Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Ayahuasca, Banisteriopsis Caapi, Mimosa Hostilis, Psychotria Viridis, San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
I don't know psychedelics?
    #1421936 - 04/01/03 08:40 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

i don't know psychedelics?

Ths maybe shocking to some, but ive never had a high dose "heroic" experience with psychedelics. Ive had maybe 8 or so psychedelics experiences, only in the level 2 or maybe 3 range. Ive never had true visions, the most ive ever had was was the entire ground was covered in rattle snakes. As i walk on the them it feel represents no fear, but strangely enough i don't think that ive seen the full force. The force (god) can be described as takeing eletronic keyboard note (mixed with a distorted trumpet) and alot of reverb, and blast it to the same volume of a aircraft takeing off. Enough to shatter your existence, particale by particale, to ends of the universe.( just wanted to add that for some strange reason) Anyways, i feel that psychedelics are holding something back, and i think i know what it is.

I come from a family that was severly oppressed (sick in the head) for about 8 to 10 years i lived under the rule of a bitch from hell stepmom. Her speciality is mind games, sure there was physical abuse in the family but that wasn't as bad as the mind games. Even when i was young i knew (though i couldn't pin point what it was), that what she was doing was fucking with our heads. I tryed not to be defeated in the mind, im guessing a large part of what they done was try to defeat me in the mind. Of course, it was hell, but i don't think they ever defeated me in the mind. Im not even going to describe how she played the mind games because A) i don't really remember much of it B) either people say "that was terrible" and not mean it or they didn't care. One way she messed with our minds was she tryed to make our word (say we told on her because of abuse) to were nobody will believe us. Mental abuse is harder to witness then physical abuse. The cops were involved many times, in it and most of the time nothing was done about it. So now there on crack, heroin, your name it, they are probibly doing it, and my sister is still in the game. All my life ive been basically been fighting, this bullshit. Well i got out of there about 4 or 5 years ago, and its been ok since then.

I know that when i do "high dose" ive got 10 or so years of HELL to over come. Do i fear it? Hell no.... im ready to get the monkey off my back! I just can't find enough of a psychedelic to get a high dose. The only psychedelic i really have access to is mescaline (san pedro), but i don't think thats the best material to use to purge one's hell from his soul. Mushrooms are good, but i just can't seem to get my hands on them. And theres no more acid around :frown:

So what kind of future experiences do you think psychedelics hold for me?

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblezeta
Stranger

Re: I don't know psychedelics? [Re: johnnyfive]
    #1422083 - 04/02/03 02:13 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Mushrooms are good, but i just can't seem to get my hands on them.

Grow some?

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1422215 - 04/02/03 03:49 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

man how old are you?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Re: I don't know psychedelics? [Re: Strumpling]
    #1423460 - 04/02/03 04:47 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Tryed growing, shit keeps fucking up.

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Loc: twin cities
    #1424366 - 04/02/03 10:35 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

sorry dude, that sucks

--------------------

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
    #1425714 - 04/03/03 11:11 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

"sure there was physical abuse "

Alright, i just want to state that this was rare when i was around, i fought the shit, i was always in trouble due to the fact that i always was at "War" with them. lol Unfortuantly the other two didn't really fight it. I can just only imagine how they worked on there minds.

It was along time ago, i don't really remember it. The only reason im posting that kind of detail, is because i just want to you take that in to consideration in predicting what kind of experiences i may have in the future.

I also don't want people to say, "After, a person goes through something like that, that person souldn't do psyhedelics" BULLSHIT, there was a point in my life about a year ago, were i was one the grips of sucide. Thank god i tryed to psychedelc before that, for if i hadn't i would have found no reason to live! The psychedelic experience saved me!

--------------------

InvisibleXibalba
Stranger
    #1426873 - 04/03/03 07:23 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

> I just can't find enough of a psychedelic to get a high dose. The only > psychedelic i really have access to is mescaline (san pedro), but i
> don't think thats the best material to use to purge one's hell from his soul.

Ayahuasca...? ( aka Yage/ Yaje )
Prepared properly it's heavy-duty medicine, has helped a lot of people but also gets sufficiently weird at high doses that it opens up its own can of metaphysical worms.

The plant materials and the knowledge can both be found online, the latter being more important.

You need to a lot of reading & figure out whether or not it's what you're looking for.

Here- I'll get you started with some search terms off the topp of my head
"harmaline" "telepathine" "n,n-dmt" "MAOI" "banisteriopsis caapi" "psychotria viridis" "peganum harmala" "mimosa hostilis" "vinho de jurema" "yage letters" "true hallucinations" "spirit molecule" "UDV" "santo daime"
ayahuasca.com erowid.org. dmt.lycaeum.org

Offlineicewall
journeyman
Re: I don't know psychedelics? [Re: Xibalba]
    #1427431 - 04/04/03 01:20 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

hmmmmmm. i know that mushrooms cured my addiction to weed and other such party drugs.... also with that it cured my depression.

i tried to OD on ketamine and coke, and later i took NO LIE........ 36!!!!!!!!! drammamine!!!!

id recomend u stick around and wait on some shrooms or go out searching somehow... hell its been 2 years all dry here with shrooms but i waited and my motherload is coming in... 1 pound!!!!

either that or look for the suggested other stuff, or f\try try again on growing them.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Ayahuasca, Banisteriopsis Caapi, Mimosa Hostilis, Psychotria Viridis, San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience