Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

going to the gym and how often?
    #14226707 - 04/02/11 03:38 PM (13 years, 17 days ago)

I'm really considering getting a gym membership and hanging out there sometimes simply cause I feel like maybe it would motivate me in some ways- to be more around people, excersise- better health naturally,etc......... i have a treadmill in my house though but it can be kind of boring.

is going out to a health club worth it?    anybody here into that?

:prance:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
Re: going to the gym and how often? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #14226766 - 04/02/11 03:48 PM (13 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
I'm really considering getting a gym membership and hanging out there sometimes simply cause I feel like maybe it would motivate me in some ways- to be more around people, excersise- better health naturally,etc......... i have a treadmill in my house though but it can be kind of boring.

is going out to a health club worth it?    anybody here into that?

:prance:

Its absolutely worth it!

Of course a treadmill sucks, they suck ass. You dont go anywhere!! I would rather run through the snow, hit insane hills, enjoy the scenery, and wave to cute girls. Running in the elements is not only fun but it hardens you as a man. Especially in the cold.

I would definatly suggest joining a health club. The process of falling in love with fitness is typically as final as it is swift! Give it a chance and I bet you will feel great and become addicted!

:cheers:

InvisiblePenelope_Tree
Shamanic Panic
 User Gallery

Loc: magic sugarcastle
Re: going to the gym and how often? [Re: XUL]
    #14226783 - 04/02/11 03:52 PM (13 years, 17 days ago)

Not to mention access to all that equipment...

--------------------
full blown human

OfflineZardos
Stranger

Loc: Flag
Re: going to the gym and how often? [Re: XUL]
    #14229319 - 04/03/11 12:33 AM (13 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

XUL said:
Running in the elements is not only fun but it hardens you as a man. Especially in the cold.
:cheers:

I have that same mentality, It's not necessary, its uncomfortable, but I feel that it does make me stronger in a way. I use to run allot, ~2 miles a day, I stopped recently because I'm trying to bulk up, gonna start a cycle of test next week to speed it up a bit :smile:

--------------------
December 1960:
"They took the drug one evening at Leary's house and had a profound experience, during which Ginsburg prophetically realized that it was a time to start "a peace and love movement". He then ran naked around the house, attempted to get Kruschev and Kennedy on the telephone and announced to the operator that he was God."

Invisibleatayia
nom nom
Female

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: going to the gym and how often? [Re: Zardos]
    #14229411 - 04/03/11 12:52 AM (13 years, 17 days ago)

Enjoy the gym as much as you want, it's a great habit to get into.  One common mistake is going too hard when you first start out.  You certainly don't have to be a pussy about it but do keep in mind that depending on how out of shape you are it might not feel so great afterwards for the next day or even longer if you push your body too hard.

--------------------

Invisiblenglsnv
Becoming
Male User Gallery

Re: going to the gym and how often? [Re: atayia]
    #14231117 - 04/03/11 01:12 PM (13 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

atayia said:
Enjoy the gym as much as you want, it's a great habit to get into.  One common mistake is going too hard when you first start out.  You certainly don't have to be a pussy about it but do keep in mind that depending on how out of shape you are it might not feel so great afterwards for the next day or even longer if you push your body too hard.

true. i hate the first couple of weeks when i start working out again because i can't do the shit that i could do when i stopped. you just gotta tell yourself that proper form/execution is worth more in the long run than doing a lot of weight that doesnt impress anyone except yourself.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies