Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinecheo
Stranger
Male

Loc: bay area
first and second shroom trips. (yeah, long)
    #14187689 - 03/26/11 06:25 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

the first time i tripped on shrooms,
i was talking to a coworker about them and he said he had a hook, but the hook never came through. so instead my coworker hooked me up with little under an eighth and it was mostly all stem. i ended up taking it one night with a friend watching over me.

after taking it my friend turned off the light and laid in bed. i was sitting there waiting for it to kick in. then i noticed the room start to feel huge. then in my head i started thinking that my friend wanted me to go to sleep, but i didnt want to go to sleep. that made me feel forced to sleep. so i asked if she could turn the lights on. then i started to feel high like on ecstasy. i felt really euphoric and happy. and the music that was playing felt like it was in the same mood as me. i called my sister to ask if i could come over cause i was so happy i wanted to hug her but my parents told her it was too late. (12am) then it felt like the music was sad with me. i asked my friend to go outside and smoke some pot. and the street felt as though it was happy. we drove out to a park and smoked a bowl. and i remember telling my friend that this was the beginning of a really crazy time, and that everything would only get crazier from then. i dont know why i said that.
the thing about this trip is that i never felt cosmic, or too into my consciousness, or out of control. i mostly only felt like i was on ecstasy maybe with a little bit of visuals, but thats about it. i really wanted a trip like where you can see reality from an outside view, and all that crazy shit people talk about.

the second time i tried shrooms was with the same friend, except this time she tried a bit too. i ate most of the caps and most of the bag of an eighth, she ate like 1/4th of the bag. we started watching alice in wonderland to get into a trippy vibe or whatever. but once it started to kick in it felt like  the movie was boring, and just a collection of scenes put together with no end. thats usually the point of the movie, but it annoyed me. so we just layed down, and i felt like i was a huge blob. like a red space, floating around with nothing else. i opened my eyes and i looked at my friends face and it was turning shades of red and it had no real shape, just moved around. i laughed. and she started looking uncomfortable. so then we sat up and put on music. i had made a mix but when listening to it, it felt that the mix of songs changed mood each time, it was like a rollercoaster. so i ended up just putting on COLORS by Between The Buried and Me. thats when my friend started freaking out. she just sat there really uncomfortable. and i looked at her and i was puzzled. and i asked what was wrong. and she kept saying she didnt know. and i asked if she was having a bad trip, and she said yes. and i tried to keep her happy but she just looked puzzled. she would stand up and hide behind a lamp, and look at me from behind it. then she started digging around her room for things and i asked her to chill out and sit and ride it out. so she did. so she sat. and i started jumping around to the sound of the music, and i remember feeling like an animal, like furry and four legged. funny. at the end of the trip, i asked her what had happened. she said that she felt as though she forgot who she was, and where she was and what was happening. what the fuck!?
again, i was looking for a trip that would blow me away into space and time. i wanted a mind altering, perception shifting, crazy psychedelic mindfuck-fest. but i remember not having my thoughts altered to where reality was a lie, or i saw beyond everything, and all that crazy shit. i was still thinking properly, i remember maybe at one point i went into a loop though, where i wanted to ask my friend something and just kept thinking "should i ask, should i ask, should i ask" but it wasnt anything crazy. and she forgot who she was! how do i get that to happen to me?! i took the higher dose!

--------------------
today i realized people are animals with the special gift of self-awareness and complex thought.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinephreakod98
Dood
Male

Loc: Maine
Re: first and second shroom trips. (yeah, long) [Re: cheo]
    #14187723 - 03/26/11 06:37 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Tolerance is different in everyone, just up your dose until you get to where you want to be.

--------------------
The possibility of physical and mental collapse is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride. :fearandloathing:

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports