Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisiblePsiloKitten
Ganja Goddess

FUCK the soldiers
    #1425413 - 04/03/03 03:59 AM (21 years, 19 days ago)

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/04/02/1048962796085.html

And fuck any of you who wanted this war...

And fuck any of you who explain this away...

May their blood lie upon your fucking hands.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: FUCK the soldiers [Re: PsiloKitten]
    #1425418 - 04/03/03 04:02 AM (21 years, 19 days ago)

Fuck the people who start a second thread on a subject when the first thread is only a line or two away.

And perhaps the driver of the van shouldn't have attempted to drive through the checkpoint without stopping.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisiblePsiloKitten
Ganja Goddess

Re: FUCK the soldiers [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1425421 - 04/03/03 04:06 AM (21 years, 18 days ago)

And fuck the people who dont realize this link is to an entirely different article that is entirely more detailed and alot less fucking sanitized.

Oh and maybe you can tell me how much you would understand someone shouting at you in fucking arabic... just like you expected a family that was trying to flee to safety, people who thought wearing their best pin striped suit would make them seem more "american", people who probably dont know how to read their own language... you tell me how the fuck they were responsible for this

Were there explosives, guns, ammo, anthrax, anything.. found in their vehicle underneath the dead heads of their children?

--------------------

Edited by PsiloKitten (04/03/03 04:13 AM)

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

#1425425 - 04/03/03 04:11 AM (21 years, 18 days ago)

fuck those soldiers. they are truly pieces of shit.

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1425426 - 04/03/03 04:12 AM (21 years, 18 days ago)

And fuck the people who don't realize it's the same article that's been on most of the news sites already.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisiblePsiloKitten
Ganja Goddess

#1425428 - 04/03/03 04:14 AM (21 years, 18 days ago)

Has it been posted here***edited by Rono***

I didnt post it on most of the other news sites, did I? I posted it here.. so fuck you too.

I guess you will want to tell me that it was these people's own fault for having the audacity to want to eat.

--------------------

Edited by Rono (04/03/03 08:50 AM)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1425432 - 04/03/03 04:16 AM (21 years, 18 days ago)

What's the matter? Not getting any?

It's still the same story only it appears to be your cause of the day.

Nothing better than a "classy" woman to start the day off with a laugh.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1425435 - 04/03/03 04:20 AM (21 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

I guess you will want to tell me that it was these people's own fault for having the audacity to want to eat.

Seems they started their diet a day late.

--------------------

InvisiblePsiloKitten
Ganja Goddess

#1425438 - 04/03/03 04:24 AM (21 years, 18 days ago)

Oh how witty you are.. what a smart man, next would you like to ask me if Im PMSing? God, how pathetic. You people cant even attack with something substancial, you resort to the childishness you always do. Judging by the amount of time you spend here posting nonsensical dribble with your 3000 posts, maybe I should ask you if its just a way to consume the large amount of time YOU spend not getting any.

I posted this story here because ***edited by Rono***you should read it. You may wish to hide behind your war but ill be damned if Ill let you.

This isnt my cause of the day, this is real life, ***edited by Rono***

--------------------

Edited by Rono (04/03/03 08:52 AM)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1425443 - 04/03/03 04:37 AM (21 years, 18 days ago)

***edited by Rono***
And I have no desire to know, or speculate about your bodily funtions.

And I have read the story, both here and on news sites and the paper.

I can't help the fact you're too lazy to read the other post here before you make your oh so rightously indignant post without seeing the other.

So go back to your cause of the day.

Oh yeah, there is nothing at all sacred about mushrooms or any other drug. If you wish to claim your drug use is to "enlighten" yourself, feel free. I'm honest enough to admit that they're strictly a way to have fun.

Anyway, feel free to post another classy response, but I'm off to do something a little more productive. ***edited by Rono***

--------------------

Edited by Rono (04/03/03 08:56 AM)

InvisiblePsiloKitten
Ganja Goddess

#1425448 - 04/03/03 04:53 AM (21 years, 18 days ago)

So again I ask you,

WHERE WAS THIS ARTICLE POSTED ON THE SHROOMERY?

Dont even bother answering that, because it wasnt. I read the sanitized version about a armed force statement on killing a fucking family linked to a GUARDIAN article. Where exactly in that thread is this link posted? Wait, again let me answer for you. It wasnt.

And so what if YOU have read the story. I wasnt posting this for you, you egotistical selfcentered retard.

Have fun in your oh so productive life, using drugs as an escape, a "fun" time, etc. I choose to take something from my experiences.. not just to fuck them all away... as I said, judging from your activity on these boards, buddy... this is your so called life. How pathetic.... how utterly pathetic. So go into lurk mode or whatever.. because the truth is, people like you have nothing better to do then this and Im sure you'll read this message seconds after I post it, regardless of the little illusion that you would like to create.

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #1425450 - 04/03/03 04:54 AM (21 years, 18 days ago)

wow, you're not gonna last long here. calm down.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

InvisiblePsiloKitten
Ganja Goddess

Re: FUCK the soldiers [Re: Innvertigo]
    #1425455 - 04/03/03 05:03 AM (21 years, 18 days ago)

Darling,

I was mod of cult when it was one forum, before you ever even knew this place existed and have been here for far too long for me to even want to fess up to. :laugh:

Im amazed at how you dont even have any sense of shroomery history, yet you like to think you know it all.  But honestly, I dont even want to get in it with you, Ive pretty much written you off as a warmonger.

Heh, good try tho. 

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #1425466 - 04/03/03 05:16 AM (21 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

I was mod of cult when it was one forum, before you ever even knew this place existed

who was talking about the cult forum? i'm talking here. Your responses in the POLITICAL forum are no more impressive than those that you claim to be immature. As for your "i've been here longer" comment you have 279 responses in 4 years...not that it matters but come on.

Quote:

Im amazed at how you dont even have any sense of shroomery history, yet you like to think you know it all.

who are you? and how did you come to such an intelligent conclusion?

Quote:

But honestly, I dont even want to get in it with you, Ive pretty much written you off as a warmonger.

oh heaven's a no name has discounted me. So what.

In this forum you have to know what you're talking about, feel free to use this course of action in the future.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Edited by Innvertigo (04/03/03 05:17 AM)

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
    #1425530 - 04/03/03 06:32 AM (21 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

Oh yeah, there is nothing at all sacred about mushrooms or any other drug. If you wish to claim your drug use is to "enlighten" yourself, feel free. I'm honest enough to admit that they're strictly a way to have fun.

Out of curiosity, could you tell me on thing that in your opinion is sacred?

--------------------
Always Smi2le

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
    #1425546 - 04/03/03 07:04 AM (21 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

You know, it IS possible that people use drugs for more than getting "fucked up"...

--------------------

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
Loc: ATL
    #1425601 - 04/03/03 08:04 AM (21 years, 18 days ago)

These people would not have been put in that situation if it were not for the Iraqi army's tactics in fighting this war.
It was a very unfortunate incident and it could have been handled better by the soldiers, but they were trying to prevent suicide bombings.

I say FUCK the Iraqi Military and their tactics that put civilians in such a dangerous position.

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

OfflinePaid
Pict
 User Gallery

Loc: Zone ate
Re: FUCK the soldiers [Re: z@z.com]
    #1425626 - 04/03/03 08:22 AM (21 years, 18 days ago)

So a bunch of armed to the teeth jumpy American school boys with guns shooting a family in that familys own country using warnings not in that family's dialect is not the fault of the agressors but the fault of the country being occupied?

lol got any more as that was funny logic?

--------------------

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
Loc: ATL
Re: FUCK the soldiers [Re: Paid]
    #1425634 - 04/03/03 08:27 AM (21 years, 18 days ago)

I never blamed the civilians. And I also never excused the soldiers.
What I did say was that the Iraqi military is using tactics that place civilians in a very dangerous situation. This you cannot deny.

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

OfflinePaid
Pict
 User Gallery

Loc: Zone ate
Re: FUCK the soldiers [Re: z@z.com]
    #1425639 - 04/03/03 08:29 AM (21 years, 18 days ago)

You mean like bombing a capitol city with a population of 4834773?
That seems like a tactic than may endanger civilian lives to me.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom