Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?

Loc: Lost In Space
Hey! Canadians!
    #1426743 - 04/03/03 06:07 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Toronto: Rally for America, noon Friday, April 4, Nathan Phillips Square. "We've heard from the protesters, critics and our government. Now is the time for the silent majority of Canadians to be heard! Join us for a peaceful rally to show that we love, respect and support America, our neighbor, friend and ally. Please bring Canadian and American flags if possible."

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
Re: Hey! Canadians! [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1426769 - 04/03/03 06:21 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Due to scheduling conflicts  both people that were supposed to attend, can't make it. :smirk:

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Hey! Canadians! [Re: Rono]
    #1426773 - 04/03/03 06:22 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Due to scheduling conflicts  both people that were supposed to attend, can't make it. :smirk: 

LOL!  So true.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Hey! Canadians! [Re: silversoul7]
    #1426779 - 04/03/03 06:24 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Well since only 4 people can be found that admit to living in Canada anyway, I'm not surprised.
:smirk:

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
    #1427311 - 04/04/03 12:18 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

OMG that's so retarded, thankfully I'm not going into the city tomorrow so I won't have to see this ridiculous event. Nationalism is the worst conflict starter after money and religion.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #1428480 - 04/04/03 12:18 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Hahah...

Great. Weather clears up... people decide to hold a pro-America protest...

Then the city gets hit with a massive freezing rain storm.

Let's see how many morons show up for this one.

It's kind of a long drive from Hicksville to Nathan Phillips Square anyways.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Political Discussion