Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblebilly cuts
turntablingmycologist

Loc: Saturn
Trip Report: 3.5 Grams Malabars
    #1418914 - 03/30/03 09:01 PM (21 years, 22 days ago)

I decided last night that I wanted to try out these Malabars my pet monkey had harvested in his bungalow.  I ate around 2.5 grams of dried abhorts and one 1 gram mature mushroom.  I blended them up with some juice and downed it quite quickly.  About 20 minutes later I started to notice the twinge.  I told my girl that I felt them coming on pretty strong.  About 20 minutes after that shit started getting crazy :smile: 

I was laying on the couch listening to the Magical Mystery Tour.  I closed my eyes and noticed nice geometric patterns flowing to the music.  Went to the bathroom and my phone rang, I had forgotten to turn it off.  A friend came over and I gave him a gram or so.  This turned out to be a bad idea as he fucked up my trip a little bit. 

It was about an hour into the trip and I was starting to peak a bit.  Everything in the room was swirling and pinning.  I was trying to watch Mad TV and it made no sense.  That Rusty guy was doing some fucked up shit and I was having a very hard time concentrating.  My friend wouldn't shut up.  He just talked and talked about "this one time I tripped something fucked up happened."  It was getting really annoying.

I was really peaking now.  When I would close my eyes, I would see the same image that I was looking at with my eyes open.  It would be still for a second, then flood with bright yellow or red or blue.  My hands were sweating like crazy and my limbs were numb.  I couldn't really tell what was going on.  My stomach was really upset and I decided I had to go to the bathroom.

I stumbled into the bathroom and sat down on the toilet.  The shag carpet was growing and flowing.  Everything was moving and changing color.  Then the diarreha came on.  It was horrible!  I thought I was crapping out my innards.  After that little episode was finished I felt alot better.  I went into the front room and laid on my girl for a bit as I tried to comprehend this lottery game on the television.  For some reason I just couldn't figure it out. 

I started coming down as I lay there for an hour or so.  Shit was still really fucked up, but I was starting to get clearer thought patterns and I was able to speak so that people could understand what I was saying.  Afterwards I talked with my girl and philosophized about different things until around 2:30 AM when I finally decided to go to sleep. 

I wasn't quite prepared for the intensness of that trip, the Malabars grabbed me by my balls.  I must say my pet monkey is quite the mycologist.  They were EXTREMELY visual at that dose.  This was definitly the hardest I've tripped off an 1/8th!  There were times when I slipped into level 4.  Can't wait for my next experience.

peace!
bc 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

Re: Trip Report: 3.5 Grams Malabars [Re: billy cuts]
    #1419921 - 03/31/03 01:28 PM (21 years, 21 days ago)

I hate when I get diarreha. . . seems like it happens to me more often then not. But I have learned just to roll with the punches and enjoy myself. A little diarreha is definatly worth the expereince for me.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
Re: Trip Report: 3.5 Grams Malabars [Re: djd586]
    #1420502 - 03/31/03 08:40 PM (21 years, 21 days ago)

"when yer eating your sphagetti and your pants are getting heavy, diarreha......diarreha"  :grin:

Offlineshroominbloom
i have arrived

#1421685 - 04/01/03 03:55 PM (21 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

When I would close my eyes, I would see the same image that I was looking at with my eyes open.

This reminds me of what happened to me on my first trip (ever) . . . it was insane!! I suddenly found that when I would close my eyes, I could still see what was going on. I felt as if my eyelids were removed. I could close my eyes, turn my head (significantly, so that I was looking in another direction) and I would see what was in front of me (with my eyes still closed). I would then open my eyes, and I would see exactly what I expeted to see, because I had already seen it with my eyes closed! It was pretty incredible.

--------------------
ha

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1422206 - 04/02/03 01:47 AM (21 years, 20 days ago)

"When I would close my eyes, I would see the same image that I was looking at with my eyes open. It would be still for a second, then flood with bright yellow or red or blue."

Did you keep watching with your eyes closed? If there are resonant images they can't last long.... I usually experience awesome CEVs

"I couldn't really tell what was going on."

Doesn't sound like anything was going on at all.... do you mean 'internally?'

"I tried to comprehend this lottery game on the television. For some reason I just couldn't figure it out."

You probably weren't paying enough attention :wink: that happens to me with television as well... tv sucks IMO

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag