Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinekristina420
kronickrissy
Loc: Alberta
shroom party.......
    #1424514 - 04/02/03 09:33 PM (21 years, 11 hours ago)

alright, this saturday, me and a few friends are going to get a hotel room and have a little 'shroom party'. anyways, the guy getting all this together said we're probably gonna get about 5 ounces, make a big shroom tea, and we'll each have about an ounce to ourselves. well i definately cannot have a whole ounce, so i was thinking maybe just have half an ounce, but even that is alot for me. cuz the most i've ever had is about 5 or 6 grams. anyways, so i know im gonna have a major trip, but do you think, with 14 grams, that it will get out of control or anything like that....if you have done this much please tell me what happened to you...thanks :laugh: 

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleXibalba
Stranger
Re: shroom party....... [Re: kristina420]
    #1424551 - 04/02/03 09:47 PM (21 years, 11 hours ago)

He's got to be talking about fresh mushrooms and not dried.

...Or else he's just a fucktard. ( A rich fucktard... damn... )

Offlinekristina420
kronickrissy
Re: shroom party....... [Re: Xibalba]
    #1424623 - 04/02/03 10:07 PM (21 years, 11 hours ago)

he is talking about dried...i already made sure of this

--------------------

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

#1424898 - 04/02/03 11:27 PM (21 years, 9 hours ago)

These shrooms are really weak then, 5 grams usually is enough to reach at least level 3 if not 4-5.

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
Re: shroom party....... [Re: sir tripsalot]
    #1425045 - 04/03/03 12:29 AM (21 years, 8 hours ago)

instead of tea, make milkshakes, that way you dont  destroy the psilocybin in the heat, and you dont throw away half of it with the syphoned off material. id suggest strawberry or chocolait milkshakes, just crush up an ounce intto powder, then dump into a cup of creamy cold milkshake, then stir with your spoon, now drink down (without straw), well chilled. smoke a big fat joint, have a cigarette,  and get ready for something you likely will never quite fully recover from mentally :smile:

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
    #1425055 - 04/03/03 12:31 AM (21 years, 8 hours ago)

oh yes, ive DONE a half OZ, but it was a lot stronger shit then yure probably accustomed to

Offlinedizzymystic
beezlebub
Loc: the stinkbug moon
Re: shroom party....... [Re: Mitchnast]
    #1425060 - 04/03/03 12:34 AM (21 years, 8 hours ago)

fucktard har har har umm yeh I just wnated to laugh at that but since I'm typing I personally wouldn't take more than an eight in a party atmoshphere, too stressful, 14 grams is frankly sounds outrageous but maybe ima wuss

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
Re: shroom party....... [Re: dizzymystic]
    #1426192 - 04/03/03 12:40 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Yea, sounds like too much. Oh, and I have lots of experience with making tea, and the heat doesn't break a noticeable amount down. I think you're nuts, personally. What makes you want to trip in a hotel room with a bunch of people? Seems like a lame, tiny space with lots of people all around you in a building. Good luck having a good trip!

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
Re: shroom party....... [Re: Dogomush]
    #1426226 - 04/03/03 12:51 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

sounds like bullshit to me.

Dont eat a half ounce of dried mushrooms unless you know what you are getting into.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineTrippy Hippy
The great whitehunter
Loc: SouthEast
Re: shroom party....... [Re: Dogomush]
    #1426238 - 04/03/03 12:55 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah man a small hotel room on 14 grams would be too much, you should go to a campground or your local beach. Something outdoors, the weather is nice all around the country (don't know where yur from) so doing something outdoors would probably be a better idea on such a high dose. i know i would go absolutely crazy trying to keep myself and everyone else in the room for fear of getting caught and having to explain why you and your buddys are acting so messed up.

Offlineshroominbloom
i have arrived

#1426296 - 04/03/03 01:15 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Hello.  Let me preface this by stating that if I come off as a dick below, I apologize.  This was not my intent, but I want to make sure you know what you're getting into if you go through with this.

Everything may go perfectly fine, and you could have the best experience of your life.  A more likely scenario though is that your night won't be very pleasant.  What if one of the people you're with becomes really annoying?  What if all of the people you're with become really annoying?  Where will you go?  My guess is that you'll feel extremely trapped (because in a hotel room, you  are trapped) and it will be a downward spriral from there, especially on a dose this high.  Another possibility is that your group will become very noisy and there will be an elderly couple next to you . . . they will complain, and someone from the hotel will come up, smell pot in your room, and kick you out.  Who the hell is going to drive a car on a 1/2 oz of mushrooms?  The list of possible fuck-ups is endless.  This just seems really crazy to me.  I've seen some good ideas and some bad ideas for places/situations to trip in, and no offense, but this got to be one of the worst. 

I would recommend that you find a nice isolated spot somewhere and camp there for the night (it could be the forest or the beach, it's much easier to find an isolated spot in the forest though).  Make a fire, bring flashlights, bring warm clothes, lots of food, lots of drinks, anything (everything) else you might need.  This is one of the best places because you really don't have to worry about anything at all.  You are isolated from anyone who isn't tripping, and you can be as loud as you want without having to worry about who you're bothering.  If you do something like this, you will have the time of your life, trust me.  Whatever you decide to do, I wish you good luck and a great time!! :smile:   

--------------------
ha

Invisibleprince_toadstool
Punchline
    #1426462 - 04/03/03 02:07 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

hmmmm i understand depending on how old (young) you are a hotel room may seem like the only way to safely hide the activity from your parents or somethin, but in that case consider just smoking out or only using a Much smaller amount...

like most other people that have posted im curious about the amount your taking. im not gonna call you a liar, or tell you that you cannot do as planned, but lemme clarify what most of us probably think: the amounts you are talking about (5oz, 1oz, 1/2 oz, even 5) for dried seem waaaaaay too large.

there is a calculator somewhere on the shroomery that helps you figure what level trip requires how much shroom, you may want to have a look at this. generally i think 1 or 2 at most 3 grams would give you a trip that you could handle in the "party" atmosphere. any more would probably make you trip too hard to be in a social environment. the good news is that most uber-experienced people say that its nearly impossible to OD (but not to say you can't trip then do somethin fatal.)

maybe everyone is way off, and you have a mild strain, or most of the active chemical is dimished the way you prepare it thus changing the quantity you would consume.

the best advice i have is 1) be sure you know your body and how much you can handle. if in doubt use a smaller amount 2) know what your taking, know where it came from exactly what it is, and how it was dried 3) consider the experiences of others when they say it may be too much.

at any rate have a great time and be sure to submit a trip report if you go thru with it. thanks for askin, its made for an interesting thread :smile:

--------------------
"Judge of a man by his questions rather than by his answers." Voltaire

InvisibleArmFromTheAbyss
Old Hand

Loc: Down here in Babylon
    #1426466 - 04/03/03 02:08 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

14 grams would be better for 2 people. 7 grams per person is still a CRAZY fucked up trip, but within reason. 14 grams would be too much for one person.

A hotel room seems iffy on a high dose.

Every good shroom trip occurs outdoors for at least some of it.

Don't be around people that are not tripping.

--------------------

Offlinevalour
Swordbearer

Loc: USA
Re: shroom party....... [Re: prince_toadstool]
    #1426573 - 04/03/03 02:56 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------
"Remember, son,
I didn't sell out-
I bought in."

Anonymous

#1426798 - 04/03/03 04:31 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

This has to be a joke...

14-28 grams WILL make you "out of control" and more than likely someone inside a cramped hotel room will freak out. I can't even imagine how awkward it would be tripping in a shitty hotel room full of people on 14 grams. It is almost inevitable that people will lose their shit and the bats will be on you before you know it.

I'd advise you to take 3-4grams and go on a nature hike with your close friends that won't annoy the fuck out of you, it will be a much better experience.

I've reached Level 5 on 7grams dry and I personally wouldn't recommend any more unless you like delerium and wasting shrooms.

Offlinekristina420
kronickrissy
    #1427133 - 04/03/03 07:55 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

i think maybe i need to clear a few things up.......there will NOT be a bunch of people around, maybe 5 or 6. also, this is NOT small hotel room, it is a large room in the best hotel in the city, which also happens to be connected to a mall, so i will NOT be stuck in a hotel room....whose to say i cant go for a walk.anyways, yes i realize now, 14 grams is ridiculous and i will not do that much. i just wanted to clarify some things

--------------------

Offlinekristina420
kronickrissy
    #1427140 - 04/03/03 07:58 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

oh, and its a theme room of the hotel....just wondering....what the hell kind of hotels do you people live by.....lol

--------------------

OfflineSombie
Moonrock eater

Loc: Stafford, Virginia
Re: shroom party....... [Re: shroominbloom]
    #1427171 - 04/03/03 08:22 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

These three kids from my school went tripping into the woods, one of them got a stick in his neck and nearly died.

--------------------
"America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable." - Hunter S Thompson

Check out Agio

Follow my NFL Blog

Offlineshroominbloom
i have arrived

Re: shroom party....... [Re: Sombie]
    #1427186 - 04/03/03 08:40 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Ok.  I think that is the exception.  I think most people would not be getting things stuck into their neck, although who's to say what can happen on mushrooms.  Anyway, I have had great experiences with this, and so have  many other people.  If you use common sense, you should be fine.

To the original poster, I think that sounds muuuch better.  I was thinking you'd be in a hole in the wall super cheap hotel room.  I'm glad you realize that 14 gs is way too much . . . realistically that's a good dose for four people.  My only concern is that if you want to, you may not be able to get away from people in general.  I like to be somewhat isolated when I trip, but that's just me.  It doesn't mean that you feel the same.  Ultimately it is you who must make this decision.  If you feel that you would be comfortable, then hey, go for it.  I'd recommend going with somewhere between 2-2.5 grams, but again the final decision is yours.  I wish you luck, have a great night!! :smile:   

--------------------
ha

Offlinevalour
Swordbearer

Loc: USA
    #1427308 - 04/03/03 10:17 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, I was figuring - some of my best times have been at geek conventions in pretty nice hotel suites.  Yeah, go for a level where you can keep your shit if you decide to wander and others are around (or so at least you won't make too much noise and attract attention late at night), perhaps go swimming! :laugh:

--------------------
"Remember, son,
I didn't sell out-
I bought in."

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag