Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1

Loc: Pandurn
Improving Ourselves
    #1426614 - 04/03/03 05:13 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

One thing I realized the other day while tripping was the need to better ourselves.. mentally and physically.
I was experiencing the absense of any barriers I had made in my head, social ones and what not. I realized that I should be making the best of my time here and that I should continously make myself a better person. I saw the horrible self-images I had of myself (always being misunderstood, my looks, etc) that I had been carrying around. I realized that it was my image of myself being this way that created these negative thoughts. I realized that controlling these things was within my power.
Anyways, anyone experienced any similar thoughts? Thanks for listening.

If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Calmly Watching

Loc: Kansas
Re: Improving Ourselves [Re: fireworks_god]
    #1426916 - 04/03/03 07:55 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Awesome? I am happy for you. I have experienced what you speak of. I actually get that every time I shroom now- that is pretty much why I do the drug. I like your way of describing it in terms of self-images. When I shroom, I find this peaceful center in myself. It?s like at first it is kind of emotionally weird, and then after the peak I find my center. This is what I want to incorporate more into my life. With this stable emotional center, I can accomplish things I have previously never dreamed. I love shrooms!

Concepts which have been proved to be useful in ordering things easily acquire such an authority over us that we forget their human origins and accept them as invariable.- Albert Einstein

Amateur Mycologist

Loc: Arizona
Re: Improving Ourselves [Re: fireworks_god]
    #1428764 - 04/04/03 02:13 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

These type of feelings always come to me when I trip on shrooms.  My last trip, especially, had a very cleansing spiritual theme to it.  I realized how important it was to keep myself and my surroundings clean, inside and out.  At one point I remember saying random words that came into my head, and they were all words like "pure, glowing, radiant, clean, shiny, etc."

Shrooms always make me realize that I take life for granted and need to appreciate it more and always strive to improve myself.  I need to keep things clean because cleanliness is godliness! :smile:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology