Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleCounterCulturest
-Positive Mental Attitude-

Loc: Nesting on modems
Re: JOE MOLLOY FOR PRESIDENT 2012!!!!!!! [Re: donteatasians]
    #14296629 - 04/15/11 05:01 PM (13 years, 4 days ago)

You got my vote Joe.

What's with all the hate for Joemolly? :confused: I like the guy.:borat:

Dude I'm not hating on Joe. He is one of the dozen or so on this site that I take the time to read what he writes. I'm on his same page. This thread is not a mock or joke. It was just my way of siding with him and showing some support. It seems like he get's hell from people.

It took me a good 4 years of being stuck in that mind fuck maze he speaks about.
It felt SOOOOO good once I finally "gave up looking for the secret" and figured out what psychedelics really mean to me and what they SHOULD mean to me. It absolutely kills me to read about all this superstitious drug talk. Honest to god sometimes I don't even know if people are being sarcastic or not when they ramble on about the mushroom gods and whatnot. Which is fine, that's their deal. Its just nice seeing someone like minded. 

Basically, he has the tongue and brains to say what I wan't to say. I dig being able to relate to him. So far he is the only one I have seen on here who has the balls and experience to say it how it is.

GOOD LOOKS JOE !!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBest
Fishbulb
 User Gallery

Loc: Summer of Love
Re: JOE MOLLOY FOR PRESIDENT 2012!!!!!!! [Re: Cyclohexylamine]
    #14296656 - 04/15/11 05:06 PM (13 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

tymoteusz3 said:
That has nothing to do with it.
At least for me.
I don't believe you meet real beings.
I believe its just a fun drug.
However if your blindly following some dumb slogan
its the exact same as someone being a fundamentalist on the other side.
Learn to think for yourself people.
Respect each other.

Geez

I certainly wasn't agreeing with the slogan of "DMT is bullshit" if that's what you thought. It's created the most powerful experiences I've ever had with any substance by far, it's intrigues and impresses me. It even intimidates me somewhat, though I think it's just a healthy dose of respect. It sounds like we may share similar opinions in some ways regarding it.

However, I don't get offended when someone tells me they believe my opinion is wrong. I respect their opinion to disagree with me, merely questioning my particular viewpoint is not tantamount to disrespect in anyway. Unfortunately, a lot of people can't seem to handle things in the same way. Which is the whole point I was trying to make.

Invisibledonteatasians

Re: JOE MOLLOY FOR PRESIDENT 2012!!!!!!! [Re: CounterCulturest]
    #14297472 - 04/15/11 07:17 PM (13 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

CounterCulturest said:
You got my vote Joe.

What's with all the hate for Joemolly? :confused: I like the guy.:borat:

Dude I'm not hating on Joe. He is one of the dozen or so on this site that I take the time to read what he writes. I'm on his same page. This thread is not a mock or joke. It was just my way of siding with him and showing some support. It seems like he get's hell from people.

It took me a good 4 years of being stuck in that mind fuck maze he speaks about.
It felt SOOOOO good once I finally "gave up looking for the secret" and figured out what psychedelics really mean to me and what they SHOULD mean to me. It absolutely kills me to read about all this superstitious drug talk. Honest to god sometimes I don't even know if people are being sarcastic or not when they ramble on about the mushroom gods and whatnot. Which is fine, that's their deal. Its just nice seeing someone like minded. 

Basically, he has the tongue and brains to say what I wan't to say. I dig being able to relate to him. So far he is the only one I have seen on here who has the balls and experience to say it how it is.

GOOD LOOKS JOE !!!!

:facepalm:  I guess I just read the op wrong, I thought this was another "Dear Joe Molly" thread.
Didn't mean to project.:doh:

--------------------

Offlineroombird
mescaline
Male User Gallery

#14297484 - 04/15/11 07:21 PM (13 years, 4 days ago)

fuck yes

--------------------
Good people drink good beer-Hunter S. Thompson

:mushroom2: WE Are the Music Makers
and :mushroom2:WE Are the Dreamers of Dreams

no one truly  goes insane; for we all are already. normality to us, is insanity  to society.

InvisibleReoSpeedwagon153
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chetumal, Mexico
Re: JOE MOLLOY FOR PRESIDENT 2012!!!!!!! [Re: roombird] * 3
    #14298362 - 04/15/11 10:23 PM (13 years, 4 days ago)

Just so you know though... not all of us who don't believe 'DMT is bullshit' are looking for some kind of secret.

Let's start with the statement 'DMT is bullshit.' What the fuck does that mean? DMT is a tryptamine hallucinogen, and has nothing to do with the excrement of a bull. I would believe mushrooms are bullshit... (:lol:)

Do you mean your expectations about DMT are bullshit? The hype that people surround DMT with is bullshit? The experience that individuals have after using this drug... is bullshit? Sorry, just don't quite get it...

I entered the DMT world a drug-naive skeptic of the rational atheist variety. I wanted to prove to myself that discarnate entities really are just some psychological crap that new-age types pull out of their asses on ayahuasca.

Summarily, I had a lot of really intense discarnate entity experiences on DMT.... Now I'm just putting all the pieces together, not searching for some kind of mystical enlightenment.

I don't need repeated excursions into the DMT world, I got all the tools I needed on the first plunge. This was eight years ago. There was never any feverish search for meaning in psychedelics for me, I got exactly what I was looking for the first time I went deep enough.

Do I "believe" these entities are "real?" If you have to ask a question like this, I'm sorry but you still have some work to do....

I just think he's a guy who likes to push people's buttons. Typical cynic style...

If a cynic bugs you this much though, you also may have some work to do.

--------------------
“I thought naming myself ‘ReoSpeedwagon153’ on a forum was a funny idea in 2006.”

Invisibledonteatasians

Re: JOE MOLLOY FOR PRESIDENT 2012!!!!!!! [Re: ReoSpeedwagon153]
    #14298429 - 04/15/11 10:39 PM (13 years, 4 days ago)

I think people are taking "DMT is bullshit" way more seriously than was intended.  It's just silly to be bothered by something some guy put as a title.  Even if he absolutly hates the drug, how does that really effect what everyone else thinks about it, or how they go about enjoying it?

--------------------

Edited by donteatasians (04/15/11 10:45 PM)

InvisibleReoSpeedwagon153
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chetumal, Mexico
    #14299990 - 04/16/11 08:36 AM (13 years, 4 days ago)

I think it raises some good questions and leads to some good discussions, and I believe that's what this whole thing is all about.

I also think it's funny that this all centers around some opinionated guy named joemolloy. I got into a small argument with him recently about whether san pedro was 'bullshit.' He reasonably defended his point and I believe we had a good discussion about it.

I just wanted to include my 2c... :shrug:

--------------------
“I thought naming myself ‘ReoSpeedwagon153’ on a forum was a funny idea in 2006.”

InvisibleSobercolober
Tuft checker
 User Gallery

Loc: EU
Re: JOE MOLLOY FOR PRESIDENT 2012!!!!!!! [Re: ReoSpeedwagon153]
    #14300259 - 04/16/11 10:10 AM (13 years, 4 days ago)

I have a feeling this relates to those with addictive natures. I have never tried DMT, unlikely to for a long, long while I suspect for numerous reasons, most to boring to mention. Fact is I respect my lungs.

Thing is, your experience is either split into mundane daily stuff and then use of temporary mind expanding substances. I am responsible for myself and care about myself not to over do things. We all have a responsibility to ourselves and others. Start with self respect and do not abuse these things.

I do not see any separation between my daily life and the use of these things, it is all encompassed within "experience". So either everything is "bullshit" or it is not.

Why have you decide to polarize?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale