Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Do any pcilicybes grow in New Hampshire?
    #1424132 - 04/02/03 07:05 PM (21 years, 21 hours ago)

I looked in the faq's and they dont list it in it. If anyone knows please tell me. And if thier is any what do they grow on and where do I find them. Thanks in advance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Do any pcilicybes grow in New Hampshire? [Re: fee]
    #1425347 - 04/03/03 02:39 AM (21 years, 14 hours ago)

Psilocybe

Hmm... Very unlikely.

Like I tell everyone who doesn't really live in a "well-known" hallucinogenic producing state: Look for Panaeolus subbalteatus. They are the most wide-spread, hearty mushroom which contains small amounts of psilocybin.

Do some searches on the boards here. They will be growing from composts, big horse manure piles from stables, and rotting hay. You could also find them in very well taken and highly induced nitrogen lawns.

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
Re: Do any pcilicybes grow in New Hampshire? [Re: angryshroom]
    #1425371 - 04/03/03 03:13 AM (21 years, 13 hours ago)

hey thanks for posting that i wouldnt have known the search was up if you didnt. and like angry said search is your friend. use it, read, and then ask ?s. peace

blaze2

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

Offlinecube421
420guy
Loc: TX
Re: Do any pcilicybes grow in New Hampshire? [Re: blaze2]
    #1425764 - 04/03/03 09:52 AM (21 years, 7 hours ago)

indeed

Anonymous

Re: Do any pcilicybes grow in New Hampshire? [Re: cube421]
    #1426648 - 04/03/03 03:27 PM (21 years, 1 hour ago)

I did read the faq and thier was nothing for NH thats why I posted this. I allways read the faq's first

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: Do any pcilicybes grow in New Hampshire? [Re: fee]
    #1431228 - 04/05/03 11:29 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Well, some key mushrooms of psychoactive interests in New Hampshire are;
Amanita muscaria
Gymnopilus liquiritae
Gymnopilus sapineus (not active i do not believe)
Gymnopilus spectabilis - the "Big Laughing Jim" mushroom

I would also look for;
Panaeolus subbalteatus & Psilocybe semilanceata, in New Hampshire

I would look for Morel mushrooms, and also Meadow mushrooms..

Some of the Panaeolus mushrooms you might be able to find are Panaolus castaneifolius, Panaeolus fimicola, P. papilionaceus & Panaeolina foenisecii

Two more Psilocybes that there might be a slight possiblity of finding are Psilocybe caerulipes and also Psilocybe silvatica,

You may also come across the mushroom Amanita pantherina, and of course the previously mentioned Amanita muscaria.

Keep shroomin,
GG

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds