Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineBowlKiller
----
War in Iraq, Distraction from real War in USA
    #1420986 - 04/01/03 04:22 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

These wars on "terrorism" are really about getting control of the American people who enjoy freedoms given to them by the United States Constitution. And one of the main freedoms (because it enables all the others) is the right to bear arms.

Most Americans do not fully understand the situation yet. Similar to the way people in Germany did not understand Hitler's true intentions untill it was much too late.

And no I am not saying Bush is Hitler, I dont think Bush is smart enough. But a fundamental shift has been taking place in America and the veils of deception are being removed, yet some people have a hard time putting things together, even with similar events to look at in human history.

Notice how there is a war going on in Iraq, and yet here in America, bills and patriot acts are being passed quickly through a "dumbed-down" congress (what these people are thinking I simply can not understand, must be the money). Everyone must understand that a police state is just around the corner.

These wars are taking place in order to get those guns out of your closet. The administration is causing "terrorist attacks" to take place in this country in order to legitimize homeland security. More like homeland destruction. I dont know what it is going to take to get people to wake up. I guess when the govt. takes your child away from you, then something will click in your head. (and yes just look it up the govt. is right now saying that if the the country goes to code red status cities will be locked down and schools will be locked down and children held hostage inside, nation wide.) But if its for "our safety" its ok right? That is just one example of an outrageous number of considerably horrifying things that await the american people.

Who is the Hitler in all this? Probably more like a group of global elite, maybe those in control of the world bank and the IMF. They get the most out of the USA going in to "kick some ass", then having the UN mop up and take over. That is what is going to happen to Iraq, and for sure (because the USA leaders are saying it) what will happen in Syria, Lybia, etc.

Just wait for what excuse comes out for the next country. Just watch some kind of freak "attack" will happen in the USA and then some mid east leader will get blamed, the strangely unaware american public will cry out for some "ass kicking", more american young people will die, more of your rights will go away, the UN will secure that countries oil, World Bank and IMF will get a piece of it all, not to mention the huge chunk they will require of the US which will be more in this so called "debt" due to war costs.

Sure we support the troops, but do we support the war to destroy America?

--------------------
----

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineRadioActiveSlug
addict

Re: War in Iraq, Distraction from real War in USA [Re: BowlKiller]
    #1420987 - 04/01/03 04:26 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Cheers brother!

"Those who would give up any amount of their liberty, for some temporary safety, deserve nither liberty, nor safety"
-Benjamin Franklin

--------------------
"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned." -Buddha
www.impeach-bush-now.org

Offlinefriartuck
Man of God

Loc: England
Re: War in Iraq, Distraction from real War in USA [Re: RadioActiveSlug]
    #1421507 - 04/01/03 01:56 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

This war is the real issue. It's a global issue. It's not an American diversion so that they can come take your hunting rifle.

--------------------
This post has been brought to you by:

www.thedarkunderbelly.com/phpbb

Never give up, never surrender.

If you're seeing bitterness, perhaps the time has come to clean the shit from your eyes.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: War in Iraq, Distraction from real War in USA [Re: friartuck]
    #1421524 - 04/01/03 02:04 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I would say that it's a ploy to grab more power for the administration, both at home and abroad. I wouldn't say it's about the right to bear arms, since that's the one freedom that this administration has pretty much left untouched.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Offlinefriartuck
Man of God

Loc: England
Re: War in Iraq, Distraction from real War in USA [Re: silversoul7]
    #1421527 - 04/01/03 02:06 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

>I would say that it's a ploy to grab more power for the administration

Not just the administration, but those whom the administration represent.

--------------------
This post has been brought to you by:

www.thedarkunderbelly.com/phpbb

Never give up, never surrender.

If you're seeing bitterness, perhaps the time has come to clean the shit from your eyes.

OfflineBowlKiller
----
Re: War in Iraq, Distraction from real War in USA [Re: friartuck]
    #1424179 - 04/02/03 09:23 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Lets say you today right now, go to a gun store and purchace a handgun, of course you have to wait a couple of days for background check, but you eventually get your gun. Now, on the way home you are pulled over. And the cop decides that because of all this homeland security and because of the current training, he wants to search your car, and then notices the gun case with a gun inside you just purchased. Now, I kid you not if the cop wanted to they could try and harass you and even if you showed them the recipt give you what the administration is calling enemy combatant status, have you arrested, and take your property.

Now I will aggree that said situation is pretty far fetched for today, but you have to think about tommorow. This war is the first of many, and please, you can not deny the fact that the administration is currently passing all kinds of "patriot act" laws which restrict and destroy our constitutional freedoms. Do you see this? While the American people pay attention to the wars, they dont notice the fact that the freedoms the wars are supposed to be protecting are going away.

On this next point I am quite serious and certian. The administration is planning to institute "gun sweeps" Where the militarized police (swat team) goes to each person that has bought a gun. (they will first probably institute the "register your gun" law first in order to gather information on who has the guns) So, these cops in black ski masks, pound on your door and say give up your guns! (day or night mind you, at night so that they can wake you up out of sleep and you will think you are being robbed, that way if you grab your gun then they can just shoot you. Remember they are dressed up in black ski masks, what would a normal person think)

Now ok why would they want or need to do this you may be wondering. And you may be thinking yea right too many people own guns. Well they need to really get the guns out of the way, so that when the real crazy shit starts going down they dont have to worry about anyone standing up for thier rights. What crazy stuff you ask? Well like I said child theft, requiring thumb scans to buy food, national ID cards, lockdown of the city, laws that say if you are part of a protest and someone blocks traffic, thats one person, then everyone will go to prison, if your out at night during code red cops will harass you and tell you to get to your home, etc etc. I mean the list goes on and on. But its all for our safety right?

here is a link to some pictures, where military is being trained for said "gun sweeps"
http://www.infowars.com/ouwmar9901.html

If you have not looked at patriot act 2 then you may not understand, if you have looked at it, then I already know you understand. In other words do a search on patriot act 2 and see for yourself.

--------------------
----

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Political Discussion