Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemonkiman
human being

Loc: somewhere in space time.
Re: need a bit of advice here (spice vs weed) [Re: BothHands]
    #14270390 - 04/11/11 01:19 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

:strokebeard:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJoolz
Male

Re: need a bit of advice here (spice vs weed) [Re: monkiman]
    #14270394 - 04/11/11 01:20 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

:brilliant:

--------------------
Prohibition didn't work for God; Eve ate the fruit.

Offlinehealing
Strangest
Female

Loc: the universe, the milky w...
    #14270622 - 04/11/11 03:31 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

BothHands said:
Ok, let's put this conversation into one post.

monkiman: JWH is man made, weed is natural.  JWH is bad, weed is good.

joolz: By that logic, LSD is bad

Him: No, LSD is natural

Me: No it's not.

Him: Well it sorta is cuse we made it.

Now go back and look at the context.  JWH is man made too, and in his context natural.  So his implication that LSD is natural and JWH isn't is ridiculous.  It's both or neither.

I wouldn't normally have said anything about the comment, but in this particular context, it's retarded.

If it occurs in our universe it is natural. All living things are a part of nature. If a human, which is natural, takes a molecule that occurs in nature (everything that exists is part of nature) changes it in some way to create another molecule which makes people trip the fuck out, it's all still part of nature.

Every single thing that exists is part of nature. That's the nature of nature, lol.

--------------------
Open mind, open heart, open book.

Offlinecrokms
Duke of Nuts
Male

Loc: Mountain State Flag
    #14270739 - 04/11/11 05:36 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

BothHands said:
Ok, let's put this conversation into one post.

monkiman: JWH is man made, weed is natural.  JWH is bad, weed is good.

joolz: By that logic, LSD is bad

Him: No, LSD is natural

Me: No it's not.

Him: Well it sorta is cuse we made it.

Now go back and look at the context.  JWH is man made too, and in his context natural.  So his implication that LSD is natural and JWH isn't is ridiculous.  It's both or neither.

I wouldn't normally have said anything about the comment, but in this particular context, it's retarded.

:rofl2: this shit made my morning

--------------------
Its not always about the harvest
Sometimes, the hunt is just as good
:shroompick:

Offlinethedream
The Most High

Re: need a bit of advice here (spice vs weed) [Re: crokms]
    #14272496 - 04/11/11 01:48 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

^Yeah but we're talking about what would be found in a natural state in nature. There's not tabs of acid growing out of the ground. You don't see sugar canes growing aspartame or sucrolose within them. Tomatoes don't get their red color from red dye #40. I know where your're coming from with everythings natural but I think you're being a little too literal on the subject. For the record, I'm not favoring one over the other as I think they both have their place.

Invisibleifoundwaldo

Loc: Denver, CO Flag
Re: need a bit of advice here (spice vs weed) [Re: thedudeman]
    #14272537 - 04/11/11 01:56 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

thedudeman said:
is it bad to smoke this stuff? in that is it to similar to weed for it to be safer to smoke?

Quote:

thedudeman said:
also i wanted an answer to, is it okay to smoke this stuff if you can't handle normal marijuana

Well, I think what you're saying is... Since you had bad withdrawals from pot, is JWH safer?

I'd say, No. Tolerance seems to build pretty quickly. And I've heard horrific withdrawal stories.

I've never gotten withdrawals from pot or JWH-018, but YMMV.
(I was a pretty heavy JWH-018 user for a few weeks too.)

--------------------

Offlinethedudeman
all feelings in one

Re: need a bit of advice here (spice vs weed) [Re: ifoundwaldo]
    #14273130 - 04/11/11 03:53 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

ifoundwaldo said:
Quote:

thedudeman said:
is it bad to smoke this stuff? in that is it to similar to weed for it to be safer to smoke?

Quote:

thedudeman said:
also i wanted an answer to, is it okay to smoke this stuff if you can't handle normal marijuana

Well, I think what you're saying is... Since you had bad withdrawals from pot, is JWH safer?

I'd say, No. Tolerance seems to build pretty quickly. And I've heard horrific withdrawal stories.

I've never gotten withdrawals from pot or JWH-018, but YMMV.
(I was a pretty heavy JWH-018 user for a few weeks too.)

okay, but its not gunna hit me since i just used it once right?

its a ridiculous question and in saying it I see how ridiculous of a question that is aha

Invisibleifoundwaldo

Loc: Denver, CO Flag
    #14273178 - 04/11/11 04:01 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

You're fine after one time. You're probably fine to use it sparingly too- just as you could with pot.

--------------------

Offlinethedudeman
all feelings in one

Re: need a bit of advice here (spice vs weed) [Re: ifoundwaldo]
    #14274089 - 04/11/11 06:29 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

interesting, well today, my vision is more sensetive to light/ having some interesting visuals, im really tired but very energetic, a little anxious and really wonked out

anybody else have similar day after symptoms?

Invisiblecyantific
Trusted Masturbator

Loc: Shakashuri Island
    #14274869 - 04/11/11 09:02 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

1 oz passion flower $2.50 ~ 1 gram scutellaria nana extract $9.50 ~ infuse the 2 together and get 7.0 of some pretty good au natural buzz to smoke for 12 bucks with 21 grams of passion flower left over for tea ...

Edited by cyantific (04/12/11 11:40 AM)

OfflineSorealism
Knowledge is Power
 User Gallery

Re: need a bit of advice here (spice vs weed) [Re: cyantific]
    #14275010 - 04/11/11 09:28 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

First of most of these new "spice" products are simply synthesized analogues of delta-9 THC(active component in weed). Their use is fairly new and their long-term side effects have not been established. Generally smoking something synthetic is usually not good for ya and sounds unworth the risk (Deemsters on the other hand...:thumbup:). I don't understand why you kids these days smoke that shit and I feel bad that you do. If you don't like weed or think it is addictive what makes you think this will be any less addictive or less harmful? The sole reason I could see people smoking spice is if theyre on probation, or if theyre 16 years old and can't find any weed. In either case I would just abstain from smoking but thats me. In any event just do yourself a favor and smoke the real deal, plain and simple.

--------------------

InvisibleLongStrangeTrip
Deadhead

Re: need a bit of advice here (spice vs weed) [Re: Sorealism]
    #14276362 - 04/12/11 02:28 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Sorealism said:
First of most of these new "spice" products are simply synthesized analogues of delta-9 THC(active component in weed). Their use is fairly new and their long-term side effects have not been established. Generally smoking something synthetic is usually not good for ya and sounds unworth the risk (Deemsters on the other hand...:thumbup:). I don't understand why you kids these days smoke that shit and I feel bad that you do. If you don't like weed or think it is addictive what makes you think this will be any less addictive or less harmful? The sole reason I could see people smoking spice is if theyre on probation, or if theyre 16 years old and can't find any weed. In either case I would just abstain from smoking but thats me. In any event just do yourself a favor and smoke the real deal, plain and simple.

"spice" products are not synthesized analogues of THC, in the sense that you are thinking. Just as a point of understanding, its good to know that JWH/AM/whatever your talking about, they are cannabimetic compounds. Yes they are synthesized, but they do not "mimic" the shape/form/chemical structure of delta 9 THC in the slightest. They are cannabimetic because they "mimic" the effects of THC, not because they are "related". They are only similar in that they are all cb1/2 receptor antagonists, aka, get you high.

And I don't understand why everyone hates on the damn compounds so much. What you said, Sorealism, I don't really understand. You feel bad? why? I feel bad that you have such a stone-wall perspective on psychoactive substances :smile:

I use cannabis medicinally, so I truly understand what it has to offer. But I appreciate the various "synthetics" I have tried. I am no "stupid" 16 year old either. You should not shit on the potential of compounds you don't understand at all; everything has its good and bads. I think the effects are something to be appreciated, and even though I smoke cannabis "on the regular", I enjoy smoking blends too, which I make myself, every now and then.

Example; the dreaded "fear" associated with JWH compounds. I have certainly experienced this a few times in the past, mostly towards the beginning of my experiences with said compounds. I think that the "fear" is really interesting. People don't like it because it seems to be superbly psychedelic; it is not fun at all, but it is enlightening. You seem to become extremely critical of yourself and what your doing...I think it can be a productive state, if you have experience with ego loss in other forms. In fact, and experience of "the fear" lead to my more responsible use of the jdubs in general.

To the OP, if you do want to give the dubs a go, then buy the powder and make your own blends, you will spend MUCH MUCH less money :smile:

:gd_icon::peace::goodluck:

--------------------
Nothing I say or do is factual; every single thing I write is a work of fiction. Got no idea what I'm talking about here~

"Once in awhile, you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right"~  (Grateful Dead)

"o puer, qui omnia nomini debes"; "You, boy, who owe's everything to a name"~ Mark Anthony

"Nihil est incertius vulgo, nihil obscurius voluntate hominum, nihil fallacius ratione tota comitiorum."; "Nothing is more unpredictable than the mob, nothing more obscure than public opinion, nothing more deceptive than the whole political system."~ Cicero

OfflineJoolz
Male

Re: need a bit of advice here (spice vs weed) [Re: LongStrangeTrip]
    #14276435 - 04/12/11 03:17 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I've experienced the fear, although I also don't really feel fear too much anymore. More of a caution and curiosity. At first I was surprised and curious, and then after a while I just got over it and learned all I could. After that, spice was just another high that I couldn't really abuse or stack ontop of itself too much.

--------------------
Prohibition didn't work for God; Eve ate the fruit.

Offlinethedudeman
all feelings in one

Re: need a bit of advice here (spice vs weed) [Re: LongStrangeTrip]
    #14277104 - 04/12/11 09:35 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

LongStrangeTrip said:
Quote:

Sorealism said:

"spice" products are not synthesized analogues of THC, in the sense that you are thinking. Just as a point of understanding, its good to know that JWH/AM/whatever your talking about, they are cannabimetic compounds. Yes they are synthesized, but they do not "mimic" the shape/form/chemical structure of delta 9 THC in the slightest. They are cannabimetic because they "mimic" the effects of THC, not because they are "related". They are only similar in that they are all cb1/2 receptor antagonists, aka, get you high.

And I don't understand why everyone hates on the damn compounds so much. What you said, Sorealism, I don't really understand. You feel bad? why? I feel bad that you have such a stone-wall perspective on psychoactive substances :smile:

I use cannabis medicinally, so I truly understand what it has to offer. But I appreciate the various "synthetics" I have tried. I am no "stupid" 16 year old either. You should not shit on the potential of compounds you don't understand at all; everything has its good and bads. I think the effects are something to be appreciated, and even though I smoke cannabis "on the regular", I enjoy smoking blends too, which I make myself, every now and then.

Example; the dreaded "fear" associated with JWH compounds. I have certainly experienced this a few times in the past, mostly towards the beginning of my experiences with said compounds. I think that the "fear" is really interesting. People don't like it because it seems to be superbly psychedelic; it is not fun at all, but it is enlightening. You seem to become extremely critical of yourself and what your doing...I think it can be a productive state, if you have experience with ego loss in other forms. In fact, and experience of "the fear" lead to my more responsible use of the jdubs in general.

To the OP, if you do want to give the dubs a go, then buy the powder and make your own blends, you will spend MUCH MUCH less money :smile:

this really made my day, because the experience you described that you had on spice was the exact same feeling i've been having, which i call spirit walking, because it sends you to a place inside your head that is extremely vulnerable and should be faced and examined. I had this ALL day yesterday i really felt like i was tripping from start to finish. i would say the simplest things and start over examining them and thinking i said something horrible. but it forced me to learn to face my fears again. and im thankful for that

Edited by thedudeman (04/13/11 09:06 PM)

Offlineamitrippin83
Kazoo Professional

Loc: Underneath that rock over...
    #14283678 - 04/13/11 12:33 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

thedudeman said:
Quote:

LongStrangeTrip said:
Quote:

Sorealism said:

this really made my day, because the experience you described that you had on psychedelics was the exact same feeling i've been having, which i call spirit walking, because it sends you to a place inside your head that is extremely vulnerable and should be faced and examined. I had this ALL day yesterday i really felt like i was tripping from start to finish. i would say the simplest things and start over examining them and thinking i said something horrible. but it forced me to learn to face my fears again. and im thankful for that

It is like it takes you away from this world and opens your mind. And it also makes ZOMBIES 1000 times better. And the munchies.  And the panic attacks(i laugh about later). oh god the panic attacks. Speaking of... let me go smoke a bowl now.

--------------------
What was before the Big Bang?  What caused the Big Bang?  Where did the space for the Big Bang to take place come from?  Is it all just a dream or something like the matrix.  It makes me wonder.  So many stars.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale