Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MushCult - Live Mushroom Cultures Black morel (Morchella importuna) live culture on agar, Edible and Medicinal Mushroom Cultures on Agar   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Powder   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Dessicant, Perlite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineWildLASER
Infinity In AGrain Of Salt

Re: What is your best way to grow?
    #14228 - 04/25/00 12:54 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

This is a general question, but what the hell:
I am planning to use (liquid) culture technique using honey water tek, and then innoculkate my jars with mycelium water (strain is PF/Matias Romero btw) and then birth cakes into SOS casings in my cheap-o terranium. My cheap-o terranium is a big tubberware black with clear lid, I am using perlite on the bottom and a fishtank bubbler for air (I might still air out manually, not sure). I also have a desktop fluroescent lamp that I may hook the neck into the terranium or just put it above.
Once dried (by fan first then damp rid) I will powder and capsule (in OO capsules, if I can find them) and then store in a vitamin bottle with plenty of dessicant.

--------------------
,'~Þ

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

Re: What is your best way to grow?
    #14230 - 04/25/00 01:00 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

You don't need the lamp. Too much light will damage mycellium.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: MushCult - Live Mushroom Cultures Black morel (Morchella importuna) live culture on agar, Edible and Medicinal Mushroom Cultures on Agar   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Powder   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Dessicant, Perlite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation