Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineBryan
Stranger
Should be a good time
    #1423755 - 04/02/03 06:34 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I'm going to try shrooming for the first time very soon. A friend talked me into it after he did it for the first time last year. We are in a big party college and are used to things that get you messed up (namely alchohol and pot), although i know shrooms are like nothing i've done before. He ate 2/3 of an eighth his first time, and he said he thought he could have definitely handled more. He said he thinks i could handle the whole eighth, but what's your opinion? I've heard most of you guys say around 2 g is the best for first timers. Has anyone here done an eighth their first time, and if so, was it fine?

Thanks.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinedjgiant
cut up music

Loc: abq,nm
Re: Should be a good time [Re: Bryan]
    #1423820 - 04/02/03 06:59 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

i think a 8th shoud be fine, but no more. a few months ago i shroomed with 2 newbes, both had about 5gs each, 1 freaked and 1 was chill. if your pretty comfortable with yourself and can handle being high and drunk ok, then you should be fine. have fun and be safe

-giant

Edited by djgiant (04/02/03 07:01 PM)

OfflineBryan
Stranger
Re: Should be a good time [Re: djgiant]
    #1423942 - 04/02/03 07:45 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Hey, thanks a lot. I'm sure I'll have a good time, just going to wait for it to get a bit warmer now.

Offlinesancho
mexican
 User Gallery

Loc: 20 floors below sea level...
    #1423981 - 04/02/03 08:01 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

ya, the first time i took an 1/8. me getting them was spontanious though. i didnt read anything about them, didnt even know what there were other than the fact that they made you hallicinate. the only thing wrong w/ my first tip was that i thought i was going to die or go crazy. if the trip gets difficult, just remember that your not going to die and ya'll ge alright in the morning. good luck!  :smile: :smile:

--------------------
Drugs may be the road to nowhere, but at least they're the scenic route.

Offlineicewall
journeyman
Re: Should be a good time [Re: sancho]
    #1424093 - 04/02/03 08:44 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

i used to do all sorts of drugs... and used to go to college parties and just smoke ounces of pot...

ive done coke, xtc, alchohol, ketamine, mourning glory, chronic, acid, just about everything there is except meth., and ive gone into SERIOUS K holes such as my 80 dollar night.... in which i got 120 dollars of K for just 80 bux!!! NOT GOOD!

BUT by FAR shrooms is THE best thing i had ever experienced... i to this day, 1 year later believe that shrooms is not a party drug and should be respected. I like to call it a mind fuk, but the best part of all is how calm u are and right the world feels... its not too long and not too short.... JUUUUUUST right

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
    #1424110 - 04/02/03 08:56 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

2g is pretty good, maybe 2.5 to get the feel for it. My first time I had about 4g and it was way to much for me to handle, it seemed fun at first, then I got into a situation and thoughts that I couldn't get out of my head that scared the fuck out of me. We were flying around in a car, I thought I was going to die, thenI felt myself get sucked up into oblivion (absolutly nothing was around me) and when I came back I was fucking so scared and didn't know wtf was going on. I had to get out of the car, and the moment I did I felt soooo much better. Just do them where you feel safe and comfotable and just generally be safe and you should have a great time.

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience