborhood for me. They won't have a dick chance of getting me because normally I spend my time in a different county where I just moved from.

I was terrified about getting double teamed for a second, but being 6 foot 7 inches makes a lot of people really think about fucking with you. Do I feel bad? Nope. I'm a gentle giant and love helping people and my community. But have no tolerance for animal abuse what so ever.

--------------------

Edited by AbstraKt_I_Am (10/18/11 10:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAnthony917
why dont we do it in the road
 User Gallery

Loc: Earth
Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: AbstraKt_I_Am]
    #14298775 - 04/15/11 11:47 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

:thumbup:

I think you probably should have said something before blindly attacking these guys, but that's pretty fucked up. I have 0 tolerance for animal abuse

--------------------
Prisoner#1 said: I got my ass kicked by a 9yo when I was 17
Trippin? Click Me

What is life? I'm tired of life...

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: Anthony917] * 10
    #14298783 - 04/15/11 11:48 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

an attack on one is an attack on all

im glad you stood up to those frog assassins

:highfive:

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: AbstraKt_I_Am]
    #14298792 - 04/15/11 11:49 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

calm the fuck down sweetheart, you need a bowl or something.

good job on the pwnage son, now cheer up to fight another day.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

OfflineSprewellSleeve
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: Anthony917]
    #14298793 - 04/15/11 11:50 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Don't disagree with what you did. Just be careful. Don't want you getting hurt either. Also, I don't want you hurting somebody that badly.

--------------------

InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
*alternate opinion blocks path*
Other

Loc: Soviet Canukistan Flag
Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: Anthony917] * 3
    #14298797 - 04/15/11 11:50 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Nice to see someone get theirs, You should have said something alittle more epic as the bitch ran into his house to phone the cops. "Im Karma" still sounded pretty badass though :rockon:

OfflineShroomerette
Stranger

Loc: Flag
Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: SprewellSleeve] * 2
    #14298808 - 04/15/11 11:52 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I don't disagree either. What kind of sicko would enjoy doing that anyway? They're probably future murderers. High five to you OP. Frogs are cool.

--------------------
Leaving the shroomery forever

Edited by Shroomerette (04/15/11 11:53 PM)

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: AbstraKt_I_Am] * 3
    #14298809 - 04/15/11 11:52 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

AbstraKt_I_Am said:
but being 6 foot 7 inches makes a lot of people really think about fucking with you.

nah... just makes the sensitive spots a larger target

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: Shroomerette]
    #14298817 - 04/15/11 11:53 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomerette said:
I don't disagree. What kind of sicko would enjoy doing that anyway? They're probably future murderers. High five to you OP. Frogs are cool.

no sometimes ppl have momentary murder binges

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: AbstraKt_I_Am] * 3
    #14298819 - 04/15/11 11:54 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Well done padawan, anytime you can get frog murderers to call the cops is good times

--------------------

InvisibleThrive
Farmer
Male

Loc: In the Hillz
    #14298822 - 04/15/11 11:54 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

WHat u did is border line nuts. BUt hey someone has to stick up for wild life these days.  Bet u wont see them smashing frogs anymore.. Id stay off the streets for a week are so ..ahahah take care

--------------------
“No man is so foolish but he may sometimes give another good counsel, and no man so wise that he may not easily err if he takes no other counsel than his own. He that is taught only by himself has a fool for a master.”

Hunter S. Thompson

OfflineMoronicus
smokehousebacon.
Male

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: AbstraKt_I_Am] * 6
    #14298835 - 04/15/11 11:56 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

You should curb-stomped the remaining conscious people. :ednorton:

--------------------

BACON RANCH, FUCK YEAH

A post about m00nshine

Anonymous #6 said:
Yes, it is. The shine stands for his job title, which is Shoe Shiner, the moon stands for the time he comes out to be a nigger, which is best suited for the negroid camouflage.

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: Thrive]
    #14298837 - 04/15/11 11:56 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

i wanted to kill this guy

--------------------

Offlinemasterharf
Stranger
Male

Loc: Michigan
    #14298850 - 04/15/11 11:58 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

you should become a thug eco-activist and commit arson and other badass shit to stop those filthy humans from hurting animals

--------------------
harf

Invisibledonteatasians

#14298853 - 04/15/11 11:59 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Damn.  Hurting them back isn't likely to change how they treat animals, but at least you did something.  So many kids I grew up around did shit like this and bragged about it.  Nailing cats to trees, catching them and cutting them up just for laughs,  and just throwing rocks at anything that moves. :thumbdown:

--------------------

Invisibleowls
just let go!

Loc: dancing Flag
Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: Thrive]
    #14298856 - 04/15/11 11:59 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Thrive said:
WHat u did is border line nuts. BUt hey someone has to stick up for wild life these days.  Bet u wont see them smashing frogs anymore.. Id stay off the streets for a week are so ..ahahah take care

how is what he did nuts? that would've seriously bothered me too. and i doubt he seriously hurt the kid, or he at least probably caused damage much less of that than these unruly lads were causing to the frogs

props OP :thumbup:

--------------------
i love you

you are beautiful! :rockon:

COME TOGETHER, JOIN THE PARTY!!

"what beith a man if he doth not enjoy cannabis?" :mushroom2:

Offlinepropensity
۞̷ ̶۞̷ ̶
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Bedrock America
Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: Coaster] * 3
    #14298861 - 04/16/11 12:00 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

You should have beaten all of them up.

--------------------

۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
*alternate opinion blocks path*
Other

Loc: Soviet Canukistan Flag
Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: donteatasians]
    #14298864 - 04/16/11 12:00 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

donteatasians said:
Damn.  Hurting them back isn't likely to change how they treat animals, but at least you did something.  So many kids I grew up around did shit like this and bragged about it.  Nailing cats to trees, catching them and cutting them up just for laughs,  and just throwing rocks at anything that moves. :thumbdown:

There was this kid in my highschool that bragged about microwaving a cat :facepalm:

:puke:

OfflineBothHands
Dog Coffee
Female User Gallery

#14298869 - 04/16/11 12:02 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Some people make me fucking sick.  I'm glad he got an ass kicking, but it sounds like the other two got off too easy.

But be careful.  You don't need to be going to jail for assault.  I wonder if they could have been charged with animal abuse.  But chances are the cops only care about cute animals like puppies and kittens.  Would have been nice to give all three of them a night in jail and a 1000$ fine, but I doubt it would have worked out that way.  Next best thing.

Offlinethelivingfreekshow
Fuck You
Male User Gallery

Loc: Prifddinas, Gielinor
Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: donteatasians]
    #14298876 - 04/16/11 12:03 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

join Whale Wars n show them pussies how its done!!!!!!!!!

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #14298878 - 04/16/11 12:04 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

AbstraKt_I_Am said:
So first off I'm manic bipolar. I spent my whole youth in an out of behavior classes in school.
My tripping has almost eliminated my anger off the chart mood swings. How ever I grew up in a house like a zoo. I love animals and have always stood up for nature when I had to. I think its fucked up how animals are living conscience things that have emotions and most humans are tv watching cheeto eating bags of shit. Tripping has made these feelings amplified.

TO THE STORY. 

I was on 45mg adderall and just got done smoking some nice heady dank. It was raining light in my neighbor hood and I decided to go for a walk. I get to this culdesac in my neighbor hood and see 3 guys in their early 20s standing in the street. This part of the neighborhoods 20 yards from a creek so theirs frogs everywhere like fucking 100s. I was just in awe never seen shit like it. Then I see these jackasses laughing.

I look up and their curb stomping the frogs left and right. Picking them up and throwing them. At this point I start trembling and feeling some long long suppressed bat shit crazy angry momentum building up in me like a fucking volcano. First off I didn't really think I just reacted. I see this blonde headed goofy face fuck start squeezing a frog as it made this high pitched crying sound. Then POW, he threw it like a fast ball into the pavement.

I don't even remember charging him. I just remember standing 15 feet away then a second later digging the hardest fucking punch for the life of me into his face. That was it. Out fucking cold. His two friends are looking at me like what the fuck. I have an oh shit moment and realize what really happened as I see the bloody rainwater surrounding his face.

Still too pissed off, I told the other two I was fucking karma and if they ever thought about the demented life des toying again id end theirs.
One of the guys said he was calling 911 and ran inside. Its a new neighborhood for me. They won't have a dick chance of getting me because normally I spend my time in a different county where I just moved from.

I was terrified about getting double teamed for a second, but being 6 foot 7 inches makes a lot of people really think about fucking with you. Do I feel bad? Nope. I'm a gentle giant and love helping people and my community. But having steve irwin and bruce lee as equal childhood influenced me to take what most people call a fucked up view on conservation. :frown:

They need you on that green peace team man, the one where they attack the japanese whalers with flour bombs and shit.

They will send you on ship with fully auto paintball guns and sweet n sour smoke bombs to tear shit up.

--------------------

Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: BothHands] * 1
    #14298892 - 04/16/11 12:06 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

BothHands said:
But be careful.  You don't need to be going to jail for assault.

this

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #14298908 - 04/16/11 12:10 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

you gotta get street cred out in the estates somehow dammit pris.

--------------------

InvisibleAbstraKt_I_Am

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: Prisoner#1] * 1
    #14298949 - 04/16/11 12:18 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

wow the support not what I expected. Thanks guys. I know I'm a little nuts but when I read shit about how tigers elephants over 120 species of turtles(love reptiles) and of course a lot of marine life will be ex tint within the next decade in the wild.

I wanna barf, then grab an automatic and people poach poachers. I know its insane to want to kill people but jesus I'm not on some Mark Chapman shit. I just wanna rid the world of these animal genocide bastards and of course major cooperate ceos and crooked politicians boondocks saints style.

And the first time I watched whale wars and saw how much they sucked I was wondering where the rocket launchers were. Thankfully japan has ended all dolphin and whale hunting since the tsunami.

--------------------

OfflineKaiser
Subb Lover
Male

Loc: B.C.
Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: Psychoslut]
    #14298957 - 04/16/11 12:19 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Don't think you think it would be insticts to kill frogs?
I'm pretty sure there edible, and in a world with no cultivation they would be good "prey" items.

OfflineAnthony917
 User Gallery

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: AbstraKt_I_Am] * 1
    #14298964 - 04/16/11 12:21 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

AbstraKt_I_Am said:
wow the support not what I expected. Thanks guys. I know I'm a little nuts but when I read shit about how tigers elephants over 120 species of turtles(love reptiles) and of course a lot of marine life will be ex tint within the next decade in the wild.

I wanna barf, then grab an automatic and people poach poachers. I know its insane to want to kill people but jesus I'm not on some Mark Chapman shit. I just wanna rid the world of these animal genocide bastards and of course major cooperate ceos and crooked politicians boondocks saints style.

And the first time I watched whale wars and saw how much they sucked I was wondering where the rocket launchers were. Thankfully japan has ended all dolphin and whale hunting since the tsunami.

I think hunting is absolutely OK. I don't have a problem with people hunting and eating their kill, and actually I really respect people who hunt/fish and eat their catch.
I have a serious problem with senseless killing, and abuse/neglect. It's like...how can people be so heartless? I love animals :heart:

--------------------
Trippin? Click Me

Offlinelaruta_21
twat tickler
 User Gallery

#14298980 - 04/16/11 12:23 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

You were justified in your attack seeing how hurting animals esp frogs is something children under the age of ten do.

InvisibleAbstraKt_I_Am

#14298992 - 04/16/11 12:24 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

AbstraKt_I_Am said:
but being 6 foot 7 inches makes a lot of people really think about fucking with you.

I didn't mean to sound egotistical. People are just intimidated by me, I don't really like it because 99% of the time the most humble dude ever. My height and size lead to prejudgments.

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #14299006 - 04/16/11 12:28 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

i can relate. im a big guy, and i like to stand up in a room of people because i am always on guard. People tell me i intimidate them and i need to sit down and relax. I just like standing up all the time.

Even really close friends say im intimidating to them because they have seen me rock jaws at the bar when someone makes me snap.

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#14299035 - 04/16/11 12:35 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

AbstraKt_I_Am said:
wow the support not what I expected. Thanks guys.

normally I'd shake my fist and call you a meddling kid but the way i see it,
you did what was right, maybe the kid will think about his actions next time
because ninjas come flying out of nowhere to beat his ass over a couple of
frogs... that and no one was seriously hurt, minor scuffles are nothing

OfflineDrMambo
hamburger time
 User Gallery

Loc: 53rd & 3rd
    #14299042 - 04/16/11 12:38 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

:Tastesgoodman:

--------------------
"Yeah, he's a professor...... OF BEING A DOG!"

OfflineNewWavePeace
Incorporated
Male User Gallery

Loc: New Jersey
Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: DrMambo] * 3
    #14299080 - 04/16/11 12:45 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

This is what OP looked like moments before tackling the unsuspecting stranger.

--------------------
See I'm at one with the waves, whereas my wifes breasts are at one with her knees.

InvisibleAbstraKt_I_Am

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: DrMambo]
    #14299084 - 04/16/11 12:46 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Anthony917 said:

I think hunting is absolutely OK. I don't have a problem with people hunting and eating their kill, and actually I really respect people who hunt/fish and eat their catch.
I have a serious problem with senseless killing, and abuse/neglect. It's like...how can people be so heartless? I love animals :heart:

Same here. I think hunters are usually respectful of nature and let the least go to waste. I'm no vegan so I'm guilty of contributing to domestic slaughter :/. My issue is a lot of asian countries pushed 1000's of species to endangerment over bogus traditional medicines. Shark fin soups. Religious holidays and the pet trade.

@ DrMambo and NewWavePeace -Lol , I love my fellow Shroomates, hate or love me.:heart:

--------------------

Edited by AbstraKt_I_Am (04/16/11 12:49 AM)

OfflineDrMambo
hamburger time
 User Gallery

#14299094 - 04/16/11 12:49 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Anthony917 said:
Shark fin soups.

it's not like collagen grows in hooves.

--------------------

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
    #14299099 - 04/16/11 12:50 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

pretty fucking creepy to come upon a deer body with no head on private property mang

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#14299108 - 04/16/11 12:52 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

AbstraKt_I_Am said:
Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

AbstraKt_I_Am said:

I didn't mean to sound egotistical. People are just intimidated by me, I don't really like it because 99% of the time the most humble dude ever. My height and size lead to prejudgments.

I had 2 step fathers, one was 6'4", he whipped my ass and showed me there
was no one of any size I should fear, that bit him in the butt. the other
was 6'7, a big teddy bear until you hurt someone he cared about, then he
was the most frightening thing you;ve ever seen... ex pro football player
from back in the days of leather helmets

he's #74, his peak was 350lbs when playing pro ball

his face may even look familiar

I was the smallest kid in school, everyone was bigger and many tried to
intimidate or even bully me, I put up with a lot of shit but when push
came to shove... I was always on top. size is nothing unless the small guy
allows fear to take hold, I discovered early that the big guy cant put out
any more than the small guy when it comes to a beating but the big guy
often relies on his size for the advantage, unfortunately, that size is
his biggest disadvantage. I have the same engine and drive as the bigger
guy, the same strength but my smaller size often gives me the speed and
distribution... to view it like a car, you'd be a lincoln or a cadilac,
I'd be a lamborghini or ferrari

Invisiblewaves

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: NewWavePeace]
    #14299113 - 04/16/11 12:53 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Edited by waves (04/22/11 12:40 AM)

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: Prisoner#1] * 1
    #14299121 - 04/16/11 12:57 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

AbstraKt_I_Am said:

yeah i hate it when someone party fouls and we drag him in the driveway and stomp out a gravel party. the girlfriend always starts crying and trys to call the cops.

shutup beotch its just a gravel party.

--------------------

OfflineKonyap

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: waves]
    #14299127 - 04/16/11 12:58 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

you shoulda raped em'

OfflineDrMambo
hamburger time
 User Gallery

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: Konyap]
    #14299140 - 04/16/11 01:00 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------

InvisibleAbstraKt_I_Am

#14299147 - 04/16/11 01:02 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

AbstraKt_I_Am said:
Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

AbstraKt_I_Am said:

I had 2 step fathers, one was 6'4", he whipped my ass and showed me there
was no one of any size I should fear, that bit him in the butt. the other
was 6'7, a big teddy bear until you hurt someone he cared about, then he
was the most frightening thing you;ve ever seen... ex pro football player
from back in the days of leather helmets

he's #74, his peak was 350lbs when playing pro ball

his face may even look familiar

I was the smallest kid in school, everyone was bigger and many tried to
intimidate or even bully me, I put up with a lot of shit but when push
came to shove... I was always on top. size is nothing unless the small guy
allows fear to take hold, I discovered early that the big guy cant put out
any more than the small guy when it comes to a beating but the big guy
often relies on his size for the advantage, unfortunately, that size is
his biggest disadvantage. I have the same engine and drive as the bigger
guy, the same strength but my smaller size often gives me the speed and
distribution... to view it like a car, you'd be a lincoln or a cadilac,
I'd be a lamborghini or ferrari

I know you speak the truth. I used my size to intervene when kids would get picked on in high school because as 6'5 Ive always been the tallest kid in school. Ive been called the bully bully because I never took shit or let anyone give shit to another person with an unfair advantage. And growing up in group homes and state detention centers before High School taught me what you speak first hand.

I had my first stitches given to me buy a kids half my height. He wiped the floor with me. We ended up becoming friends and he basically showed me his philosophy "its not the size of the dog in the fight its the size of the fight in the dog"

--------------------

OfflineAnthony917
 User Gallery

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: AbstraKt_I_Am] * 1
    #14299153 - 04/16/11 01:06 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

LOL pris if ur dad was peyton manning id shit myself

--------------------
Trippin? Click Me

Offlinemuddy
Stranger

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: waves]
    #14299163 - 04/16/11 01:11 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Like thedukeoflizards says I I normally don't support violence, but that includes violence towards other living creatures so I say good on ya bro. :thumbup:It's easy to say it would've been better to stop and yell at em first - given your size I'm sure they would've at least paid attention, but those guys had already shown what low sick fuckers they were and ya never know what they're capable of in a three to one fight. Your instincts probably served you right and either way that prick only got a small taste of karma considering what he was up to.

--------------------
Madness comes like a mouse out of the cupboard and they hand me a photograph of the moon

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #14299185 - 04/16/11 01:16 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

pris' dad is boi George.

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#14299194 - 04/16/11 01:18 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Anthony917 said:
LOL pris if ur dad was peyton manning id shit myself

how could my  father be peyton manning, I;m older than peyton, cooper and eli

Archie was my stepfather's nephew

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #14299199 - 04/16/11 01:19 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

but that does not explain why your dad is your grandpa.

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#14299206 - 04/16/11 01:21 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Psychoslut said:
pris' dad is boi George.

wrong forum

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #14299209 - 04/16/11 01:22 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

but nobody posts in the good one anymore man.

--------------------

Offlinetk3
wobbly zombie

#14299351 - 04/16/11 02:19 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Awesome story OP, i'm going to rate you +5.  "Suffer not snakes" or some shit like that.  Violence and cruelty are separate things.  Smashing frogs is some sick shit, people like that scare me and i don't want them around.

Offlinegonzo422
Haunted

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: tk3]
    #14301272 - 04/16/11 02:09 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

tk3 said:
Awesome story OP, i'm going to rate you +5.  "Suffer not snakes" or some shit like that.  Violence and cruelty are separate things.  Smashing frogs is some sick shit, people like that scare me and i don't want them around.

^bingo!  well said........

--------------------
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro

InvisibleJesusGoneRogue
 User Gallery

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: gonzo422]
    #14301329 - 04/16/11 02:17 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

:congrats: to the op. doing what needed to be done.

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: NYC (Intra Deitate...)
Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: JesusGoneRogue]
    #14301346 - 04/16/11 02:20 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I just hope the OP doesn't snap when something small goes down and beats up somebody for nothing

Offlinerealfuzzhead
Male User Gallery

Loc: above the smog layer Flag
Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: JesusGoneRogue]
    #14301349 - 04/16/11 02:21 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

:Tastesgoodman: for everybody/!

OfflineI AM SWIM
doin' thangs
 User Gallery

Loc: Feels Changsta Man
    #14301357 - 04/16/11 02:22 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

AbstraKt_I_Am said:

:feelsbadman:

hopefully u took karma into your own hands

--------------------

InvisibleTroll Bot
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14301369 - 04/16/11 02:24 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

respect

OfflineHajnal
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: New Eden
Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #14301378 - 04/16/11 02:26 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

I AM SWIM said:
Quote:

AbstraKt_I_Am said:

Did you.. read the whole post?

--------------------
Hajnal ['hɒjnɒl] - An elegant mixture of blood and circuitry; sorrow and love fill your systems, like the stars and black holes encompass the ∞.

OfflineI AM SWIM
doin' thangs
 User Gallery

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: Hajnal]
    #14301402 - 04/16/11 02:29 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Hajnal said:
Quote:

I AM SWIM said:
Quote:

AbstraKt_I_Am said:

No :tongue:

--------------------

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

#14301411 - 04/16/11 02:31 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

he IS karma.

OfflineI AM SWIM
doin' thangs
 User Gallery

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14301428 - 04/16/11 02:33 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

sunset_mission said:
he IS karma.

I concur, i think we all are karma, and other thangs as well at the exact same time

we are everythang too if we know it

but that's just what i think about thangs, i could be way wrong

but either way :feelsgoodman:

--------------------

Offlinerealfuzzhead
Male User Gallery

Loc: above the smog layer Flag
    #14301457 - 04/16/11 02:38 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

LOL swim just read the "OP

Invisibleelliev
(ノ´∀`*)ノ

Loc: bay area
    #14301470 - 04/16/11 02:40 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

fucking pig disgusting how people can do that to animals.

hi5 op

--------------------

InvisibleCaine
lab rat
Male User Gallery

Loc: NE
Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: realfuzzhead]
    #14301475 - 04/16/11 02:40 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Swim you missed some thangs :smirk:

OfflineMeowMix96
Retarded Demi-god
Loc: Austin, TX
    #14301488 - 04/16/11 02:43 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

"I just remember standing 15 feet away then a second later digging the hardest fucking punch for the life of me into his face. That was it. Out fucking cold"
Awesome!!  frog killing assholes got what they deserve.
They were cowards too... if their response was to call 911, they should have gone after you, but they were scared. Haha!

--------------------
The road goes on forever and the party never ends......

InvisibleJesusGoneRogue
 User Gallery

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: Caine]
    #14301580 - 04/16/11 03:02 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

hey op. how do you feel about frog legs for dinner?:Trollface:

:Tastesgoodman: amirite?

Invisiblegzuf
٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #14301596 - 04/16/11 03:03 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

A person deserves a good beating for that.

--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶

InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male
Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: gzuf]
    #14301632 - 04/16/11 03:12 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

i wish i could see a wave of 100's of frogs:feelsgoodman:

i'd pick one frog out of the crowd, take him home, share a bong with him, then release him, or eat him :Tastesgoodman:

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

OfflineMeowMix96
Retarded Demi-god
Loc: Austin, TX
Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: Salomon]
    #14301641 - 04/16/11 03:14 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

As long as your using the frog for food it's ok.
AND.. you would be recycling THC.

--------------------
The road goes on forever and the party never ends......

InvisibleMad_Larkin

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: Coaster]
    #14301650 - 04/16/11 03:16 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Coaster said:
frog assassins

:lolsy::feelsbadman:

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: Mad_Larkin]
    #14301689 - 04/16/11 03:24 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

frogs deserve protection too

Invisibleowls
just let go!

#14301695 - 04/16/11 03:25 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

i thought it was ironic how the kids wanted to waste the authorities time after murdering innocent animals when justice was already served

--------------------
i love you

InvisibleMad_Larkin

#14301698 - 04/16/11 03:25 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

True dat. Protection of our amphibian friends is serious business, I was merely laughing at the term "frog assassin".

InvisibleJesusGoneRogue
 User Gallery

#14301699 - 04/16/11 03:25 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

whats something that doesnt deserve protection? :strokebeard:

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

#14301702 - 04/16/11 03:26 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

JesusGoneRogue said:
whats something that doesnt deserve protection? :strokebeard:

body guards

OfflineShroomerette
Stranger

#14301706 - 04/16/11 03:26 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

ticks, fleas, roaches

--------------------

InvisibleJesusGoneRogue
 User Gallery

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: Shroomerette]
    #14301711 - 04/16/11 03:27 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

trolls?

InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male
Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
    #14301732 - 04/16/11 03:30 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

parasites

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

InvisibleMad_Larkin

#14301737 - 04/16/11 03:31 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Godzilla

InvisibleJesusGoneRogue
 User Gallery

#14301739 - 04/16/11 03:31 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Salomon said:
parasites

i'm a parasite:angrykidface:

Offlinerobbyberto
Water Boy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Netherlands Flag
    #14301750 - 04/16/11 03:33 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

That's pretty crazy, kid. You didn't do anything wrong, IMO. But it was crazy.

--------------------
“People say having kids is life changing, well that doesn’t necessarily mean a good thing, does it? I could take one of my legs off. That would change my life.” -Karl Pilkington

Offlinelimestoneman
The Return
Male User Gallery

Loc: Middle TN Flag
Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: robbyberto]
    #14301827 - 04/16/11 03:49 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

POW! KARMA BITCH! :crankynoweed:

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: robbyberto]
    #14301835 - 04/16/11 03:51 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

robbyberto said:
That's pretty crazy, kid. You didn't do anything wrong, IMO. But it was crazy.

maybe losing control was wrong, but the ends justify the means

InvisibleJesusGoneRogue
 User Gallery

#14301843 - 04/16/11 03:53 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

sometimes it feels good to lose control. release the beast:awepuss:

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #14301860 - 04/16/11 03:56 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

anytime i get frustrated i just jump in my truck, kill a twelve pack and a gram and go 4 wheel driving on the river bottom.

--------------------

InvisibleCyclohexylamine
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
 User Gallery

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: Coaster]
    #14301972 - 04/16/11 04:24 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Coaster said:
an attack on one is an attack on all

im glad you stood up to those frog assassins

:highfive:

--------------------
Yes this is tymo - I just changed my name

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?

There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K
Something abut that anaesthetic rush... :inlove:

Qualitative Research Chemical Effects and Experiences
The Wonderful World of Methoxetamine
The 3-Meo-PCP Chapters, Part One

InvisibleAbstraKt_I_Am

#14302001 - 04/16/11 04:30 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

The only time I would psychically lay hands on someone is to protect someone of lesser strength. The last time I hurt someone was in high school when some trashed dude tryed forcing himself on a really drunken friend of mine. Caught him in a room with her and being a non drinker and just high at the time; his drunk ass was literally like a rag doll, and when I finished he got it good from a few other people at the party too.

And also In hindsight if I wasn't high as shit and speeding balls they (the frog assassins) would have probally just got a giant verbal threat. If I was on shrooms or acid I think I would have really really hurt someone. Then id have felt super bad, still like a vigil anti hero. But bad none the less.

--------------------

Invisibleowls
just let go!

#14302007 - 04/16/11 04:32 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

i don't understand why you would feel bad. i mean the description of what they were actually putting those innocent little frogs though was well deserving of a knockout punch to the dome

ok i guess i could understand why you would feel a little bad, yes, but don't! you did the right thing in this circumstance. IMO

--------------------
i love you

InvisibleAbstraKt_I_Am

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: Hajnal]
    #14302029 - 04/16/11 04:35 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Hajnal said:
Quote:

I AM SWIM said:
Quote:

AbstraKt_I_Am said:

Hardest I've laughed in a long time while sobre. Lol

--------------------

Invisiblebryguy27007
Cosmonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #14302040 - 04/16/11 04:38 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I fully support OP. That was the right thing to do.

InvisibleAbstraKt_I_Am

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: bryguy27007]
    #14302216 - 04/16/11 05:16 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Thanks guys. Its amazing to see so many people get how I feel. I would have felt bad say if he smacked his head and landed in accoma, mainly because the douche could have a kid or something for all I know. His loved ones would suffer.

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#14302268 - 04/16/11 05:30 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

So first off I'm manic bipolar.

that isnt as much a factor as

Quote:

I was on 45mg adderall

is.

Bearing in mind that:

Quote:

being 6 foot 7 inches

the following..

Quote:

gets put in perspective.

As to this..

Quote:

Still too pissed off, I told the other two I was fucking karma and if they ever thought about the demented life des toying again id end theirs.

well, as I see it, right there you WERE karma, that and winning pretty sincerely :datass:

Dont lose too much sleep over it, they were destroying lives like it was nothing, you showed em hurt can go both ways.

I hope this will be without ontoward consequences too much. A stern word of critical assessment of their behavior would have been nicer but given 45mg of amphetamine you did manage to get your point across clearly and many frogs, maybe dozens, are alive now because of that.

Man is a species of great ape, things like these happen, thats not you being particularly weird, its human nature. A gorilla might have jumped on his chest and started pounding with both fists at the same time using his full bulk.
You kept it civil.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Edited by Asante (04/16/11 05:32 PM)

Invisibleowls
just let go!

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: Asante]
    #14302276 - 04/16/11 05:32 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

dozens of frogs > one kid's face :datass:

--------------------
i love you

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: owls]
    #14302297 - 04/16/11 05:38 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

If the kid gets ontoward comments on his apearance these weeks he can tell them what behavior earned him that. He was squashing frogs on the pavement for cripes sake, actions have equal and opposite reactions.

I'm not justifying it, just mitigating here. He couldve done a lot worse on speed, having had anger issues, loving nature and being confronted with such horrid waste of life.

He wasnt being malicious or homicidal, he just got physical and immediately corrected his behavior as its not socially acceptable.

Those guys were butchering the defenseless, and it turned out those had a 6'7" ally pumped up on speed. Shit happens.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Edited by Asante (04/16/11 05:44 PM)

InvisibleThe Whale

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: Asante] * 2
    #14302317 - 04/16/11 05:43 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Just to stretch our compassion here a little further, have you guys considered that this kind of treatment and suffering is inflicted on animals in our dairy, poultry, and fisheries, on a regular basis and by the millions to propel our huge human energy bubble.

They may not all get stomped to death, but the lives they lead are pretty miserable.

--------------------

Invisibleowls
just let go!

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: The Whale]
    #14302328 - 04/16/11 05:45 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

yeh i've considered it, i want to start eating grass fed animals on the occasions i do eat meat as soon as it's possible:thumbup:

--------------------
i love you

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#14302340 - 04/16/11 05:47 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I consider it, I work on becoming a vegetarian and not using animal products.

I'm very aware of the animal holocaust. Its not just how they died, its moreover how they lived. See the link EARTHLINGS in my sig if you REALLY want to know.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleSamuel L Jackson
Bad Motherfucker
Male

#14302355 - 04/16/11 05:50 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Those guys were butchering the defenseless, and it turned out those had a 6'7" ally pumped up on speed. Shit happens.

quote of the day right here :lol:

--------------------

InvisibleThe Whale

#14302357 - 04/16/11 05:51 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I love how concern for animals is such a microcosmic glimpse into the huge expanses of compassion that humans can have for life - especially when we realize the distances between life "forms" is a very, very tiny gap.

And developing love and empathy for all of life shrinks that gap.

--------------------

Offlinex Ju x
Aubergine Of The Sun
Male

Loc: Shpongleland, Canada Flag
    #14302370 - 04/16/11 05:53 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I feel for animals the same way you do.

If I were in that situation, I probably wouldn't have charged and punched him, but I definitely would have confronted them. Although punching one out right away probably shocked the other two :lol:

I don't understand how people find torturing another living thing fun/ funny.

--------------------

OfflineShroomerette
Stranger

#14302413 - 04/16/11 06:00 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

The Whale said:
Just to stretch our compassion here a little further, have you guys considered that this kind of treatment and suffering is inflicted on animals in our dairy, poultry, and fisheries, on a regular basis and by the millions to propel our huge human energy bubble.

They may not all get stomped to death, but the lives they lead are pretty miserable.

Yah it's lame, but at least there is a purpose for it happening.

--------------------

Invisibleowls
just let go!

#14302415 - 04/16/11 06:02 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

not a very valid purpose

--------------------
i love you

OfflineLeanin
Student of theIron Game
 User Gallery

#14302429 - 04/16/11 06:04 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

that is disgusting what those fags were doing. good job rocking the dbag.

i kill frogs with my bb gun, but i eat them. humane head shots, the die fast.

fried frog legs are fucking BOMB.

Edited by Leanin (04/16/11 06:05 PM)

Bad Motherfucker
Male

#14302437 - 04/16/11 06:06 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

owls said:
not a very valid purpose

people are made to eat meat. i think thats a valid reason to kill animals.

those animals die quicker at the slaughter house then they would if everyone was running around killing them themselves.

do you see how long it takes lions to actually kill stuff? they choke it to death. thats some agonizing shit.

the average person wouldnt be able to shoot an animal and have it die immediately. most animals that hunters shoot run around for a little bit, bleeding out before they die.

to get meat, stuff has to die. :shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#14302461 - 04/16/11 06:10 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Better a microcosmic glimpse then none at all.

Since you are bringing God into this (huh wut :confused: ) what I believe is that all living beings are basically reincarnations of the same being, you. So we all get to be each and every one of those frogs, those guys, and our disgruntled OP in that situation, for all eternity.

So one hurt face ending the horrid carnage of dozens, all YOU, for all eternity.. Its not NICE but I can live with it, the Universe too apparently or it wouldnt have let the OP intervene.

OP wont have to worry about mosquitoes around his house this summer, the frogs are going to double up patrolling his garden for this favor :awesome:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: Samuel L Jackson]
    #14302482 - 04/16/11 06:14 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

SamuelLJackson, click that Earthlings link in my sig if you have the stomach for it.

Killing aint always that humane, and moreover, much of the animals we eat have lived an absolutely horrible life to make meat cheap for us.

I dont use "animal holocaust" lightly, the truth hurts, even just watching that video hurts.

Its still up till the 29th.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Invisibleowls
just let go!

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: Samuel L Jackson]
    #14302483 - 04/16/11 06:14 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

SamuelLJackson said:
Quote:

owls said:
not a very valid purpose

those animals die quicker at the slaughter house then they would if everyone was running around killing them themselves.

do you see how long it takes lions to actually kill stuff? they choke it to death. thats some agonizing shit.

the average person wouldnt be able to shoot an animal and have it die immediately. most animals that hunters shoot run around for a little bit, bleeding out before they die.

you reallyo think it's a good idea to torture animals so fatties can stuff themselves with hormone loaded meat? :kingcrankey:

--------------------
i love you

OfflineShroomerette
Stranger

#14302492 - 04/16/11 06:15 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Hey I'm not fat and I eat meat all the time.

--------------------

Bad Motherfucker
Male

#14302497 - 04/16/11 06:17 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
SamuelLJackson, click that Earthlings link in my sig if you have the stomach for it.

Killing aint always that humane, and moreover, much of the animals we eat have lived an absolutely horrible life to make meat cheap for us.

I dont use "animal holocaust" lightly, the truth hurts, even just watching that video hurts.

Its still up till the 29th.

i know about all that stuff.

but it doesnt always happen that way, and you dont have to buy meat made that way

sure... the "better" and more humane meat costs more, but if it really bothers you in the aspect of how the animals are killed, its out there, and its worth the price.

--------------------

OfflineShroomerette
Stranger

#14302512 - 04/16/11 06:21 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I mostly just eat beef that my dad raises himself or venison that he hunts himself. Vegetarians who try to guilt-trip meat eaters because of the meat industry make too many presumptions imo

--------------------

OfflineBothHands
Dog Coffee
Female User Gallery

#14302526 - 04/16/11 06:24 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

SamuelLJackson said:
Quote:

owls said:
not a very valid purpose

Keep in mind the lion's pray usually lived a decent life in the wild doing what it's supposed to do.  A lion's prey might suffer for 20 minutes as it slowly dies, but our prey suffers for years.  Grass fed cage free animals make up a very small percentage of what the American's eat.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: x Ju x]
    #14302529 - 04/16/11 06:24 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

If I were in that situation, I probably wouldn't have charged and punched him, but I definitely would have confronted them.

Maybe thats why the Universe put the OP there, not you :wink:
They might have put you in the hospital for interfering with their lulz. (dunno how big you are) Here in Holland someone was beaten to death because he commented politely on how it wasnt OK for three guys to kick a frigging bicycle across the street. So they killed him.

3 guys in their 20s who spend time killing frogs like that are a pretty serious bunch to confront. They need something they respect. That they got.

OP, dont worry too much about your response. Even without the bipolar stuff and the "anger mannagement issues in the past"..

Humans are a species of great ape. Physical violence is going to happen, its human nature. Societally speaking you went out of line but you immediately ended it after the first punch. Given you werte on speed and they were being complete jackasses, you controlled yourself pretty well. I hope you wont get too much trouble over this, vow to yourself to not do it again and carry on living.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Bad Motherfucker
Male

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: BothHands]
    #14302530 - 04/16/11 06:25 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

:awetongue: then dont give your money to the companies that do that and buy the more expensive meat

every penny you spend is a vote. (ironically, a more powerful vote than any vote youll cast in an election)

"vote" for things you like. dont "vote" for things you dont like.

if you "vote" for stuff enough, you will eventually begin to see it becoming bigger and bigger and more prominent.

--------------------

Edited by Samuel L Jackson (04/16/11 06:26 PM)

OfflineBothHands
Dog Coffee
Female User Gallery

#14302538 - 04/16/11 06:27 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomerette said:
I mostly just eat beef that my dad raises himself or venison that he hunts himself. Vegetarians who try to guilt-trip meat eaters because of the meat industry make too many presumptions imo

And that's great, but most people don't have their own farms where they can make sure the animals they eat had good lives.

I personally don't eat any animal, even if they were treated humanely, but I don't have any problems with cruelty-free meat.  One needs to be realistic, and realize the whole world will never go vegetarian.  Ever.  So I very much support what you're doing.

OfflineShroomerette
Stranger

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: BothHands]
    #14302573 - 04/16/11 06:36 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Out of curiosity, what would you do if it was proven that plants feel pain?

--------------------

Offlinex Ju x
Aubergine Of The Sun
Male

Loc: Shpongleland, Canada Flag
    #14302578 - 04/16/11 06:37 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

They might have put you in the hospital for interfering with their lulz

Probably :lol:

I'm 5'8 and 160 lbs, so 3 against 1 would suck. Knocking him out right off the start was probably a good thing to do in that situation, but I seriously couldn't see myself not saying anything to them. That stuff just disturbs me. I would have said something to them I'm sure.

--------------------

Invisibleowls
just let go!

#14302637 - 04/16/11 06:48 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

SamuelLJackson said:
:awetongue: then dont give your money to the companies that do that and buy the more expensive meat

every penny you spend is a vote. (ironically, a more powerful vote than any vote youll cast in an election)

"vote" for things you like. dont "vote" for things you dont like.

if you "vote" for stuff enough, you will eventually begin to see it becoming bigger and bigger and more prominent.

your logic is whack :feelsbadman:

--------------------
i love you

InvisibleMad_Larkin

#14302677 - 04/16/11 06:54 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

No his logic is impecable. He's just using an analogy that you obviously don't get.

If you fund something, you encourage it to grow.

Invisibleowls
just let go!

#14302687 - 04/16/11 06:56 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

i meant it's whack that it doesn't bother him the way animals are tortured and killed. he thinks he's inherently better cuz he's human :feelsbadman:

--------------------
i love you

InvisibleMad_Larkin

#14302692 - 04/16/11 06:57 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah that's whack.

OfflineShroomerette
Stranger

#14302710 - 04/16/11 06:59 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

.....?

If that's what you meant then why did you say "his logic is whack"?

His logic is fine.  You could take the torture out of the meat industry if more people bought cruelty-free meat. Animals killing animals is natural.

--------------------

Invisibleowls
just let go!

#14302720 - 04/16/11 07:01 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

animals torturing other animals so they can eat is NOT natural

--------------------
i love you

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

#14302726 - 04/16/11 07:02 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

actually I've seen it with my own eyes, its inadvertent torture, or basically ignorance of unecessary pain

Bad Motherfucker
Male

#14302733 - 04/16/11 07:03 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

owls said:
i meant it's whack that it doesn't bother him the way animals are tortured and killed. he thinks he's inherently better cuz he's human :feelsbadman:

hey now, i never said i like animals being tortured. dont put words in my mouth.

i said you dont have to fund it. im realistic about it, and dont cry about it, because i know crying helps nothing.

--------------------

Invisibleowls
just let go!

#14302734 - 04/16/11 07:03 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

why don't you explain your example then

--------------------
i love you

OfflineShroomerette
Stranger

#14302736 - 04/16/11 07:03 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

owls said:

:facepalm: can you read?

Have you seen killer whaled killing seals by biting them and flinging them around until every bone in their body is broken? Is that unnatural?

--------------------

Edited by Shroomerette (04/16/11 07:04 PM)

OfflineKonyap

#14302738 - 04/16/11 07:04 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

:thisthreadsucks:

InvisibleMad_Larkin

#14302740 - 04/16/11 07:04 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomerette said:
Quote:

owls said:

Animals inflicting pain uncaringly is perfectly natural. But that doesn't make it okay for us to do it, because we are aware of the pain we are causing. Other animals are not.

Invisibledonteatasians

#14302745 - 04/16/11 07:05 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

owls said:

I've seen dogs and cats play with rodents until they kill them then leave them lay there.
Besides, people and their actions are not seperate from nature.

--------------------

OfflineShroomerette
Stranger

#14302759 - 04/16/11 07:07 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomerette said:
.....?

If that's what you meant then why did you say "his logic is whack"?

His logic is fine.  You could take the torture out of the meat industry if more people bought cruelty-free meat. Animals killing animals is natural.

Quote:

owls said:

seriously, does his reply make any sense in relation to my comment?

--------------------

Bad Motherfucker
Male

#14302760 - 04/16/11 07:07 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

donteatasians said:
Quote:

owls said:

I've seen dogs and cats play with rodents until they kill them then leave them lay there.
Besides, people and their actions are not seperate from nature.

winner.

i was doing an ecology experiment one time in a group, and i offered my idea (study human ecology) and some girl in my group said we couldnt do that because people arent animals

i was like "are you fucking serious?"

--------------------

OfflineROFL_my_ WAFFLE

Loc: Florida Flag
Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: Samuel L Jackson] * 1
    #14302766 - 04/16/11 07:08 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Who would kill frogs?

--------------------

Bad Motherfucker
Male

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: ROFL_my_ WAFFLE] * 1
    #14302769 - 04/16/11 07:09 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

i didnt even notice that the one girl was shitting and pissing when i saw you post that in the hentai thread.

:awedisgust:

--------------------

InvisibleMad_Larkin

#14302771 - 04/16/11 07:10 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Hahaha, me neither.

Invisibleowls
just let go!

#14302782 - 04/16/11 07:12 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomerette said:
Quote:

owls said:

Have you seen killer whaled killing seals by biting them and flinging them around until every bone in their body is broken? Is that unnatural?

thats completely different than people raising genetically modified produce only to be slaughtered so we can eat. thats totally unnecessary. i wouldn't be able to grasp the concept either if i wasn't thoughtful

and word SamualLJackson, +1 for realisticity, i guess i misunderstood

--------------------
i love you

Edited by owls (04/16/11 07:22 PM)

OfflineEnthrall
Mr ?
 User Gallery

#14302830 - 04/16/11 07:22 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Dude your a fucking frog hero :feelsgoodman:

But seriously those guys were causing suffering to the frogs despite them being non human it is still cruel.

--------------------

Invisibleowls
just let go!

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: Enthrall]
    #14302842 - 04/16/11 07:26 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

if it's ok to mass produce animals to torture and then later slaughter them for food that we don't need why wouldn't it be acceptable to assissinate frogs as a recreational hobby?

--------------------
i love you

OfflineEnthrall
Mr ?
 User Gallery

#14302901 - 04/16/11 07:36 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I remember before I didnt have compassion for living things I would find snails in the garden and smash them. But now a days I realise that they are alive like everything else. Now a days I just toss them into my neighbors yard where they dont grow anything and have plenty of wooded area.  :levitate:

--------------------

OfflineROFL_my_ WAFFLE

Loc: Florida Flag
    #14302922 - 04/16/11 07:39 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I used to put salt on slugs so that they'd burn and shrivel up. :feelsbadman:

--------------------

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: ROFL_my_ WAFFLE]
    #14302931 - 04/16/11 07:41 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

ROFL_my_ WAFFLE said:
I used to put salt on slugs so that they'd burn and shrivel up. :feelsbadman:

I did that too rofl, and i would eat rosepedals

Offlinethissongis
Stranger Danger
Male User Gallery

#14302942 - 04/16/11 07:43 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

donteatasians said:
Nailing cats to trees, catching them and cutting them up just for laughs:thumbdown:

If I saw someone hurting a cat I would go to their face with a metal bat. Thats fucking ridiculous

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

#14302948 - 04/16/11 07:44 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

owls said:
Quote:

Shroomerette said:
Quote:

owls said:

thats completely different than people raising genetically modified produce only to be slaughtered so we can eat. thats totally unnecessary. i wouldn't be able to grasp the concept either if i wasn't thoughtful

and word SamualLJackson, +1 for realisticity, i guess i misunderstood

so its only ok to eat animals if they died of natural causes?

OfflineEnthrall
Mr ?
 User Gallery

#14303031 - 04/16/11 08:01 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I think there is clearly a difference between brutally killing an animal just to kill it and watch it suffer, and killing animal to eat. You either are hungry or your not and in any case it better be for eating. My grandfather told me once "never kill an animal unless you intend to eat it." If I could afford to eat vegan foods I probably would. Or if someone would enlighten me to a food which provides the same nutrition as a trout or chicken breast Id be all for it.:wink:

--------------------

Invisibledonteatasians

#14303052 - 04/16/11 08:04 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I think chlorella and brewers yeast can help provide alot nutrition you would normally get from meat.

--------------------

OfflineEnthrall
Mr ?
 User Gallery

#14303098 - 04/16/11 08:11 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

chlorella- Although it is alive its at the bottom of the food chain.

However, because it is a single-celled alga, harvest posed practical difficulties for its large-scale use as a food source.[citation needed] Mass-production methods are now being used to cultivate it in large artificial circular ponds.

The plant's photosynthetic efficiency allowed it to yield more protein per unit area than any other plant—one scientist predicted 10,000 tons of protein a year could be produced with just 20 workers staffing a one thousand-acre (4 km²) Chlorella farm.
(wiki)

Thats some good stuff although slightly disappointing, there is no possible way to produce energy efficiently or mass produce this based on our current technology. Hopefully soon though.

Is there a way I can farm this myself and be independent?

--------------------

Invisibledonteatasians

#14303123 - 04/16/11 08:14 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I just buy it at $16 a pound from nutsonline.com.  I doubt you would be able to produce it yourself though I'm not certain.

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#14304761 - 04/17/11 05:41 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

This thread begs the question..
How do you feel about the OP's one punch response to these thugs?
You may choose only one
"If it had been ME destroying all those frogs..."
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (04/17/11 05:41 AM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#14304767 - 04/17/11 05:43 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I'll go on record as saying:

"Hey, it happened, I can live with that"

AND

"Yes! Punch me the fuck out if I do stuff like that! I'd deserve it, no holds barred."

----

OP, you have your own road in controlling your anger which is a lifelong journey, and that this punch to you feels like a personal failure.
We won't touch that, thats your battle and it may be important for future events how you handle this.

However, I and many in this thread find the circumstances quite mitigating. You have a temper, you were on amphetamines, you love Nature a LOT and they well.. it would be fucked up if they were in their early teens, but in their early twenties doing stuff like that..  They needed spelled out to them that such disprespect to Life does not fly. Even if they didnt realize they were in the wrong, at least next time they'll look over their shoulder if there isnt a 6'7" giant on speed nearby about to burn their playhouse down.

They could've been mental, I mean look what they were doing for cripes sake, so I'm really not convinced how ANY words in this particular situation could accomplish what your fist did. For all we know if you had negotiated they'd gotten severely violent on YOU, so what you did may well have been, well, an appropriate response in this very specific situation. But, mind your temper of course :wink:

We'll see what the Universe does, and how you judge yourself, but I forgive you and I hope you wont kick yourself too much over it :hug:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Edited by Asante (04/17/11 05:55 AM)

Offlines240779
Male Unread Journal User Gallery

#14304957 - 04/17/11 07:29 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

AbstraKt_I_Am said:

:congrats:

InvisibleJesusGoneRogue
 User Gallery

#14305455 - 04/17/11 10:20 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

SamuelLJackson said:
i didnt even notice that the one girl was shitting and pissing when i saw you post that in the hentai thread.

:awedisgust:

wait, theirs a hentai thread?

InvisibleMad_Larkin

#14305508 - 04/17/11 10:34 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

InvisibleJesusGoneRogue
 User Gallery

#14305512 - 04/17/11 10:36 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

oh blow me, then direct me to it.

InvisibleMad_Larkin

#14305515 - 04/17/11 10:36 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I did nigga.

InvisibleSheikCorp
Stranger

#14305529 - 04/17/11 10:39 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

OP good for you and laying that pos out.

InvisibleJesusGoneRogue
 User Gallery

#14305530 - 04/17/11 10:40 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

:datass: why thank you :chillin:

InvisibleMad_Larkin

#14305532 - 04/17/11 10:40 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

:fonz:

OfflineBlueJayWay
Stranger
Female

Loc: PNW Flag
    #14305600 - 04/17/11 10:58 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

According to one natgeo special I watched, lions (and I think other big cats) actually kill large prey by pinching an artery or some shit (that's why you can find large dead prey that's barely bleeding), not by choking or bleeding out.

Anyway, I'm not usually against people killing frogs/animals, but torturing animals for fun is fucked. And the way you described it, those fuckers had it coming.

OfflineBothHands
Dog Coffee
Female User Gallery

#14305670 - 04/17/11 11:17 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomerette said:
Out of curiosity, what would you do if it was proven that plants feel pain?

If I need to eat meat to survive, I will.  But currently I'm living quite healthily and happily without meat, so I don't see the need to have another creature suffer on my account.  But if I was stranded in the jungle and needed to kill animals to survive, I would.  If it's them or me, I choose me.  But if I don't have to make a choice, I won't.

So if plants felt pain, I wouldn't really have much else to eat.  I would need to eat them anyway to survive.  I wouldn't like it.  I would hate it.  But I would do it.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: BlueJayWay]
    #14305688 - 04/17/11 11:20 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

And the way you described it, those fuckers had it coming.

I think its poetic. Not for the dude with the fucked up face of course but it does have that "instant karma" feel to it in ways Lennon perhaps didnt intend.

OP, how are you faring?

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleAlabama Slim
Chinese river witch

#14305733 - 04/17/11 11:28 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Wait, wait, wait........ why didn't you knock out the other two? If you're 6' 7'' I'm just saying. Manic bi-polar sounds like a good enough excuse in court. If I was the judge I'd give you some graham crackers and a pat on the back for the heroics.

InvisibleAbstraKt_I_Am

#14307040 - 04/17/11 03:21 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Quote:

And the way you described it, those fuckers had it coming.

I think its poetic. Not for the dude with the fucked up face of course but it does have that "instant karma" feel to it in ways Lennon perhaps didnt intend.

OP, how are you faring?

I've been listening to that Lennon Song non stop with his other discography for weeks.
Karma is a huge conscience part of my mental state. Even if one must be the karma imo. If you feel obliged to do better or the right thing, even if its just some nonsence gut feeling.
Then act on it.

And I've been doing okay. Went for a walk today in the woods where I know some forest lots are getting bought for housing. Smoked and chilled with nature, couldn't be happier with my decision as far as what I did to that guy.

--------------------

InvisibleAbstraKt_I_Am

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: Alabama Slim]
    #14307123 - 04/17/11 03:36 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Alabama Slim said:
Wait, wait, wait........ why didn't you knock out the other two? If you're 6' 7'' I'm just saying. Manic bi-polar sounds like a good enough excuse in court. If I was the judge I'd give you some graham crackers and a pat on the back for the heroics.

I guess when I saw the unconscienc d bag next to me it made me think about repercussions. I never would want to hurt someone to the point they could die, and I've seen new story's of simple fist fights ending that way on pavement because of people smacking their head on the ground. At that point I was technically in their drive way. And the other two friends weren't into it as much as the guy I hit, so next time if he tries to start doing that shit; I doubt they will play follow the leader (assuming that's the case)

And having an unfortunate list of psychiatric hospital stays from my early teen (started after my school forced me on SSRIs) I actually do get a type of legal immunity, I've been caught with pot a few times but when my shroom grow was raided all I had to do was

"Boohoo Mr Officer, I'm manic bipolar/ PTS and am desperately trying to fix my life. I only grew them so I wouldn't contribute to the black market and have to deal with drug dealers"

They took the grow, dry shrooms, a few bongs and pipes and never filed one charge. The officer got all sentimental and was actually really nice to me. Gave me a cuff free lift to the local mental ward. Did a week stint and walked out of the equation prescribed to adderall and xanax.

--------------------

Edited by AbstraKt_I_Am (04/17/11 03:39 PM)

InvisibleLobsterSauceDiscord
 User Gallery

#14307149 - 04/17/11 03:41 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

You did what most of the general public would've loved to do but most likely wouldn't have.:thumbup:

Justice is a dish best served with a knuckle sandwich sometimes.

--------------------

OfflineEmeraldEyes
Female

#14307378 - 04/17/11 04:22 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I love frogs... Animals in general. It makes me sick when assholes intentionally go out of their way to hurt things for fun. I'm proud of you for sticking up for those frogs.

Just don't get in trouble... They aren't worth going to jail for. I'm sure there are other ways to get those jerks for what they did.

I probably would have wanted to do the same thing. Dont know if I'd have the guts.

Love the "I'm karma" bit. That was an epic thing to say in that situation. Bravo.  :thumbup:

--------------------
"Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a species of intemperance within itself, for it goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded."

-Abraham Lincoln

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#14308080 - 04/17/11 06:30 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

They took the grow, dry shrooms, a few bongs and pipes and never filed one charge. The officer got all sentimental and was actually really nice to me. Gave me a cuff free lift

*takes a mental note OP is white* :smirk:

Im glad things are balancing out for you well and that so far there havent been big reprecussions. You rocked the boat and thats going to affect your karma too of course.

So far responses here have been fairly positive so if thats any indication it'll go easy on you.

It does have the "instant karma" feel, even though not entirely in a lennon way.

I'm sorry to hear you had a hard life too man, lets hope you get a lot of breaks along the way. If not in this life, then the next, its all a balance.

You actually DO sound the "gentle giant" type, apart from fucking that dudes shit up :datass:

I'm glad they didnt call the cops on you - but then, they werent exactly engaged in representative behavior were they?

"And why do you believe this alleged assault occurred?"

"well umm my friends and I were err umm.."

Carry on the path of nonviolence and know that no matter what happens, a whole bunch of frogs owe you one :smile:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleAbstraKt_I_Am

#14308464 - 04/17/11 07:46 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Quote:

They took the grow, dry shrooms, a few bongs and pipes and never filed one charge. The officer got all sentimental and was actually really nice to me. Gave me a cuff free lift

*takes a mental note OP is white* :smirk:

Im glad things are balancing out for you well and that so far there havent been big reprecussions. You rocked the boat and thats going to affect your karma too of course.

So far responses here have been fairly positive so if thats any indication it'll go easy on you.

It does have the "instant karma" feel, even though not entirely in a lennon way.

I'm sorry to hear you had a hard life too man, lets hope you get a lot of breaks along the way. If not in this life, then the next, its all a balance.

You actually DO sound the "gentle giant" type, apart from fucking that dudes shit up :datass:

I'm glad they didnt call the cops on you - but then, they werent exactly engaged in representative behavior were they?

"And why do you believe this alleged assault occurred?"

"well umm my friends and I were err umm.."

Carry on the path of nonviolence and know that no matter what happens, a whole bunch of frogs owe you one :smile:

Thanks Wiccan, means a lot to hear your input. I see karma happen first hand a lot. And normally I refrain from violence, but one day when I was tripping I saw my Boondock Saints dvd.. and this thought clicked, there's two types of violence.. a type that needlessly spreads pain, misery and destruction.  And then there's a violence that ends the aforementioned. It exist to end the needless violence and nothing more. Hilter would have never agreed to a peace treaty, he ironically also served the violence himself to end his nessless violence.

if you can use violence for good. In my experiences karma approves.
As for my life, I believe in reincarnation and I've seen who I was. Why I'm back and what my purpose is. Though just beginning I aspire to do something astronomically benefit al for the world in time as it unfolds.

Peace and Love everyone.

--------------------

Invisiblenachohippie
asshole
Male User Gallery

Loc: right around the corner Flag
    #15244848 - 10/18/11 09:29 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I really enjoy frog Gigging :laugh: they taste great when you deep fry them :smile:

OfflineSolo_Dolo

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: nachohippie]
    #15244858 - 10/18/11 09:35 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Man...how classic to see this news head line...

"Man beats kid to death for killing frogs."

Bahahajahaa.

But seriously....that's the dumbest shit ever to assault someone for.
What if dude fell wrong and hit his head on the ground and died?

Life sentence for standing up for FROGS!?!?

Dear god this is some dumb shit!!!LOL

--------------------
I can beat you to the punch line..or i could punch you to the beat.

Invisiblenachohippie
asshole
Male User Gallery

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: Solo_Dolo]
    #15244868 - 10/18/11 09:38 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I know right what an asshole :wink:

--------------------

send guns, money ,lawyers, and drugs its been a long night

everything i post is a lie im a pathological liar

InvisiblePsilicubes
Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. *DELETED* [Re: nachohippie]
    #15244929 - 10/18/11 09:47 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by Psilicubes

Reason for deletion: Property of the DEA

Invisiblea2thej
Cosmic Cowboy
 User Gallery

Loc: Desert
Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: Psilicubes]
    #15244952 - 10/18/11 09:51 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

OP is a good man

--------------------
If i didnt leave u a trade rating plz remind me

InvisibleAbstraKt_I_Am

#15244969 - 10/18/11 09:53 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

This old ass thread was resurrected? It got me tons of 5+ ratings. And really I don't care about that kid. Hope the asshole learned his lesson.
A single humans life isnt more important then a frog's or an ant's. But that's a whole 'nother philosophical topic worthy of its own thread.

Quote:

nachohippie said:
I really enjoy frog Gigging :laugh: they taste great when you deep fry them :smile:

I hope this wasn't some immature way to tickle me pink cause I agree. Ive been gigging three times, twice it tasted great. The last time not so much. The water we gigged in was pretty polluted the last time. Amphibians breathe through their skin, so you should be careful that the water doesn't have any high levels of toxic chemicals were ever you gig.

See gig, and eat them. I do not get mad. I dont care. Same with any other kind of hunting or fishing. But when your picking frogs up left and right and throwing them like water balloons. Well hope for your sake your not around me.

--------------------

Invisiblenachohippie
asshole
Male User Gallery

#15244978 - 10/18/11 09:55 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Seems the gigging gets worse and worse every year I read that their is a world wide Frog shortage wich sux :frown: But they still taste great :smile:

--------------------

send guns, money ,lawyers, and drugs its been a long night

everything i post is a lie im a pathological liar

InvisibleAbstraKt_I_Am

#15245000 - 10/18/11 09:59 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

nachohippie said:
Seems the gigging gets worse and worse every year I read that their is a world wide Frog shortage wich sux :frown: But they still taste great :smile:

Yeah they do. But worldwide almost every reptile and amphibian species have seen a sharp decline in the past decade. In the next 10 years you can expect to see hundreds of once common or uncommon species added to the endangered and threatened list. Many current endangered and critically threatened species will be wiped out of their wild populations in that time.

--------------------

OfflineSolo_Dolo

#15245049 - 10/18/11 10:08 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Sooo....OP,how did you feel when you saw the video of that monkey raping that frogs mouth??

--------------------

Edited by Solo_Dolo (10/18/11 10:11 PM)

InvisibleAbstraKt_I_Am

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: Solo_Dolo]
    #15245083 - 10/18/11 10:12 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

:wutermelon: lol? A monkey mouth raped a frog. I have never seen the video. But I watched my neighbors wiener dog rape a wild bunny when I was 11. So I guess animals will go to extreme lengths to get off also.:shrug:

edit: Lol I see you posted the video, it didnt show up for some reason. Time to be intrigued and possibly disgusted.

--------------------

Edited by AbstraKt_I_Am (10/18/11 10:14 PM)

OfflineSolo_Dolo

#15245164 - 10/18/11 10:27 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Lol favorite part is when he is walking away with frog still dangling off his dingdong.

If I could get a painting of that.Frogs...natures pocket pussies lol

--------------------

Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
    #15245362 - 10/18/11 11:07 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Anthony917 said:

I think you probably should have said something before blindly attacking these guys, but that's pretty fucked up. I have 0 tolerance for animal abuse

well it looks like they got their ass beat proper for it :lol:

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: imachavel]
    #15245389 - 10/18/11 11:13 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

It is really noble of you and commendable that you'd stand up for a creature, even if it happens to be a small and seemingly insignificant bit of life, you avenged it, showing a great deal of respect for other forms of life unlike ours.

Old event, but good going regardless. :thumbup: You were definitely the instant karma dealer there.

Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
    #15245390 - 10/18/11 11:13 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

AbstraKt_I_Am said:
:wutermelon: lol? A monkey mouth raped a frog. I have never seen the video. But I watched my neighbors wiener dog rape a wild bunny when I was 11. So I guess animals will go to extreme lengths to get off also.:shrug:

edit: Lol I see you posted the video, it didnt show up for some reason. Time to be intrigued and possibly disgusted.

:laugh2:

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

OfflineSporeGirl000
Dreamer.
Female User Gallery

Loc: The South Flag
Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: imachavel]
    #15245410 - 10/18/11 11:19 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Kudos for you brother! :heart:  :headbanger:

--------------------
Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society.  If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.  ~P.J. O'Rourke  :mushroom2:

Offlineyoimjohn
Male

Loc: terra nova
    #15245461 - 10/18/11 11:31 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

AbstraKt_I_Am said:
TO THE STORY. 

I was on 45mg adderall and just got done smoking some nice heady dank./quote]

Lol, if i took 45mg adderall and smoked bud, i'd have a heart attack no doubt

InvisibleCrossingTheStar
Unoriginal Philosopher
Male

Loc: U.S. of A. Flag
    #15864756 - 02/26/12 02:10 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

That is all.

--------------------
:durrhurr: Smoke enough weed and you'll never grow up, mentally. Peter Pan strain. :durrhurr:

OfflineAllan Varius
Puppet Of The Chaos

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: Moronicus]
    #16017773 - 03/30/12 05:56 AM (12 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

You should curb-stomped the remaining conscious people.

When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him" - The Satanic Bible

That is LaVey right? such a misunderstood religion/way of life.

Sorry for bumbing again, would really like to check out the market place before too long,  but don't wanna ask all the same old shitty questions in the myc forum, so just throwing my 2c in wherever I can.

not that I'm trying to fill AbstraKt's post with crap, I fully agree with what you did.

I'm just in one of my primitive moods tonight lol.

Edited by Allan Varius (03/30/12 06:12 AM)

OfflineKremrBigSikter
Spränger Språnger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: Allan Varius]
    #16017792 - 03/30/12 06:09 AM (12 years, 1 day ago)

LaVey can suck my horns.

Anyway, bless OP. He did right. Back when he did it.

--------------------
I have pneumonia :pm:

InvisibleShill
♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋

#16017800 - 03/30/12 06:12 AM (12 years, 1 day ago)

:lolsy:

Quote:

AbstraKt_I_Am said:
TO THE STORY. 

I was on 45mg adderall and just got done smoking some nice heady dank. It was raining light in my neighbor hood and I decided to go for a walk. I get to this culdesac in my neighbor hood and see 3 guys in their early 20s standing in the street. This part of the neighborhoods 20 yards from a creek so theirs frogs everywhere like fucking 100s. I was just in awe, never have seen shit like it. Then I see these jackasses laughing.

Still too pissed off, I told the other two I was fucking karma and if they ever thought about their demented life destroying parade again Id end theirs.

I was terrified about getting double teamed for a second, but being 6 foot 7 inches makes a lot of people really think about fucking with you. Do I feel bad? Nope. I'm a gentle giant and love helping people and my community. But have no tolerance for animal abuse what so ever.

--------------------
The countdown to the break up of the euro has officially begun.

A great financial crisis is going to erupt in Europe, and it is going to shake the world to the core.

If you were frightened by what happened back in 2008, then you are going to be absolutely horrified by what is coming next.

"You throw the sand against the wind
And the wind blows it back again."
- William Blake

Invisiblefee
Im he who is the
 User Gallery

Loc: amsterdam
Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: KremrBigSikter]
    #16017809 - 03/30/12 06:15 AM (12 years, 1 day ago)

Yeah back a year ago next month.

Well hey at least we are keeping up with current events :facepalm:

--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: Allan Varius]
    #16017812 - 03/30/12 06:16 AM (12 years, 1 day ago)

this was a clear cut case of racial profiling

:smilingpuppy:

Invisiblefee
Im he who is the
 User Gallery

#16017817 - 03/30/12 06:18 AM (12 years, 1 day ago)

Hey pris. You get a gf or some shit?

You've been acting way to girth like a Japanese school girl or some shit.

Or did you come out of the closet?

I'm not sure if I like it or not.

--------------------

blankk said to fee:
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: fee]
    #16017827 - 03/30/12 06:21 AM (12 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

fee said:
Hey pris. You get a gf or some shit?

girls are still gross

Invisiblefee
Im he who is the
 User Gallery

#16017842 - 03/30/12 06:25 AM (12 years, 1 day ago)

Sweet.
So what time you want me over?
Will the door be unlocked again?

--------------------

blankk said to fee:
Turtletotem said:

Religion is fun.

OfflineKremrBigSikter
Spränger Språnger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #16017844 - 03/30/12 06:26 AM (12 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Allan Varius said:
...but don't wanna ask all the same old shitty questions in the myc forum, so just throwing my 2c in wherever I can.

Then how about you throw some 2cs in my coffee and we can all have a good time.

--------------------
I have pneumonia :pm:

Invisiblefee
Im he who is the
 User Gallery

#16017853 - 03/30/12 06:29 AM (12 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Allan Varius said:
Quote:

You should curb-stomped the remaining conscious people.

When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him" - The Satanic Bible

That is LaVey right? such a misunderstood religion/way of life.

Sorry for bumbing again, would really like to check out the market place before too long,  but don't wanna ask all the same old shitty questions in the myc forum, so just throwing my 2c in wherever I can.

not that I'm trying to fill AbstraKt's post with crap, I fully agree with what you did.

I'm just in one of my primitive moods tonight lol.

So you've been here 24 hours and you all you want is the market place? You won't see it for two months.

--------------------

blankk said to fee:
Turtletotem said:

Religion is fun.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: fee]
    #16017860 - 03/30/12 06:31 AM (12 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

fee said:
Sweet.
So what time you want me over?
Will the door be unlocked again?

the door is never locked and it's not surprise butt secks if I know when it will happen

Invisiblefee
Im he who is the
 User Gallery

#16017865 - 03/30/12 06:32 AM (12 years, 1 day ago)

Good point.

Note taken.

Wear that thong again for me.

--------------------

blankk said to fee:
Turtletotem said:

Religion is fun.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#16017925 - 03/30/12 06:48 AM (12 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:

this was a clear cut case of racial profiling

:lolsy:

If you can't laugh at life it just isnt funny anymore.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#16018028 - 03/30/12 07:24 AM (12 years, 1 day ago)

I really couldnt help myself on that one... it's a compulsion

I think it kinda unnerved the cops taking a report on burglary several years back, I lost about $50k in tools and equipment and I wasnt a ranting lunatic taking the frustration out on the cops

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pudge County, TX
    #16018040 - 03/30/12 07:27 AM (12 years, 1 day ago)

I know this is a year old thread, but nevertheless, props to OP for decking one of the frog kids.

--------------------
Aka Pudge (the real one, not the bitch ass fake one from 2020)

Invisible4runner
 User Gallery

Loc: State of Jefferson
Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: CrossingTheStar]
    #16018160 - 03/30/12 08:03 AM (12 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

CrossingTheStar said:

That is all.

Oh shit, blast from the past.
Old thread and,
it's like high school all over again.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#23530604 - 08/11/16 08:12 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Another epic Shroomery thread of old

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Invisible1234go
#1 Swiftie
 User Gallery

#23530634 - 08/11/16 08:22 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

OP is a champion, nice bump.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: 1234go]
    #23530782 - 08/11/16 09:04 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Instant Karma.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
    #23530802 - 08/11/16 09:11 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Instant karmas gonna get you
gonna knock you right in the face
better get yourself together darlin
join the human race
:grin:

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Fucking Lost my shit. Assaulted someone for frog killing. [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #23530809 - 08/11/16 09:14 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

EXACTEMUNDO!

You get the story!

Sometimes you just gotta.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineSweet Leaf
Stranger
    #23530813 - 08/11/16 09:17 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Psychoslut said:
Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

AbstraKt_I_Am said:

yeah i hate it when someone party fouls and we drag him in the driveway and stomp out a gravel party. the girlfriend always starts crying and trys to call the cops.

shutup beotch its just a gravel party.

Offlinespecialpeopleclub
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mitten
    #23530861 - 08/11/16 09:34 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

AbstraKt_I_Am said:
TO THE STORY. 

You did a ikind thing. Thay abused their autonoy as humans and deserved it. There is no excuse for smashing things like that, Noone is being fed, its all sadism

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Cultivation Supplies