Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAKcultivator
shit i dont know
smallest most potent strain
    #1428653 - 04/04/03 11:27 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

wuts up friends, im back here reading up again cause after my first time over humidification falure of a casing i gotta give it another try, and another after that if i fail. i realy wana make this work. you know what im talking about. anyways what strains are nice small sized with monser poncey? im about to buy some syrenges when i get replies, so thanks for the time hope to hear soon.

PS, whats a recomended timing technique for casings with fish bubblers and air humidifiers

THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS WE LOVE SHROOMS THANKS THANKS

--------------------
"hmmmmmmmm still thinking"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: smallest most potent strain [Re: AKcultivator]
    #1428721 - 04/04/03 11:56 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Edited by mushmaster (04/04/03 11:56 AM)

Invisiblebilly cuts
turntablingmycologist

Loc: Saturn
Re: smallest most potent strain [Re: ]
    #1428806 - 04/04/03 12:33 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

^^^^ No shit! It helps to be able to spell if you plan on experimenting in mycology...

OfflineAKcultivator
shit i dont know
Re: smallest most potent strain [Re: billy cuts]
    #1428962 - 04/04/03 01:51 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

is this place becoming more and more like highschool or what, no one has and real answers to offer? both u guys are FUCKING LAME LOSERS, making your selfs feel good by slaming my spelling, you know damn well what i was asking and the answer im looking for, just looking at the screen typing makes me think u are some fucking rich yupie ass tea drinking motherfuckers with your fagget ass pinkey up looking down on people who cant spell.......did you guys not understand my question or what? i wish i didnt have to go off this way but you shouldent have posted anything if you guys had no info to offer. sigh, im sure i sound like an ass now but if i met both of u guys in real life ide step to you and ask what the fuck your problem is trying to clown on some minor spelling errors. i evan stared the spell checker in the face thinking it was a simple enough question that anyone would understand. anyways SORRY FOR THE SPELLING AND FOUL LANGUAGE. i hope my spelling is forgivable. should i re-post my question so people will understand? please help im just looking for some quick answers that would help others too im sure. oh and if anyone didint notice i dont capatalize or give a shit about writing structure, i got letters a-z and . but if i were doing writing say for a job it would be diffrient.

--------------------

Offlineshirley knott
not my real name
 User Gallery
Loc: London
Trusted Cultivator
    #1428965 - 04/04/03 01:52 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

there's a small strain of cambodians going round, that is quite good i've heard. :smile:

--------------------
buh

Offlinesi1988crx
Beep beep byebye

Re: smallest most potent strain [Re: shirley knott]
    #1429029 - 04/04/03 02:15 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Interesting how you say this place is becoming more like high school, when by your last post you sound like an immature brat. And for the spelling, there is a spell checker right next to the button you have to press to post your thread. Doesn't take a rocket scientist.

And on top of that, it would be nice to read a sentence every once in a while that was not full of spelling and grammatical errors. Just think about what the people that are against using illegal drugs see if they come to this web site. It makes us look like uneducated, 12 year olds that have no business partaking in these activities.

With that said, I am not trying to flame you. To answer your questions, I do not think anyone could give you a recommended time for your fish bubbler as it depends on the size of your terrarium, and if you are supplementing humidity with perlite or not. Also, I do not know any strains that would meet your needs as I have not grown any like that personally.

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
Re: smallest most potent strain [Re: shirley knott]
    #1429064 - 04/04/03 02:29 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

there's a small strain of cambodians going round, that is quite good i've heard. :smile: 

True
Thats a fact Jack!

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Offlinefleshofgods
SpiritualVisionary
Loc: In a daze . . .
Re: smallest most potent strain [Re: Roadkill]
    #1429202 - 04/04/03 03:22 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah I would go for the cams . my friend inoculated the other day and already there is lots of growth as opposed to the creepers he did right next to it.

Also if I were you I would go small if you are having trouble with humidification. Just get a plain old black potting bucket (ask floral depts for them) throw in your perlite, the tek is described in the FAQ. then I would just throw some suran wrap up on top of that little guy and watch the magic. You could also use plexiglass with a silicon seal for the top of your mini terrarium.

--------------------
Holler!

OfflineAKcultivator
shit i dont know
Re: smallest most potent strain [Re: fleshofgods]
    #1429706 - 04/04/03 06:20 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

OK si1988crx i understand that this place is about providing information on mushrooms, and we all know that what we talk about can tie into leagl issues with the law that can possibly get us in trouble so we need to keep the degree of profetionlism(spelled wrong) up so the goverment and law inforcment dosent look down on us like junkies trying to out grow the government for emotional and financial purposes, but what i ment by highschool is that some motherfuckers out there just steping on my spelling when they know exacraly what im trying to say. are they trying to sound and look big by attacking my spelling when the question was clear as bottled water. both the fools who posted had nothing to offer but criticisim on my spelling that they understood. anyways so these cambo's do they have a name or anything is from cambodia is good. any other mini moster potent mushies anyone can recoment before i order? i think im gonna order from ralphster, unless someone can recomend sombody with killer strong mushies. well what im trying to say is that ill wait months for a good vendor and syringe than weeks from a crappy half assed vendor. ---cause we havent orderd from them all so we dont know till we all talk to eachother. (sorry if my post was too long)

--------------------

OfflineUnknown
Confused,dizzy,wheream I again?
Loc: MA
    #1429803 - 04/04/03 06:49 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Koh Samui

--------------------
The above is just like,my opinion man

OfflineAKcultivator
shit i dont know
Re: smallest most potent strain [Re: Anonymous]
    #1429834 - 04/04/03 07:03 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

arnt Koh Samui realy huge mushrooms? or are they the cambodians

--------------------

OfflineDSD
devil

Loc: Bad,Bad person - minus ...
    #1429910 - 04/04/03 07:32 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

any thai strain, cambo's, EQ's are good also but may be a liitle large for your needs. and hey, fuck the spelling - this isn't a term paper.

InvisibleClosetCase
but only inwinter

Loc: Somewhere rubbing my nugs...
Re: smallest most potent strain [Re: DSD]
    #1429953 - 04/04/03 07:47 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Well, I don't know about cambos EQs or KSs, but my Creeper friends just gave me the most powerful experience in my life last night. And I would be doing you a disfavor not to reccomend them. (cough, TLG)

Also, my advice would be to forget about those you try and attack your flaws, for they don't know why they are here.

--------------------
"as your attourney I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top, and you'll need the cocaine.."

"well.. why not? I mean if anything's worth doing, it's worth doing right. THIS IS THE AMERICAN DREAM IN ACTION"

OfflineAKcultivator
shit i dont know
Re: smallest most potent strain [Re: DSD]
    #1429969 - 04/04/03 07:52 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

HEY fuckin GOD DAMN DSD AS OF NOW you are my best friend on shroomery.org, what im trying to say is what im trying to say, this isint a fuckin term paper, job application or taxes. THANKYOU BUDDY so yeh my first batch i attempted failed were thai's lipa yai, and they are way too big for me, but i didint know that till i saw pictures of them. anyways ill start lookin into cambos, if anyone gots anything to say i probly wont buy them till tommorow or the next day.

--------------------

InvisibleSporeDog
watching yourback 24/7

Loc: on porches and in backyar...
Re: smallest most potent strain [Re: ClosetCase]
    #1429980 - 04/04/03 07:57 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

i think the spell ckecer is a good idea but i think the koh samui actualy colonize faster than cambodianc (ike).

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules