Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemycophat
Sporeworks DUD Syringe? * 1
    #1413163 - 03/27/03 03:16 AM (21 years, 7 days ago)

Hello, Let me start by saying I have nothing against sporeworks because I have only done business with them one time. But my problem is that I purchased 1 single B syringe and I dont know if the spores in it are not viable or something but I cant get anything to grow I have used the syringe to Inoculate a mycobag on the 7th and nothing not even mold has grown. And then on the 20th I inoculated three BRF PF style 1/2 pint jars and now a full week later nothing not even a speck of growth (also not even mold) The reason I keep mentioning that not even mold has grown is because I would understand it if mycelium could/would not grow because of contams but there is nothing. Both attempts were at optimum growing conditions (heat for bag was a steady 80 to 88* and other than a question about too much moisture content there was no problems, and the jars are bieng incubated at between 74 and 84* the reason for this is A) When I go to sleep at night it gets a little cold and B) I am trying to grow invitro. Now I am not trying to spread any rumors or anything but I have read not only here but at aleast two other boards that people have not been able to grow using the Sporeworks syringes. Not more than three or four other people mind you but I have to wonder if maybe its not just me. So in closing if Psilocyber would be so kind as to reply I would greatly appreciate it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineshroominbloom
i have arrived

Re: Sporeworks DUD Syringe? [Re: mycophat] * 1
    #1413512 - 03/27/03 06:10 AM (21 years, 7 days ago)

I would recommend writing them an e-mail. I hear they are very good about backing up their products if you cannot indentify them with your microscope. Also, these things should be taken care of through PMs or e-mail before they are publicly posted.

--------------------
ha

OfflineChills420 version2
Poo Pie Maker

Re: Sporeworks DUD Syringe? [Re: shroominbloom] * 1
    #1414534 - 03/27/03 01:13 PM (21 years, 7 days ago)

Yeah sporeworks rocks I'm sure they will fix you up.
I had a mix up on shipping the otherday. They let me keep the first order and are sending out the right stuff.
Big thumbs up for sporeworks again.

--------------------

You may say Im a dreamer,
but Im not the only one,
I hope some day you'll join us,
And the world will live as one.

Offlinemycophat
Re: Sporeworks DUD Syringe? [Re: Chills420 version2] * 1
    #1416247 - 03/28/03 09:20 PM (21 years, 5 days ago)

Hey guys,
I have to give credit where credit is due Psilocyber recently contacted me and corrected the situation with almost lightning speed. And I have to agree with Shroominbloom I should have (and will if I ever run into problems again) E-mailed them first. Sporeworks is definatly one of the best Business's on the internet (and that includes non spore or mycology related web sites ) I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with.

Offlineshroominbloom
i have arrived

Re: Sporeworks DUD Syringe? [Re: mycophat] * 1
    #1417770 - 03/30/03 01:38 AM (21 years, 4 days ago)

Good good man, I'm very happy to hear that you got taken care of.  I want to add that I didn't mean to come off as chastising you or trying to be a dick, I just wanted to let you know about the common procedure for taking care of problems.  Again, I'm happy for ya and I hope that all of your identification goes better than expected!!  Good luck in all your endeavors. :smile: 

--------------------
ha

Offlinechewieu
Stranger
Re: Sporeworks DUD Syringe? [Re: shroominbloom] * 1
    #1425433 - 04/03/03 04:18 AM (21 years, 14 hours ago)

Funny you mentioned that - i just posted in another thread about the same thing happening to me. My pet dog and my friend's pet camel ordered over $250 worth of stuff from SporeWorks. First batch of Eq syringes failed totally and they wrote them a letter...SporeWorks was great about it and sent out new syringes right away but those then failed totally. These pets have been growing for a while so they know their stuff... They gave up on writing to SporeWorks because the last thing they need is ANOTHER batch of faulty spores to waste their time on. From now on TLG ONLY! Well they're down so who knows..blah

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Re: Sporeworks DUD Syringe? [Re: chewieu] * 1
    #1425453 - 04/03/03 05:02 AM (21 years, 13 hours ago)

When you saiy "failed", what do you mean by that?

Offlinechewieu
Stranger
Re: Sporeworks DUD Syringe? [Re: Anno] * 1
    #1425492 - 04/03/03 05:49 AM (21 years, 13 hours ago)

Some mexican guy tried to grow mycelium from those particular spores. I told him it was illegal, but he didn't listen to me...

Offlineziare4082
Stranger
Loc: Arizona Bay
Re: Sporeworks DUD Syringe? [Re: chewieu] * 1
    #1427284 - 04/03/03 09:42 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

email them. They were very helpful with a similar problem I had.

OfflineShippoAppears
Fox Youkai

Loc: Through the Magic Well
I suppose I'll chime in [Re: mycophat] * 1
    #1428326 - 04/04/03 08:31 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Here's my experience: I ordered 4 syringes from Sporeworks which arrived three days after I ordered them. I immediately began to identify them with my microscope, but after 12 days I gave up and dismissed them as non-viable. I kept them all under the microscope anyway, and 2 days ago, which would be day 16, I saw a couple tiny, TINY traces of viability. This would lead me to believe that there are so few spores in each syringe that getting full identification would take a couple months. I usually order from Ryche and every syringe I've purchased from him was fiercely viable and immediately identified under my microscope. I've been doing spore microscopy for a few years now and know my procedure to be effective. My 2 cents.

Offlinekindkesey
take it further
 User Gallery

Loc: on the bus!!!
Re: I suppose I'll chime in [Re: ShippoAppears] * 1
    #1429392 - 04/04/03 04:26 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

The hippie also had the same problem about three weeks ago (duds).After viewing them under the micoscope he saw very little or no spores. He then emailed sporeworks and they were very happy to take care of the proplem.

Bless TLG !!!

stay kool

--------------------
Stay Kool, and enjoy the bus ride.....

"Intrepid Search For Innerspace"

DAVID JONES where are you?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures