Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon Herb Grinder, Morning Glory Seeds, Sublime

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineTakura001
Stranger than strange
Female

Loc: KS
LSA?
    #14186216 - 03/26/11 12:56 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

I am considering going to Home Depot and getting some Heavenly Blue's while I'm still in a city that has a Home Depot. My problem is that I am not someone who does this kind of thing often.

About a year and a half ago I ate 4g of mushrooms and it was too much for me, I tripped bad. Bawling for hours. But I loved coming down because of how everything moved and it was like a nice flow of the world.

I don't smoke weed anymore because of how jumpy everything seems, it just makes my head hurt by the time the high fades.

But I have always wanted to try LSD and to tell you the truth, Kansas doesn't have much of the stuff and I don't know the right kind of people. So I figured I could try LSA instead.

My question is, where should I start dosage wise with my circumstances?

--------------------

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: NYC (Intra Deitate...)
Re: LSA? [Re: Takura001]
    #14186286 - 03/26/11 01:15 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Dosage wise, I did 16g my first time but I'm a crazy fucker :lol:

I would recommend 6-9g for your first time. Each seed packet is 1.5g so 4-6 packets would be sufficient.

I find that LSA is the PERFECT introductory course into the world of psychedelics. It is VERY mellow, the mental aspects are glorious, and out of the 200+ MG trips I've had I can honestly say I've never had a bad one. It's pretty much fucking IMPOSSIBLE to have one.

LSA will treat you right if you approach it with respect and good intentions. Not only can it facilitate literal entheogenic (i.e. awakening the divine within) spiritual experiences but it's also my favorite recreational psychedelic and every beautiful Spring day is a Morning Glory day for me. In fact I think I'm going to check how the weather is right now.

OfflineGrizzlyBear
Shaman
Male

#14186300 - 03/26/11 01:17 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Takura001 said:
I am considering going to Home Depot and getting some Heavenly Blue's while I'm still in a city that has a Home Depot. My problem is that I am not someone who does this kind of thing often.

About a year and a half ago I ate 4g of mushrooms and it was too much for me, I tripped bad. Bawling for hours. But I loved coming down because of how everything moved and it was like a nice flow of the world.

I don't smoke weed anymore because of how jumpy everything seems, it just makes my head hurt by the time the high fades.

But I have always wanted to try LSD and to tell you the truth, Kansas doesn't have much of the stuff and I don't know the right kind of people. So I figured I could try LSA instead.

My question is, where should I start dosage wise with my circumstances?

It sounds like you don't react good to substances. Maybe you shouldn't give LSA a try.

--------------------

InvisibleCakk
Female

#14186313 - 03/26/11 01:20 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

If your going to do LSA make sure you get organic or they will be sprayed with a chemical that will make you throw up and also grind them up and don't let them touch your saliva.

Put them in apple sauce and down the hatch they go.

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: LSA? [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14186318 - 03/26/11 01:22 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

I honestly don't think I'm ever going to buy LSD again. LSA makes me feel super fuckin' connected to the Universe, it has helped me sort out alot of personal issues through the deep, fluid, sublime introspection it offers. It has made me one of the most tranquil people I know and the inner peace I feel on every experience seriously lingers for up to weeks at a time (but then again LSA is the one psychedelic I do ultra frequently).

You'll want to give the seeds a nice rinse and wash for 30 seconds with detergent and water and towel dry them before you do anything. I say chew them straight and chase with Monster energy drink for your first time. The seeds taste like nutty sunflower seeds and it's usually the pesticides that make them taste like crap. Don't try to chew them all at once, chew a handful (1 seed packet, about ~50 seeds) at a time and wait. A TINY hit of weed helps relieve nausea, 1 Benadryl 45 minutes prior works wonders too.

The experience lasts 10-12 hours. However you can function perfectly fine on it. If the visual department isn't doin' it for you then smoke a bowl or a joint of weed. Even HALF A DIME of weed has blasted me into neon hyperspace with everything in my field of vision looking like 2D Photoshop layers.

OfflineNicoCL
Stranger

#14186332 - 03/26/11 01:24 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Well my situation was pretty similar when I tried HBMG seeds. I think it's important to clear out that taking this seeds involves nausea and a little sickness when you eat them grounded, so it's not the same as taking mushrooms wich don't involve any sickness at all (at least for me). It's very different starting an experience like this with these symptons than having a nice and calmed come up.

I ate 350 grounded seeds mixed in apple sauce and ended up vomiting after 2 hours of laying down and resisting and got no psychedelic effect at all, I felt mentally a little weird but nothing more.

I would definetly recomend doing cold water extraction with 250 seeds for a first timer, I learned that the most important part for this to work is not vomiting so this is probably the best way to do it.

Wish you luck and I hope it works for you.

PD: Make extra sure the seeds you are buying don't have pesticides and are cool for human consupmtion, eating contaminated seeds can really get you sick.

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: LSA? [Re: Cakk]
    #14186338 - 03/26/11 01:25 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Cakk said:
If your going to do LSA make sure you get organic or they will be sprayed with a chemical that will make you throw up and also grind them up and don't let them touch your saliva.

Put them in apple sauce and down the hatch they go.

This is fixed with a simple rinse and wash. As for grinding, I say go for it if you have a coffee grinder. Seeing as how I usually dose on the go or outside I just grind them up with my teeth.

I get if you're at home and want to dose then the Cold Water Extraction is a good way to go (I gave it a try a few days ago, worked wonders) but the CWE has too many risks: exposing the alkaloids to light, too much exposure to cold, etc. These all degrade the alkaloids.

Chewing on the other hand, is the only way to go if you're going to dose out in a park or a forest (also my preferred setting) and in that way, there is a 0% risk of any loss of material.

Edited by sunset_mission (03/26/11 01:30 PM)

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

#14186356 - 03/26/11 01:30 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

People, people, a 30 second rinse and wash with soap and water gets rid of the pesticides, thus eliminating like 65% of the nausea. Plus one Benadryl, and a miniscule hit of weed takes care of the rest. In that way the OP can chew them up whole and have a proper, 100% full experience.

End of story. Now stop bringing up the contamination/pesticides por favor.

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

#14186364 - 03/26/11 01:32 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

OP, I already have an informative LSA thread going on. Post your questions over there.

And NOW I am remembering WHY Morning Glories are my favorite source of LSA

InvisibleCakk
Female

#14186391 - 03/26/11 01:36 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

I strongly advise against chewing. My friend chewed em and felt really sick all day. I think he almost threw up too

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

#14186412 - 03/26/11 01:41 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Did he wash them or take any precautionary measures to counteract the nausea prior? I've been chewing these little dudes for almost 4 years and out of the ~200 times I have, I've only thrown up like 5 times, and that was because I ended up smoking a huge joint with my buddies an hour or 2 after the LSA (plus I had food in my stomach).

I know what I'm talking about. Me and LSA, we like Diddy and Biggie you see.

InvisibleCakk
Female

#14186486 - 03/26/11 02:00 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Nah he didn't but they were organic. I tried them 2 times and did a heavy dose but never tripped how mAny grams did u do?

Invisiblegerryjarcia
biophiliac
 User Gallery

Loc: the woods
    #14186493 - 03/26/11 02:02 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

damn Sunset, you're makin' me want to try out some MG seeds :psychsplit:

--------------------

"We are all intoxicated. We were born into an insane asylum, a world crazy-making. We believe what we see and hear. The real myth is the myth of sanity, of rationality: it's a disease that is eating away at the earth. All the poisons flow from our denial. We deny madness, we forget our crimes, we dismember the corpse, we imprison our children. We need poison to poison the poison, to remember the sacred nature of intoxication, the green body of the young god." ~ Dale Pendell

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

#14186499 - 03/26/11 02:04 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

My first time was 16g. I've been all over the dosing spectrum.

From 3g for nootropical purposes, all the way up to 20g for the heaviest of fucking trips and everything in between.

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: LSA? [Re: gerryjarcia]
    #14186528 - 03/26/11 02:12 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

gerryjarcia said:
damn Sunset, you're makin' me want to try out some MG seeds :psychsplit:

I swear by these seeds. I am thoroughly convinced that Aztecs wouldn't have and couldn't have flourished as the grand civilization they did without the use of these seeds. To date no other psychoactive has ever made me know the true meaning of an "entheogenic/divine awakening" experience other than Morning Glories.

The most recent trip I had a few days ago (in my other thread) I honestly, seriously, genuinely

Saw, perceived, felt, and realized divinity/god/Creator/what have you. I was at a forest park at the peak of my experience and something was forcing me to do laps around it/taking clockwise laps around it 5 times. It was revealed to me that this would be a test, and each time I did so I was faced with worse situations where I would have to find my way through peace (i.e. passing by certain thug dudes who would intimidate) and upon completing it, I laid myself against this tree for an hour, the one tree in the middle of the park, and stared into the tree in front of me. I saw 1000 faces morphing and dancing, then looked up and I could actually look at the Sun without harm... I wholeheartedly believed with EVERY fiber of my being I was staring into the eye of the Creator.

I now understand the mechanics behind these mystical experiences.

Offlinebholzer
quasi-scientist

Folding@home Statistics
    #14186544 - 03/26/11 02:17 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

I tripped on morning glories for the first time last night. For the first two hours, I was disappointed because I thought I was going to feel that sick, and not high. But then, I started tripping pretty hard. A lot of people say that LSA isn't heavy on visuals, but I had some pretty great CEVs and OEVs. The nausea was almost unbearable for the first couple hours, but once I laid down, it was much better. Nest time I think I'm gonna give the CWE a try. In my opinion, worth it.

--------------------

Use these substances wisely, they have the ability to cause life altering realizations.

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: LSA? [Re: bholzer]
    #14186566 - 03/26/11 02:21 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

:super: Awesome to hear that. LSA can be damn heavy on the visuals when weed is smoked (also helps for nausea). And yeah sitting/laying in one place and controlling your breathing helps alot as well.

OfflineTakura001
Stranger than strange
Female

#14186735 - 03/26/11 03:03 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

I'm a college student, would you day that if i took them on a saturday I could be back to level headed by monday? I guess the more important part is my job because I work at a school.

--------------------

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

#14186775 - 03/26/11 03:14 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Dude (or dudette?) you'll be MORE than level headed by Monday. You'll be feeling like a million bucks on Monday. The Morning Glory afterglow is beautiful.

You don't really need to recover much from a heavy LSA trip as you pretty much just transition into bliss.

OfflineTakura001
Stranger than strange
Female

#14187043 - 03/26/11 04:11 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Okay, cool. It was just something I wanted to clarify lol.

PS: Dudette.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon Herb Grinder, Morning Glory Seeds, Sublime

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience