Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleCakk
Female

DMT Tip
    #14206508 - 03/30/11 12:12 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Today a friend told me that you can't inhale inbetween hits you just have to take 3 big hits in a row exhaling each time. Instead of taking in oxygen inbetween hits

Is this true?

Edited by Cakk (03/30/11 03:01 AM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleCakk
Female

Re: DMT Tip [Re: Cakk]
    #14209460 - 03/30/11 02:58 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Where's all the deemster heads at?

Offlinemarny
Stranger
    #14209533 - 03/30/11 03:15 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

That probably helps a lot. I've only had one real 'breakthrough' experience, though I've tried it about 7 times now. Each time, I took a breath or two between hits. But it's really hard for me not to take a couple breaths, since it's pretty hard on my lungs, and I'm already really nervous and breathing fast. It really does require taking in as much as possible as quick as possible, I've noticed.

InvisibleCakk
Female

Re: DMT Tip [Re: marny]
    #14209698 - 03/30/11 03:51 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

marny said:
That probably helps a lot. I've only had one real 'breakthrough' experience, though I've tried it about 7 times now. Each time, I took a breath or two between hits. But it's really hard for me not to take a couple breaths, since it's pretty hard on my lungs, and I'm already really nervous and breathing fast. It really does require taking in as much as possible as quick as possible, I've noticed.

Okay. When my mate tried it he was smoking the DMT the whole time during most of the experience so clearly something wasn't going right probably not big enough hits

OfflineYoushouldknowabc
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: On Mt.Trypface Flag
    #14209809 - 03/30/11 04:16 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Not true at all. Oxygen is important in between taking hits. The only thing is that you have to finish the bowl to the last hit. Even if it's your 7th hit and everything is becoming ridiculous, you just gotta keep going.

:deemsters: love me some :deemsters:

InvisibleCakk
Female

Re: DMT Tip [Re: Youshouldknowabc]
    #14209946 - 03/30/11 04:41 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Youshouldknowabc said:
Not true at all. Oxygen is important in between taking hits. The only thing is that you have to finish the bowl to the last hit. Even if it's your 7th hit and everything is becoming ridiculous, you just gotta keep going.

Alright I guess that's why meth pipes are ideal for this because it keeps all the dmt in a small location so it doesn't spread all over the bulb part

OfflineYoushouldknowabc
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: On Mt.Trypface Flag
    #14209993 - 03/30/11 04:51 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Cakk said:
Quote:

Youshouldknowabc said:

Alright I guess that's why meth pipes are ideal for this because it keeps all the dmt in a small location so it doesn't spread all over the bulb part

Yes sir, Get your self a torch and mix the deemsters with a bit of bud or parsley, and get ready to be blasted off.

Offlinecatalyst
Mmhmmm...
Male

Loc: Here (or There)
Re: DMT Tip [Re: Youshouldknowabc] * 1
    #14209998 - 03/30/11 04:52 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

If you're doing multiple hits for breakthrough--as opposed to one massive hit (OOOOHHH SHIIITTT WHAT HAVE I DONE!?)--you should absolutely be taking in oxygen!

Hold in the vapor for ~10 seconds, exhale, breathe, KEEP HITTING. You'll get there with proper inhalation technique (assuming your device is adequate).

Also, check out this blastoff diagram compiled by the good folks over at the dmt-nexus.

Edited by catalyst (03/30/11 05:04 PM)

Offlinegushtunkinflupped
#########

Re: DMT Tip [Re: catalyst]
    #14210477 - 03/30/11 06:30 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Methpipes generally suck for dmt. Harsh, hot smoke. and inconsistent. You really need to have alot of practice with them in order to do it right. And even then it is crap compared to other methods.

make changa..it is the best.. and use a bowl, bong, or vaporgenie. many screens + sandwiched between herbs FTW

--------------------

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
    #14210725 - 03/30/11 07:14 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Air/oxygen is mixed in with the hits...its not completely eliminated.  If you LIGHTLY hyperventilate (two or three full deep inhalation/exhalation cycles) like you would before swimming underwater in a pool just before the first hit, it is perfectly fine to take two, or even three hits without a "fresh" breath in between, so your friend is correct.  How comfortable this is is partly dependent on how long you hold each hit, obviously!

If you feel the need to take a fresh breath in between, go ahead!  If you are limiting yourself to two hits, you probably won't feel the need...but do what your body tells you!  Its NEVER wrong, and you cannot go wrong by obeying it.

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

InvisibleCakk
Female

Re: DMT Tip [Re: Nature Boy]
    #14210839 - 03/30/11 07:34 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Nature Boy said:
Air/oxygen is mixed in with the hits...its not completely eliminated.  If you LIGHTLY hyperventilate (two or three full deep inhalation/exhalation cycles) like you would before swimming underwater in a pool just before the first hit, it is perfectly fine to take two, or even three hits without a "fresh" breath in between, so your friend is correct.  How comfortable this is is partly dependent on how long you hold each hit, obviously!

If you feel the need to take a fresh breath in between, go ahead!  If you are limiting yourself to two hits, you probably won't feel the need...but do what your body tells you!  Its NEVER wrong, and you cannot go wrong by obeying it.

N.B.

Alright good info here.  I'll try and take 3 big hits.

How long should I be smoking the dmt before I lift off? Like 1 minute to get in 3 large hits holding them for 15 secs each or what

OfflineJoolz
Male

#14210844 - 03/30/11 07:36 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Cakk said:
Quote:

Nature Boy said:

N.B.

Alright good info here.  I'll try and take 3 big hits.

How long should I be smoking the dmt before I lift off? Like 1 minute to get in 3 large hits holding them for 15 secs each or what

You should feel it come on while you're holding your breath, and really feeling it when you exhale. I generally take about 3-4 hits off of maybe .1 grams of DMT in a bowl. By the 2nd hit, I'm having to rush the last one or two hits to get them off before I'm :trippnballs:

--------------------
Prohibition didn't work for God; Eve ate the fruit.

InvisibleCakk
Female

Re: DMT Tip [Re: Joolz]
    #14210876 - 03/30/11 07:40 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Do you manage to smoke all 100mg or is there some residue left?

OfflineJoolz
Male

#14210902 - 03/30/11 07:46 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Cakk said:
Do you manage to smoke all 100mg or is there some residue left?

Generally I clean it out as much as I can. Last night (my most recent trip) I had a little bit left, so I stirred it up (mixture of ashes and the DMT ontop of it) and hit it one more time. Then cleared it out and smoked my last bowl of spice in the bowl. It left me with that familiar DMT body high to go to sleep with in my blankey. :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
    #14210908 - 03/30/11 07:47 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

I always take at least a small breath between hits. I want to trip on DMT, not pass out. :picard:

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: DMT Tip [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #14211227 - 03/30/11 08:39 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Tchan909 said:
I always take at least a small breath between hits. I want to trip on DMT, not pass out. :picard:

Yeah, sometimes I'd get nervous that if I took three big hits without oxygen, I'd start hyperventilating.  Not a good head space to enter hyperspace in.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Re: DMT Tip [Re: joemolloy]
    #14211331 - 03/30/11 09:00 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, the hard and fast rule is to listen to your body.  If you feel the need to take the breath, most certainly obey the urge.

After a moment's hyperventilation, I can get two solid hits in, but I use a vapor genie, hold my first hit for only about 15 or so seconds. I've been a life-long non-smoker and runner, so I have good lung capacity and very decent oxygenation off of the hyperventilation despite my age.  Three hits without breathing is almost certain to be beyond my ability.

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

Edited by Nature Boy (03/30/11 09:01 PM)

InvisibleCakk
Female

Re: DMT Tip [Re: joemolloy]
    #14211342 - 03/30/11 09:01 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

joemolloy said:
Quote:

Tchan909 said:

Yeah, sometimes I'd get nervous that if I took three big hits without oxygen, I'd start hyperventilating.  Not a good head space to enter hyperspace in.

Yea good point but from my mates attempts to trip on dmt left him questioning how powerful dmt is because he got the sounds and slight fractals but nothing like what dmt is glorified as

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
    #14211375 - 03/30/11 09:06 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

It can be hard taking in a breakthrough dose, but it all comes down to smoking technique... you want to inhale as much as possible with each hit.

So yeah, tell him to work on his smoking technique. I know people who can break through on just one hit.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

OfflineJoolz
Male

Re: DMT Tip [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #14211386 - 03/30/11 09:08 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Tchan909 said:
It can be hard taking in a breakthrough dose, but it all comes down to smoking technique... you want to inhale as much as possible with each hit.

So yeah, tell him to work on his smoking technique. I know people who can break through on just one hit.

Funny story, I went to get some deesters last night and a guy there blasted off. He was hooked up, and we told him to hit it light so that he felt a little then go to fucking TOWN the second time around to blast off.

He hit it once and I had to get the pipe from him before he dropped it. Needless to say, it was some greatttttttttttt dmt later that night when I blasted off. A little scary, and it was a tense trip (saw the Devil among other uneasy things) but damn it was good! I've got some waiting at home for me. :smilingpuppy:

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience