Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinepillsbury420
psychedelicscientist

Trip report, SUPER SHROOMS!
    #1422604 - 04/02/03 09:27 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Alright all, now for my post.  But first, a little history.  My friend completed his first PF style grow.  He had some Maz, EQ, PR and GT.  He also had 3 jars of a "mystery strain".  It was sent to him free from his spore vendor.  Of course the jars didn't finish at the same time.  Actually, the myster strain took the longest to colonize completely.  Here's the catch... While fruiting some of the other cakes.  My friend has these 3 "myster strain" jars in the fridge.  The jars are filled with water and put in the fridget to coldshock/dunk.  The only problem is.. my friend forgets about the jars (crazy, i know) and accidentally leaves them in the fridge, sumberged in water for 7 DAYS.  So when my friend takes these jars out of the fridge, he doesn't have much hope for them because we made a post and most people said that Mycelium dies after 48 hours submerged in water but he puts them in the terrarium anyway, (what could it hurt?)  Anyway.. most of the other cakes fruit... (pretty poorly) and i sample some of the fruits with my friend... maybe we didn't eat enough or maybe it's the way they were grown.. but shrooms from the first few strains turned out to be pretty weak.  We didn't trip very much at all.  We were very disappointed.  So disappointed that i made a post trying to figure out how to get more potency... i thought for sure it was possible to get more potent shrooms from growing even if just using cakes.  Anyway... within time.. these 3 cakes that were dunking for 7 days begin to get pimply..  So we let them ride out... and they develope an AWESOME pinset... then they fruit.. 7g's dried from the first flush...  So we figure.. ok.. more shrooms.. mysterstrain... survived a hell of a long time underwater.. let's give it a shot.  Having picked up some scales we had a better idea of what we were eating.  Me, my friend and my girlfriend ingested around 3g's dried each.  The irony of my past posts just makes me laugh... PF styles shrooms grown on cakes not potent enough?.. YEAH RIGHT.  These shrooms where the best i've ever had.  Awesome OEV, CEV... COMPLETE mind fuck.  I was asking myself questions and answering them at the same time inside of my head just like on acid.  These shrooms were so incredible.  These shrooms were so strong that my friend began to bug out.  He was talking crazy shit like "Why is everyone trying to fuck with me? It's not only you.. it's everyone.. i want to go home"... he was getting mega paranoid...  My sober roomate decided he would give my friend a ride home.. my friend still lives with his mom...  so the whole time after he leaves my girlfriend and i are bugging out.. i guess his freak out floated over to us because we were very paranoid the rest of the night... tripping nuts.. this trip was a good 5-6+ hours easy..  Trying to calm down.. my girlfriend and i took .5mg's of xanax each...  i usually take a couple of mg's of xanax for recreational use, but all i had left was 2 .5mg pills.. so thats what we took.  Most people on here say that xanax will take you out of a trip.  Maybe at high doses but for us.. .5mg's didn't abort our trip and we were already toward the end..  To my suprise the xanax gave me piece of mind... a while after taking it.. i began to feel safe... still tripping.. but no more paranoia.. i began to love the rest of the trip... complete euphoria that could be compared to X... my roomate finally made it back to my house and told me everything was fine with my bugged out friend.  Hearing this sealed the deal.. i was completely calm.. went into my room with my girlfriend and went to sleep.... Wow what a night :smile:  Learned a couple of valuable lessons... 1) you can grow VERY POTENT mushrooms straight off of PF cakes.. 2) RESPECT the mighty mushroom, it sure showed us who's boss.  Thanks for taking the time to read this report... keep on shroomin :smile: 

--------------------
The day you were born, you were born free. That is your privilege.

I forgot to remember.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLiBerAtedCapSter
fungus fanatic
Loc: Uk
Re: Trip report, SUPER SHROOMS! [Re: pillsbury420]
    #1422634 - 04/02/03 10:11 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

cool report! good to hear of people's good trips :smile:

--------------------
"tonight is the definition of the discovery of actual situations and realities that continue to go on, no matter who sees them. Everybody is blind, but i now see" ---first trip documentation...hehe :laugh:

InvisibleTerrapinSunrise
Stranger
Loc: KY
Re: Trip report, SUPER SHROOMS! [Re: LiBerAtedCapSter]
    #1423490 - 04/02/03 04:55 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

yeah, my friend just ate 3.75g of tc and tripped what would have been 2 or 3 hits of strong strong acid...

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Scales

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports