Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinedmc_illz
Modest Newcomer
Loc: Suburbia
Lady Friend Wants to Try
    #1428081 - 04/04/03 07:24 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I dont consider myself an amazingly smart person, but for the amount of drugs that have gone through my head, i still have an amazing level of common sense and somewhat complex thought. I have good morals, I know how to treate a lady and I know how to pick me friends. Especially dealing with the shit of todays society, choosing a good friend has proven to be one of the most rewarding skills I have picked up.

So she likes me alot, for my intellectual person, and physical appearance. She enchants me, and is far more interesting than any of the other females I have met as of late, that seem one sided and scandalous.

I have the uttermost respect for her, as she does me. Im in the midst of the counter culture, as she is very straight with her community. Somehow, we meet on a peaceful ground and let our differences evade us.

Since day one, I have rarely shy'ed from the complete truth of my occassional night and weekend activites. She had tried smoking a couple bowls with me once, but she got scared of the burning sensation in the throat and discontinued use. She had never tried to smoke pot again. I have always spoke very highly and positively of my experiences with mushrooms. I consider myself a responsible recreational user of an array of chemical substances, and she has known that.

She wants to trip with me when me after my next flush.

I have decided that if I were to shroom with her, I wanted to do it at the wildlife refuge on a sunny warm day. So we could be around nature, and get the whole spirituality vibe and kinda steer away from extreme and intense visuals that can occur in a more dark setting. My lady friend and I are far more close than the boundries that just a normal friendship allow. She wants to understand and feel the spirituality aspect of the high and everything with it.

The issue of dosage comes up. I feel pretty good off an 8th of good cubensis, I can go higher if I feel like it. But I rarely go under 3.5gs. I want a more intense experience since im doing it in the daytime and since I feel I could decently handle a 5g trip in that kind of environment. She wants to have a real good high going on, and we both wanna be on the same level somewhat. Im fairly experienced with mushrooms and I know 5gs wouldnt be a problem. She hasnt tripped before, she is smaller than me, and nightmares effect her alot.

I want her to have a good high going on, more than just a little body high, but a good trip thats nothing too serious for her. She tells me she can handle it, but...... few rarely jump into a good mushroom trip without first trying some of mind altering chemical first.

She hasnt drank, smoked, or done anything to change a sober state of mind. She definately wants to trip off of mushrooms, esp. with me.

My concerns/Qs:

Im not sure how much to give her. Definately a far less amount than myself, but we both want her to get a good experience from the mushrooms. Whats a good way of acheiving this?

She is a very mature individual and has a very deep understanding of life. However, I sense sometimes that she has deeper issues than she trys to lead me to believe. Im really questionable about this. Whenever she is around me however, people always say she is always smiling and in a good mood. Would my presence surpress some of her more down tendancies?

She has never been intoxicated, HOW WILL SHE REACT?

(all my friends and I did an array of chemicals, a couple soft hallucinogens, before we were definately prepared for the intensity of a good mushroom trip)

Perhaps you will understand my concern,

thanks for any comment/suggestion

--------------------
Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die tomorrow.

http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/23682 - Level 4

Edited by dmc_illz (04/04/03 07:29 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: Lady Friend Wants to Try [Re: dmc_illz]
    #1428252 - 04/04/03 09:56 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I'd say for dosaye you should give her 1,5 or 2g (dried).

InvisibleLanaV
Head Banana
Female

Loc: www.MycoSupply.com
    #1428287 - 04/04/03 10:15 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Hi dmc,
Being a woman, I might be able to add some insight.

AFOAF who is also a woman has told me the following....

After doing some research years ago, she found that some women need a sligthly less dosage than guys.  For example, my friend, when she eats mushrooms, she likes 1.5 to 2.0 grams dried. 

A whole 1/8 and she can barely speak :smile:

So in her eyes an 1/8 is too much.

My suggestion would be for your girl friend to try 1.5g dried.  She'll definitely feel "something" and if she likes it, she'll do more.

This is a VERY BAD example but think of it like alcohol.

If she drinks a whole 5th of gin, she'll get sick and since its her first time she'll never want to drink again. 

If she has a drink or two, gets a nice buzz on, she'll be ok :smile:

Mushrooms, like any drug, you need to know your limits.  Since its her first time, start her off slow, she'll appreciate it more.  And if she enjoys it, she'll want to try it again with you, and maybe then you can ask her if she wants to up the dosage.  If you need anything PM me :smile:

Lana

--------------------
Myco Supply - Distributors of Mycological Products
http://www.MycoSupply.com

The Premiere Source for Mushroom Growing Supplies.
Visit us online or call us toll free

Offlinedmc_illz
Modest Newcomer
Loc: Suburbia
Re: Lady Friend Wants to Try [Re: Lana]
    #1428879 - 04/04/03 03:14 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks Lana!

Just what I was looking for,

dmc

--------------------
Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die tomorrow.

http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/23682 - Level 4

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
    #1428929 - 04/04/03 03:36 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

ya, a starter dose of 1 to 2 grams is prolly the way to go...
safe space, dim lights, candles lit, cuppa cocoa or tea (maybe some wine or somethiing good to drink, but not too much!), simple snacks, no phone, tender touch, comfy blankie, and maybe have on hand a couple hundred mg niacinamide and/or a few mg valium (just in case you wanna slow down the chaosfluxion... just in case, mmmkay?)
~
smooth sailing...

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

OfflineTheCaptain
addict

Loc: Canada
    #1431243 - 04/05/03 01:39 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I wouldnt go anywhere in public. Man, if i was tripping for the first time and there were other people there that werent i would wig out!

--------------------
"I mean, it's real hard to be free when you are bought and sold in the marketplace. 'Course, don't ever tell anybody that they're not free 'cause then they're gonna get real busy killin' and maimin' to prove to you that they are."

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #1432534 - 04/05/03 11:59 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Seems like everyone has you covered.  A 1.5-2g dry dose for starters will be quite the intense, yet manageable experience :cool:

Make sure you're in a good setting and you may want to have her check out the following articles just so she knows what's up:
The Psychedelic Experience FAQ
How to Avoid a Bad Trip

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Offlinemarcosbj
Harmony, theequilibrium

Loc: Brazil
Re: Lady Friend Wants to Try [Re: geokills]
    #1433669 - 04/06/03 05:04 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

yeah

print some info, either about the chemestry and the psychedelic experience.....

tell her to have something familiar aroud (like those puffy toys)

in case she starts feeling bad, you give it to her it it'll calm her down a bit....

--------------------
www.cogumelosmagicos.org

The Magic Mushrooms in Portuguese.

Offlineseraphim
pugilist andstamp licker

Loc: brooklyn, ny
    #1443616 - 04/09/03 05:40 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

also, you ae growing, so you will have a relationship to the muchies before you eat them. i think this makes for a calm and trust with the exp. share this with her, share your connection to your harvest. and share stories - trip reports she can read on her own. i would recommend positive ones, but also ones that had some level of challenge to them.
from my exp - in similar situations - the more they know, the more they will be comfortable with it, and a more positive reaction to it all.

--------------------
trying to lose the monkey mind a little bit

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports