Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineshroomchef
Chef

Loc: Somewhere in the Northeas...
Newbie germination question??
    #1418118 - 03/30/03 12:34 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I used the standard PF-Tek with 20 1/2 pint jars about 4-5 days ago with B+ strain and Maz; additionally, I am using an incubator to keep the jars around 80-84 degrees farenhite. Nevertheless, my question is what does the beginning of germination look like my jars appear to have round white slightly translucent dots all around inoculation spots however no fluffy of white mycelium spreading as in many of the pictures online. I was wondering if im on the right path or im being just to eager and thinking the worst? If i am on the right path about how long should i expect to wait for some results? I'm kinda on a time restrain with the shrooms to get maximum growth and harvest before mid to late may may when my folks return home and i graduate from college.

--------------------
What kind of room can you not go into because it has no walls,windows, or doors?

What's the beginning of eternity,
the end of time and space,
the beginning of the end,
and the end of every place?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Re: Newbie germination question?? [Re: shroomchef]
    #1418129 - 03/30/03 12:49 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

>I was wondering if im on the right path

Yes, it?s looks like this at the begiinning.

Offlinemycophat
Re: Newbie germination question?? [Re: shroomchef]
    #1418157 - 03/30/03 01:09 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Number one look at the number of Anno's posts the guy (from what I have read anyway is practicly a myco god ) So I would listen to him(and do myself) like he was E.F.Hutton (i think that was what it was called...lol) anyway if I am to understand correctly it sounds like everything is going very well I think you could boost the temp another 2 degrees or so but then again you would be raising the chances of contams probably twofold. So my 2 cents is just give it time and it should be well worth the wait. good luck and if you have a cam maybe you could start your own grow log so the kind people here could have an easier time accuratly diagnosing and answering any further questions you may have.

Offlineshroomchef
Chef

Re: Newbie germination question?? [Re: mycophat]
    #1418169 - 03/30/03 01:17 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

thanks for the response all i have is a cruddy web cam that can take digital photos. Back the the germ question, I got eager and dissected one of the jars for my own inquisitive nature. The jar smells very clean light earthy smelll cake is somewhat bound toghethor where there are large clumps of those white chunks looks almost like little semi translucent rice spots. So if you say everything is still well thanks it takes alot of my worries away. So far anyway :grin:    

--------------------
What kind of room can you not go into because it has no walls,windows, or doors?

Offlineshroomchef
Chef

Re: Newbie germination question?? [Re: mycophat]
    #1418173 - 03/30/03 01:18 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

thanks for the response all i have is a cruddy web cam that can take digital photos. Back the the germ question, I got eager and dissected one of the jars for my own inquisitive nature. The jar smells very clean light earthy smelll cake is somewhat bound toghethor where there are large clumps of those white chunks looks almost like little semi translucent rice spots. Heavily clumped near inoculation sites quite a few on the bottem as well.So if you say everything is still well thanks it takes alot of my worries away. So far anyway :grin:    

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation