Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Amazon Lava Lamp

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineLZip
Stranger

First time trippin'
    #14235696 - 04/04/11 01:28 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

I first want to say that I have loved reading this message board. I've been reading it the past few months so I would have a really good idea of what this experience would be like. But anyways..here is the story.

via http://littlebusiness.tumblr.com/

Trippin'

I’ve wanted to try shrooms ever since I have been away for college. I want to make clear that I did not want them just for the sake of doing drugs. I have done a lot of reading on them and how the trips make people realize things/become better people, etc. The only other illegal drug I have done in my life is marijuana (a handful of times) and I will never experiment with any other drugs. Luckily and unexpectedly, I found a connection from one of my friends up here in Akron. So, I got me some shrooms..

Me and 4 other friends were taking them. We also had one of our close friends that was not going to trip there to babysit us because this was all our first time doing shrooms.

I had half an eighth of shrooms all to myself. I decided to make me a peanut butter sandwich, put the shrooms in it and drink some orange juice to help wash it down. It took probably about half an hour before I felt anything. The first sign of me feeling anything was when I went to lift my arm up to point at something, I couldnt do it.

Much after that, I dont have a very good recollection of the order that things occured, so I’ll give it my best.

I was laying on the bed and my friend kept doing the same thing over and over (or did he?). This made me think..does everything in life repeat itself? I felt like I was in one big dream, like this life was one big dream. I wondered what is the point of us being here.

For one reason or another dying popped into my head. Death itself was my biggest fear..but after seriously thinking about it, I think im OK with it now.

Then I thought about the girl that I care about the most in this world. I was dumb enough to break her heart, twice. I have been missing her lately and wanted to get back with her.. That is until I found out she cheated on me..with my first cousin. I told her I hated her and I would be perfectly ok if I never seen or heard from here again. I was thinking..she at least had the respect to tell me, even though this happened a year ago. I dont know if I can ever really forgive her, but I do not hate her. There is no reason to hold a grudge against or “hate” somebody in your life.

The most intensive hallucination I had was probably when I looked at my friend, and he turned into Jesus. Did I really see Jesus? I dont really know how to interpret this..maybe I need to have a better relationship with God. I would attend church mostly every Sunday when I was younger. That later turned into going during Easter and Christmas, and that later turned into none at all.

There was also a point during the trip where I honestly didnt know if I would ever come back into reality.

I spent the other time during the trip just looking at things. I would stare at the iTunes playlist for minutes at a time just watching the name, song title, etc wave back and forth and move closer and closer together. I would look at the ceiling, stick my arm up, close one eye and place my hand so that it matches up at the corner where the ceiling meets the walls and it would look like my hand would go on forever. Its the little things in life that really arent appreciated.

At one point, me and my friends were all sitting there watching a lava lamp. They were talking about whats inside of it and how it works. I sort of had an epiphany.  I had honestly never thought of how a lava lamp worked, in fact I had no clue how it worked. What fun is life without a little bit of curiosity and a willingness to learn and understand things?

As I came down from the “peak” of the trip I was getting hungry. So me, one friend, and the babysitter went for a walk to the student union to get some food. While I wasnt at the peak of the trip anymore, I still wasnt all there.  This might have been the most influential part of my trip. Just being outside and seeing people made me really feel grateful just to be here. I mean this is life, sometimes its rough..but its definitely worth living. I appreciate everybody and everyone that has been apart of my life. I wouldnt be where I am today without them.

The trip ended sort of how it started. I had lost a sense of feeling and strength in my left arm in the beginning and I slowly got it back.

Some notes about the trip: The shrooms tasted nasty as hell, even with the peanut butter sandwich and orange juice. After the trip was over, I was eating some nutter butter peanut butter crackers and it reminded me of eating the shrooms. I dont know if I can ever eat peanut butter again without thinking about the occurrences of today. My stomach hurt the whole time just because thats what the shrooms do. It was a great bonding time with my friends. The trip lasted about 4 hours I would say. I cannot truthfully tell you whether or not me and the magic mushroom will ever meet again, but if we do, I will probably be tripping alone. I had a friend that had sort of a bad trip and it made the experience not as great as what it could of been. I have no regrets though and am glad I did it.

P.S. I have 22 videos on my phone of the trip (I asked the babysitter to take them). But, I really dont know if I’ll ever watch them.

I'm happy to answer any questions you all might have.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDamkina
Newcomer
Male

Loc: Romania Flag
Re: First time trippin' [Re: LZip]
    #14235743 - 04/04/11 01:43 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Welcome:heart: Glad your first trip went well,and you enjoyed it. Psychedelics are not only for fun and colours,but also for great insights and spritual use. The attitude that you have about those :mushroom2:mies  and tripping in general is indeed the attitude that I like the most,and it is the most helpfull one. You will  learn that not all trips are fun and giggles,some will bring you to the ground and terror you,yet every single one is a experience,and you can and will learn from each of them.
Remember to let go when it`s needed and don`t be afraid.They will treat you right.
:tongue2:

--------------------
Love exists in everything,it`s all a matter of perspective.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Amazon Lava Lamp

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports