Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMycoFactory
Mr MycoBag

Loc: NC, USA
www.mycobag.com now open for business
    #1423144 - 04/02/03 12:48 PM (21 years, 1 day ago)

Sorry it's taken so long for us to get our new store up and running, but www.mycobag.com is now finally open for business!

We will be offering an ever-expanding line of Myco Environment Bag(TM) related products with new substrate mixtures planned for release in the near future.

Plans are currently underway to offer larger bags, pre-filled and pre-sterilized with some of the best classic spawn and fruiting substrates for all types of edible, medicinal, and novelty mushroom species. This will include straw, rye grain, wood, manure/compost, ect. Look for these larger bags after current testing is complete!

We will also continue to offer the best in empty autoclavable filter patch spawn bags, both with and without our unique self-healing injection port. New pre-sealable autoclave bags are currently being tested and will be added to our inventory shortly.

MycoBag.com also looks forward to being a contributing sponsor here at The Shroomery, so look for our banner to enter rotation very soon!

Thanks and please email us at info@mycobag.com if you have any questions!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledaussaulit
Forgetful

Loc: Earth
Re: www.mycobag.com now open for business [Re: MycoFactory]
    #1423399 - 04/02/03 02:21 PM (21 years, 1 day ago)

are you guys "sporeworks"? I see the bags have been removed from the sporeworks website.

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

#1423569 - 04/02/03 03:33 PM (21 years, 23 hours ago)

Interesting.
Does this company have any affiliation to www.sporeworks.com?

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Re: www.mycobag.com now open for business [Re: daba]
    #1423642 - 04/02/03 04:00 PM (21 years, 22 hours ago)

what do you think?

duh!

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Offlinefleshofgods
SpiritualVisionary
Loc: In a daze . . .
Re: www.mycobag.com now open for business [Re: Roadkill]
    #1423767 - 04/02/03 04:38 PM (21 years, 22 hours ago)

Sporeworks bought from the wholesaler "mycobag" which has now decided to distribute through retail.

--------------------
Holler!

OfflineMeneerCactus
Ex Operator FSRE
 User Gallery
Loc: The Low Lands
Re: www.mycobag.com now open for business [Re: daussaulit]
    #1425348 - 04/03/03 02:40 AM (21 years, 12 hours ago)

whois always gives answers :laugh: 

--------------------
"Millions of years of evolution just to .... light up a joint"

InvisibleMycoFactory
Mr MycoBag

Re: www.mycobag.com now open for business [Re: MeneerCactus]
    #1428734 - 04/04/03 12:01 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Thanks for the positive responses!

We are the manufactures of the Myco Bag related products previously sold through sporeworks.com. We still provide Spore Works with a variety of our bag products which they currently sell as part of a new line of edible and gourmet mushroom grow kits.

Recent events led to the removal of our products, as they were originally sold, from the sporeworks.com Web site. As a result, we've opened a separate store through which we can sell our prefilled Myco Bags in an expanding line of different substrate mixtures, bag sizes, and recipies.

Some functions of our business remain closely tied to that of Spore Works due to the close business relationship and partnership we have developed with them over the past 2 years.

I think it's safe to say that you can expect the same level of outstanding customer support from our employees and product as you have in the past from the folks at Spore Works.

Invisiblemycofile
Pooh-Bah
 User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #1443836 - 04/09/03 04:50 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

BTW, I saw you mentioned in Heads magazine. Aparently one of the employees there is fond of the philosophers bags, did a best product type write up on it. Interesting to say the least.

Welcome

--------------------
"From a certain point of view"
-Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi

PM me with any cultivation questions.

I just looked at my profile and realized I had a website at one point in time on geocities, it's not there anymore and I have no idea what I had on it. Anybody remember my website from several years aga? PM if so please.

InvisibleMycoFactory
Mr MycoBag

Re: www.mycobag.com now open for business [Re: mycofile]
    #1460472 - 04/15/03 01:30 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

That is very interesting. Thanks for telling me about it, I had no idea. I would like to read the article. If there is a way you could scan the article and email it to me I would enjoy reading it very much. info@mycobag.com

Thanks to all of you for visiting our new store!

Invisiblemycofile
Pooh-Bah
 User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #1469883 - 04/18/03 10:05 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Actually, I didn't buy it, just perused it at a local bookstore.  I think it was in the last month or two.  I've actually never seen the rag before, but across the top it said something like "Weed, hippies, culture, MUSHROOMS"!  It got my attention.  As did the full page ads from the rip-off at the STP :frown:

--------------------
"From a certain point of view"
-Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi

PM me with any cultivation questions.

I just looked at my profile and realized I had a website at one point in time on geocities, it's not there anymore and I have no idea what I had on it. Anybody remember my website from several years aga? PM if so please.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: www.mycobag.com now open for business [Re: mycofile]
    #1470655 - 04/18/03 02:28 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

STP....they decided to go 'edibles' on the website....dont know if it's true but they keep ads running in high times as well

P#1

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder