Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Paul Stamets, Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineandyanabolic
Stranger
Mega-U-Grow/Nebula
    #1425696 - 04/03/03 11:00 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Hey this is my first time posting here, so I was hoping some of you cats could help me out. I've never grown mushrooms before, but I'm very interested in giving it a shot. For my first time I just want to use one of those easy kits, just to get the feel for it, but it's really hard to find a kit I can get in a store, without having it shipped to me. The kit that's sold at THC (a good shop in Toronto) is by a company called Mega-U-Grow, also known as Nebula Industries. It is the Canadian kit. I was hoping someone has tried this kit out, or knows if it's the real deal.
Please let me know
Thanks,
andy

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

Re: Mega-U-Grow/Nebula [Re: andyanabolic]
    #1425700 - 04/03/03 11:03 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Chances are they wont ship it to you, if youre in the US.

You can easily go buy half pint jars, BRF/verm, and do it yourself. Its really not that difficult.

Invisibletripndicular
My Minds Eye IsRhizomorphic

Loc: Bowels of HELL
Re: Mega-U-Grow/Nebula [Re: andyanabolic]
    #1425715 - 04/03/03 11:12 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Kits have there ups and downs , but if you have made up your mind and feel this is best route for you , I think you should go with Homesteads "CLASSIC" kit , and buy THE MUSHROOM CULTIVATOR ! Is best investment you could make . The kit cost 70$ , the book 30$ . HS method gives you a good foundation to understand the whole process, and the book is just plain good thinking !
Good Luck

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

OfflineThe_LosT_SouL
Experimentor
Re: Mega-U-Grow/Nebula [Re: tripndicular]
    #1430817 - 04/05/03 06:14 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

My friend bought a MM grow kit from The friendly Stranger down in London Ontario. He payed $200CND for the kit, which included already inocculated jars(???) and the sales person said he would get either a little over or a littler under 1LB of mushrooms???? WTF is that possible? out of a kit? I heard each half pint jar could get you maybe an ounce per cake, if your lucky.....Im thinking maybe 1Lb wet? I don't know, any insights?

--------------------
The light dimmed, as I further, helplessly staggered down the cold stoned ramp, into the stagnent depths of the Ananaki Catacombs. |The walls are covered in Mushrooms.. Gulp, chomp, glump! mmmmm goood!

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Re: Mega-U-Grow/Nebula [Re: The_LosT_SouL]
    #1430821 - 04/05/03 06:18 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

>Im thinking maybe 1Lb wet?

Likely.

OfflineThe_LosT_SouL
Experimentor
Re: Mega-U-Grow/Nebula [Re: Anno]
    #1432356 - 04/05/03 10:26 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

That's the only thing that makes sence. I still think he got undersold. Id rather do it myself, and learn from any mistakes that I make. like wasting an entire batch :@:@

--------------------
The light dimmed, as I further, helplessly staggered down the cold stoned ramp, into the stagnent depths of the Ananaki Catacombs. |The walls are covered in Mushrooms.. Gulp, chomp, glump! mmmmm goood!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Paul Stamets, Vermiculite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation