Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
If you catch onfire, do notrun!

Trip report...Bad/Good
    #1418785 - 03/30/03 08:45 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

OK...a buddy of mine and his girl ate some shrooms Friday night. Against my opinion, they decided to eat and go to the bar. He was also drinking before he ate and he took some pain killers. Well, we were at the bar for about 30min when my buddy gets up and starts walking towards the bathroom (Before he got up he said "I feel it hitting me...yea, its hitting me hard") when he got to the bathroom he passed out. I've never seen this before. He went to grab the bathroom door and feel straight back and was sprawled out on the bar floor. I rushed over with a buddy of mine to help him out (while try to keep his girlfriend calm, I know how it is to trip and I didn't want her freakin out) Well before we got to him he tried to stand up and passed out again. We got over to him and stood him up and walked him out the bar. He said he was feeling better. I took him to my appartment to watch over him and try to keep his spirits up. We got to the apartment and he seemed fine. We watched spaceballs and in about two hours he said he was 100% ok..not even tripping anymore. He was in good spirits throughout the movie...laughing and watching it. His girlfriend never felt any effects at all. (They slpit an 1/8th) They went home after the movie. weird huh? I was wondering what everyones opinion was, you think it was the combo of alchole, pain killer, and shrooms? anyone else ever expeirence this?

"Livin' a Juggalo's life"

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Re: Trip report...Bad/Good [Re: Birdman]
    #1419580 - 03/31/03 11:44 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Deleted per User's Request

Look at me! http://myspace.com/asininegenius

Paranoid Hermit

Loc: Dante's Inferno
Re: Trip report...Bad/Good [Re: DoseR]
    #1419591 - 03/31/03 11:52 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

the pain killers would have fucked him over while drinking i haev seen some people take pain killers and have one beer and be pissed out of their face. my friedn had 5 beers once on pain killers and passed out so i think it was more of the beer and pain killer that made him pass out.

Just another freak in the freak kingdom.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience