Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineInvaderShroom
Ganja;)
Male

How to pass a drug test :D
    #14207008 - 03/29/11 11:33 PM (13 years, 2 days ago)

How to pass a drug test

Shopping list
Vitamin B2(riboflavin)
Creatine Monohydrate(cheap stuff)
Gatorade(probably atleast a gallon would be best)

Procedure:

1.About 48 hours before your test, start taking Creatine Monohydrate,3 times a day, for 2 days at 5g doses.

2A.3 hours before test, drink 8 ounces of Gatorade with 5g of creatine in it.

2B.Now drink 8 ounces of Gatorade every 15 min and pee frequently until urine is clear.

3.2 hours before test, mix another 5g of creatine in 8 ounces Gatorade.

4.1 hour before test, take another 5g of creatine with 100mg of vitamin B2

5.45 min before test, drink another 8 ounces of Gatorade.

If you don’t have 2 days just start process as soon as you can.The sooner the better.

also if u want to know more details or why things are done, post a comment. i'll be sure to answer:)

Edit: I forgot to mention that pissing frequently to get the tainted  urine out to replace with diluted clean urine is essential.:laugh:

--------------------
How to Pass a drug test:D
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/14207008

Edited by InvaderShroom (03/30/11 11:33 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: How to pass a drug test :D [Re: InvaderShroom]
    #14212600 - 03/30/11 11:11 PM (13 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

InvaderShroom said:
also if u want to know more details or why things are done, post a comment. i'll be sure to answer:)

How does it work and what drug does it mask?

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

OfflineInvaderShroom
Ganja;)
Male

Re: How to pass a drug test :D [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #14212636 - 03/30/11 11:22 PM (13 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:
Quote:

InvaderShroom said:

How does it work and what drug does it mask?

actually it works for everything. I shroom, smoke weed, and pop pills every once in a while and was drug tested weekly until just recently. unfortunatley it'll be starting up on may 2 again:( but nonetheless i never cut back. its using the dilution method. but taking the creatine supplement 2 days before insures you have enough in your system when you dilute, so even lab tests dont notice when they test your creatinine levels. the gatorade has sodium and electrolytes in it to help pass the authenticity part alongside the creatine. and the B2 vitamin is just for color:) and since it works using dilution, it works for all drugs. if none of that made sense its because you caught me while i was baked. :laugh: i wouldn't mind elaborating more

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #14212659 - 03/30/11 11:32 PM (13 years, 1 day ago)

a 10 panel doesn't test for mush anyways... can you explain how they work a little more in depth, i don't know what the dilation method is...

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

OfflineInvaderShroom
Ganja;)
Male

Re: How to pass a drug test :D [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #14212681 - 03/30/11 11:43 PM (13 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:
a 10 panel doesn't test for mush anyways... can you explain how they work a little more in depth, i don't know what the dilation method is...

true :smile:
and of course. so think of your bladder as a very dirty cup thats full of toxins. your goal is to try to fill the test cup without giving off any toxins. so, if you started filling and emptying that cup, it would eventually become less concentrated of toxins. now everybody knows that if you just down a whole gallon of water, you'll pass, because all you would be expelling is water. BUT, they also check the authenticity of your urine, making sure you didn't dilute. so they check your creatinine levels, electrolytes, sodium level, temperature, and color. taking creatine monohydrate 2 days before your test, you give your body time to break down that creatine into creatinine. Then in the few hours before your test, your going to be diluting your urnine, or watering it down, with gatorade. now this does 3 things for you. it gets you the correct gravity, it waters you down, and helps with color a little. so its all around win. then the last thing is the get the color right so you dont automatically fail, and to do this you take vitamin b2, or b complex vitamins. but no multivitamins because there are other things in the multivitamin that can cause a lot of problems if taken too much of.

--------------------

OfflineInvaderShroom
Ganja;)
Male

#14212692 - 03/30/11 11:47 PM (13 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

InvaderShroom said:
Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:

true :smile:
and of course. so think of your bladder as a very dirty cup thats full of toxins. your goal is to try to fill the test cup(actual lab test cup) without giving off any toxins. so, if you started filling and emptying that cup(your bladder), it would eventually become less concentrated of toxins. now everybody knows that if you just down a whole gallon of water, you'll pass, because all you would be expelling is water. BUT, they also check the authenticity of your urine, making sure you didn't dilute. so they check your creatinine levels, electrolytes, sodium level, temperature, and color. taking creatine monohydrate 2 days before your test, you give your body time to break down that creatine into creatinine. Then in the few hours before your test, your going to be diluting your urnine, or watering it down, with gatorade. now this does 3 things for you. it gets you the correct gravity, it waters you down, and helps with color a little. so its all around win. then the last thing is the get the color right so you dont automatically fail, and to do this you take vitamin b2, or b complex vitamins. but no multivitamins because there are other things in the multivitamin that can cause a lot of problems if taken too much of.

sorry if i caused confusion with the cup part. the cup is just a metaphor for your bladder. so filling and emptying the cup is just drinking alot of gatorade and urinating alot. :smile:

--------------------

Edited by InvaderShroom (03/30/11 11:48 PM)

Invisibleifoundwaldo

Loc: Denver, CO Flag
    #14212739 - 03/31/11 12:03 AM (13 years, 1 day ago)

--------------------

Offlinethelivingfreekshow
Fuck You
Male User Gallery

Loc: Prifddinas, Gielinor
Re: How to pass a drug test :D [Re: ifoundwaldo]
    #14212749 - 03/31/11 12:06 AM (13 years, 1 day ago)

My buddy said he used warm apple juice and if theyre dip stripping it it will work just fine...is he full of shit?

OfflineInvaderShroom
Ganja;)
Male

Re: How to pass a drug test :D [Re: thelivingfreekshow]
    #14212752 - 03/31/11 12:08 AM (13 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

ifoundwaldo said:
http://boards.cannabis.com/drug-testing/1147-dilution-tips-tricks-guidelines.html

hey hey hey, no need to point to another guide on my guide. haha and that guide only fixes the creatine levels and color
Quote:

thelivingfreekshow said:
My buddy said he used warm apple juice and if theyre dip stripping it it will work just fine...is he full of shit?

nope. believe it or not, for just a dip test they're only looking for temp and color(and of course toxins.) as long as he kept it within temp range, he'd pass. for a lab test thats a different story. haha

--------------------

Invisibleifoundwaldo

#14212760 - 03/31/11 12:12 AM (13 years, 1 day ago)

No, it actually mentions the use of aspirin and Gatorade too- making it more complete than this guide.
Also, it's been around longer. :smirk:

--------------------

OfflineInvaderShroom
Ganja;)
Male

#14212770 - 03/31/11 12:17 AM (13 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

ifoundwaldo said:
No, it actually mentions the use of aspirin and Gatorade too- making it more complete than this guide.

thaaaanks... and the reason i dont mention aspirin is because theres a chance that will do a gas chromatography test which would be more trouble than its worth. but hey, i only put this up because this is how i do it on probation with drug tests weekly. im new to this forum and only putting this up to help fellow drug users that feel that what they put in there body is there business. just trying to help

--------------------

Invisibleifoundwaldo

#14212794 - 03/31/11 12:25 AM (13 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

InvaderShroom said:
Quote:

ifoundwaldo said:

thaaaanks... and the reason i dont mention aspirin is because theres a chance that will do a gas chromatography test which would be more trouble than its worth. but hey, i only put this up because this is how i do it on probation with drug tests weekly. im new to this forum and only putting this up to help fellow drug users that feel that what they put in there body is there business. just trying to help

Well, that's awesome. I was merely pointing out that none of this was new info.

How much do you blaze? Sounds kinda risky to do for weekly drug tests.

--------------------

OfflineInvaderShroom
Ganja;)
Male

#14212816 - 03/31/11 12:31 AM (13 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

ifoundwaldo said:
Quote:

InvaderShroom said:
Quote:

ifoundwaldo said:

its always a risky thing to smoke in arizona. having their no tolerance policy. and i blaze about 2-3x a day with about .5 per sitting. and 90% of the time its top notch medical from cali.i do have my days where i only wake n bake and thats it but this method hasn't failed me yet.:smile:

--------------------

Invisibleifoundwaldo

#14212824 - 03/31/11 12:33 AM (13 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

InvaderShroom said:
Quote:

ifoundwaldo said:
Quote:

InvaderShroom said:
Quote:

ifoundwaldo said:

its always a risky thing to smoke in arizona. having their no tolerance policy. and i blaze about 2-3x a day with about .5 per sitting. and 90% of the time its top notch medical from cali.i do have my days where i only wake n bake and thats it but this method hasn't failed me yet.:smile:

:borat: fuckin' A. good to know because i count on this method in case my job ever randomly tests me.

--------------------

OfflineInvaderShroom
Ganja;)
Male

#14212847 - 03/31/11 12:39 AM (13 years, 1 day ago)

But hey, I'm watched when i test. so this is the only way i can do it. if you can hold on to one of those synthetic urine bottles in your car or something then you are definitely ready for anything.I stand by my method 100%. But I dont care how good of a guide you have, nothing is better than clean to begin with. and I'm not talking about me being clean cuz thats not gonna happen. haha

--------------------

OfflineLuctian
Mind My Own Business

Loc: Canada Flag
    #14213037 - 03/31/11 01:41 AM (13 years, 1 day ago)

Oil change

--------------------
Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?

OfflineInvaderShroom
Ganja;)
Male

Re: How to pass a drug test :D [Re: Luctian]
    #14213069 - 03/31/11 01:57 AM (13 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Luctian said:
Oil change

haha definitely.

--------------------

InvisibleCelestial Traveler
Random Observer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Idaho
    #14589669 - 06/10/11 10:00 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Hey I'm already phasing creatine monohydrate as a workout supplement.  I already passed the loading phase and am now in maintenance with one 5g dose every day.  Would it be dangerous to go 2 days taking 3 doses instead of one?  Could I possibly overdose on Creatine this way?

--------------------
Funny Video              Pokemon But With Animals Instead              B

Invisibleifoundwaldo

Re: How to pass a drug test :D [Re: Celestial Traveler]
    #14589684 - 06/10/11 10:03 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Celestial Traveler said:
Hey I'm already phasing creatine monohydrate as a workout supplement.  I already passed the loading phase and am now in maintenance with one 5g dose every day.  Would it be dangerous to go 2 days taking 3 doses instead of one?  Could I possibly overdose on Creatine this way?

People take creatine for months at a time. You are fine.
Just don't take the loading phase every day.

Creatine is very hard on your liver though.
You should not take it all the time. Only during your bulking phase.

--------------------

OfflineDeadPhan
Male User Gallery

#17923587 - 03/08/13 10:04 AM (11 years, 23 days ago)

I know this is old but I'm looking up ways to pass and you mentioned taking 100 mg of b2. Standard b2 vitamins come in 1 to 2.5 mg. are you seriously suggesting one take 50 some odd pills of b2

--------------------

Big Gulps!  Alright!  Well,  See ya later!
And if i claim to be a wise man, well, it surely means that i dont know!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag