Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinethebeardguy
Night Tripper

Loc: Abarat
2nd Trip-17mg of 2C-E...Kicked My Ass
    #14192701 - 03/27/11 04:44 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

So I suppose this trip could have had a better setting and such, but due to my lack of patience and inexperience I decided to trip on one Saturday night recently. I had had this 2C-E for a few months now and could wait no longer. I hadn't eaten for about 4 hours and dosed it around 9 p.m. that night. I couldn't have a sitter in person there at the time so a close friend of mine watched on the webcam.

I started to feel some minors effects around the 40 minute mark. The walls of my room began to wave and breathe. I started to get hit mentally and it was like a ton of bricks. I remember laying in bed repeating the same lines; "I want this to be over", "How much longer can this last", "I will never do any psychedelic again". I was drenched in sweat and I couldn't get comfortable mentally or physically. The only way I can try to explain what I felt mentally is this; Normal thinking is confined to a 2D coordinate grid. On 2C-E, my mind became a 3D coordinate plane. It expanded in all directions and my thinking patterns were performing acrobatics I never dreamed were possible. The visuals were so intense. I had evil eyes staring at me from everywhere in my little room of hell. I had my laptop open on my lap and I started to see something peek over the top of it. It had horns, was gray and had demonic eyes. I assumed it was Satan and I knew it wasn't real, but actually seeing things like that scared the shit out of me.

At time of my peak (Around midnight I believe)I got to the point of thinking of suicide. I had nothing to do it with, and even if I had I don't think I would have done it, but I could understand the reasoning behind the people who have offed themselves while tripping. My webcam sitter was playing some kind of handheld video game and he had the stylus for it in his mouth, but it looked like a lizard. I told him to stop munching on lizards and he started to say 'Nom nom nom nom' and acting like he was eating it. The guy was upwards of 280 lbs, so it was pretty funny. I started laughing insanely and trip's negative aspects began to lighten up. I looked at him and he would morph into many things; an ancient Chinese emperor, Link from Zelda, and a lost boy from Peter Pan. I also want to note that throughout this experience I could not understand this concept of time. I was above it and could not perceive it at all. That night also happened to be the night that time jumped forward an hour, so when I glanced at the clock and it jumped from 2 to 3 a.m. it only reinforced my belief that time held no meaning to me.

The voices coming from my TV sounded robotic and sometimes sounded like a different language entirely. I turned it off, put on my noise-cancelling headphones, and began listening to my tripping playlist. One Love by Bob Marley came on and I felt like I was saved. I was feeling the music on an whole new level and the beauty of it could have brought me to tears. The rest of the trip was spent listening to that playlist and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

In conclusion, I would say that this substance has the potential to blow your mind apart in quite a frightening way, but it is up to the user to decide how to handle it. I would recommend taking much consideration in the setting. Had I been nature I don't doubt that I would have been a far more positive experience. At no point did I feel out of control during this trip, so I would say it is pretty safe for the people around you while you are on it. I don't plan to try 2C-E for many years. I think revisiting it when I have a bit more experience under my psychonautic belt will reap many more positive benefits.

--------------------
Cannabis, Alcohol, 2C-B, 2C-E:crazy2:, 2C-I, MDMA, 25C-NBOMe, 25I-NBOMe, DXM, Ketamine, Methoxetamine:heart:,3-MeO-PCP,:eek: NN-DMT:rocket:, 5-MeO-DMT, 5-MeO-MiPT,LSD:sun:, Mescaline, Psilocybin:mushroom2:, DOB, 4-HO-MET

Edited by thebeardguy (03/27/11 07:16 PM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinethewolfman
Midnight Toker
Male User Gallery

Re: 2nd Trip-17mg of 2C-E...Kicked My Ass [Re: thebeardguy]
    #14199482 - 03/28/11 09:13 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

well my friend i told you to get your mind right...
maybey if you have listend you wouldn't he been MIND FUCKED:mad:

--------------------
Wolfman

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports