Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Ayahuasca, Banisteriopsis Caapi, Mimosa Hostilis, Psychotria Viridis, Syrian Rue

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinedenarse
PsychedelicFanatic

Loc: The State that never slee...
Ayahuasca.... a few questions for some experianced
    #1424599 - 04/03/03 12:01 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I just bought some Mimosa Hostilis, and syrian rue, i read the recipes on Erowid and i was just wondering what a few of you have tried and have found to be most usefull,

also about preparing your self, the best diet prior to the night. I thank you for all your help.

--------------------

Denarse is Dillusional and speaks nonsense. Do not take anything he says Seriously.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinepsychopsilocyber
[_381_] gnemo

Loc: glyphtown
Re: Ayahuasca.... a few questions for some experianced [Re: denarse]
    #1431220 - 04/05/03 01:23 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I usually just make a powder 4x extract on the rue seeds, that helps nausia(eliminates it usually for me) and is easier to consume. I eat the syrian rue around a half hour before i eat the root bark. I usually dont brew, it takes a lot of time and doesnt always come out right. So what I do is just put the root-bark in the blender(after ripping it all apart with my hands) and then I strain the root-bark and put the thicker "pubic root" back into the blender. While that's blending I put the strained stuff through a smaller mesh and mix the big stuff back into the blender. Then I strain the thick stuff one more time (two different size meshes) and then keep the pubic root for extracting. When the syrian rue kicks in in about 30-45mins I put around 13 or 14 grams of root-bark powder in a cup of water and down it. Tastes like saw dust but is the easiest/fastest way to do it. I've never had problems holding it down but know a few who have. If you're going to make a brew I say do it the traditional way by brewing B. Caapi and P. Viridis. If you need a good supplier send me a PM.

--------------------
Eco friendly extraction is the only way to go for Dmt, mescaline, and iboga

Anonymous

Re: Ayahuasca.... a few questions for some experianced [Re: psychopsilocyber]
    #1431316 - 04/05/03 02:38 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Always be careful when using MAOI's to enhance a trip! It's important to know what foods and beverages to avoid before and after using syrian rue (and other MAOI's) so as to avoid serious side effects that can land you in the hospital or worse, in the morgue...I usually watch my diet for at least 24 hours before and after using rue. Good info can be found at Erowid and Rhodium, as well as other sites. Be careful - stay alive!

Offlinedenarse
PsychedelicFanatic

Loc: The State that never slee...
Re: Ayahuasca.... a few questions for some experianced [Re: Theo Nanacatl]
    #1431736 - 04/05/03 06:35 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I was planning on restricting my diet to whats been sugested at ayahuasca.com and then fasting the day of my experiance, thanks for the info

--------------------

Denarse is Dillusional and speaks nonsense. Do not take anything he says Seriously.

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
Re: Ayahuasca.... a few questions for some experianced [Re: denarse]
    #1432430 - 04/05/03 11:04 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, I've had success eating a light meal at least 4 hours before the syrian rue trip consisting of only foods that pose no threat to my mao-inhibited digestive system. White rice and Bragg's is a good one. I've only ever tried brewing the mimosa, which is sick and disgusting, but it's easier if you take gel capped powdered rue instead of rue juice because after the rue juice it's really unpleasant to down the mimosa. I have puked everytime, and I accept that as part of the whole deal, but now I'm quite intrigued by powdering the root bark really well and doing it like psychlops says.

I used 8 and ten grams of mimosa hostilis for my trips. It's what I started with and although it could be more powerful, it gave me a few fairly strong first trips. I understand that this was fairly potent mimosa hostilis I had, because most people use a lot more than that.

Offlinepsychopsilocyber
[_381_] gnemo

Loc: glyphtown
Re: Ayahuasca.... a few questions for some experianced [Re: Dogomush]
    #1436232 - 04/07/03 03:06 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I started with 8 also, but now that I've done it a few times I prefer around 12 or so, havent gone past 12. Next time probobly 14 will do it.

--------------------
Eco friendly extraction is the only way to go for Dmt, mescaline, and iboga

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Ayahuasca, Banisteriopsis Caapi, Mimosa Hostilis, Psychotria Viridis, Syrian Rue

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden