Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: NYC (Intra Deitate...)
Re: And NOW I am remembering WHY Morning Glories are my favorite source of LSA [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14186545 - 03/26/11 12:17 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

Also how did you register here last December but are only posting now? You're being damn helpful and informative. I should change the rating I gave you because I thought you recently registered, whoops :lol:

Y U NO
:yuno:
POST MOAR GODDAMNIT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDamkina
Newcomer
Male

Loc: Romania Flag
Re: And NOW I am remembering WHY Morning Glories are my favorite source of LSA [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14186593 - 03/26/11 12:27 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

:heart: Thanks for the recipe. I`ll stock up Calea soon enough :laugh: Never got to try salvia :frown: Id love to try Salvia tincture..or chewing leaves..  Dunno why I didin`t post :smile:)) I have been reading this forum for two years i guess but never actually considering taking part in discussions. I like the community:blush:

--------------------
Love exists in everything,it`s all a matter of perspective.

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: And NOW I am remembering WHY Morning Glories are my favorite source of LSA [Re: Damkina]
    #14186682 - 03/26/11 12:51 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

Yeah well.. you gotta change that. And no problem, that recipe makes me look forward to Calea tea, though I already ran out sadly. But the awesome thing is, after an entire month of daily usage (I do the traditional method of drinking then smoking a fat calea joint in silence) my dreams are pretty much set. They're as clear, vivid, long and awesome as theyve ever been even on nights I DON'T drink the tea.

I've done a few experiments and figured out how this works.

The calea drunken contain the alkaloids that provide the backdrop for the dreaming and increase relaxation and concentration

Smoking the calea, on the other hand, activates different alkaloids which causes you to wake up 5 hours afterwards which forces you to do the WBTB (wake back to bed) method of lucid dreaming, while drinking forces you to do the WILD (wake induced lucid dream) method as you end up focusing alot on your hypnagogic imagery.

It's a pretty neat-o system this plant has. Which is why I always see failed reports when people try one or the other, but never both.

Edited by sunset_mission (03/26/11 12:52 PM)

OfflineDamkina
Newcomer
Male

#14186732 - 03/26/11 01:03 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

Yea,tea half an hour + one fatty calea before sleep is the key. Calea tea worked pretty well with Tattva astral visions/ projecting in the elements as well:p Still can`t manage to get into that state without somekind of plant to aid me. I can convert lucid dreams pretty well to phase1 obe`s,yet I can`t enter higher astral planes without some good energy working before,ritual,meditation on ajna chakra,etc.

For pure lucid dreaming,put a nicotine patch 3-4 hours before sleep,and leave it all night :heart: Wild wild wild dreams.

--------------------

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: And NOW I am remembering WHY Morning Glories are my favorite source of LSA [Re: Damkina]
    #14186782 - 03/26/11 01:15 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

I'm going to try the nicotine path one day and, holy shit, you're adeot at OOBE's/astral projecting?

Gonna :pm: you now.

OfflineDamkina
Newcomer
Male

#14186831 - 03/26/11 01:23 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

Yeah I`m pretty much into esoterism :p Playing around with loads of practices and exploring different states of conciousness.Been doing that naturally since I was little ,wierd :mushroom2:Try it ,really works. Just google around nicotine patchs and you will see  a load of stories of peoples who tried quitting smoking with them and ended up having `nightmares`. Also the same kind of mindblowing dreams you have when you toke dank for a good time then suddenly quit. Most everyday smokers don`t really dream at night. Somehow THC or some cannabinoid from weed surpresses REM cycle. I`m going to sleep now, yet I would like to talk more about those kind of things:p Maybe tomorrow? There is plenty of time. Cheer:heart:

--------------------

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

#14186884 - 03/26/11 01:33 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

I know, I've heard of the nicotine patch giving people the CRAZIEST fucking dreams in the world. And yeah, I try to make it a rule NOT to smoke weed or drink alcohol after 7PM so as to not interfere with dreaming.

Ah damn, it's already nighttime for you? Nevermind, I see you're from Romania :lol:

Take it easy, definitely post here alot more! :thumbup:

InvisibleAustrip
P. Sub
Male
    #14186905 - 03/26/11 01:41 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

I try to make it a rule NOT to smoke weed or drink alcohol after 7PM so as to not interfere with dreaming.

I find that copious amounts of hashish before bedtime give me full blown, very intense, very vivid and very strange lucid dreams.
Alcohol I'm pretty sure puts you to sleep easily but you don't go into your REM cycle as deep as you normally would, which prevents you from dreaming much at all.

--------------------

OfflineComradez
stargazer
Male

Re: And NOW I am remembering WHY Morning Glories are my favorite source of LSA [Re: Austrip]
    #14187505 - 03/26/11 03:50 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

That info on the different types of ergolines in HBWR and morning glories was interesting.  Thanks!  It looks to me like other sources of LSA have a broader spectrum of ergolines, whereas HBWR is more disproportionately just LSA, which has been reported in isolation to be more sedative and definitely not visual.  Okay, makes sense.

--------------------

They say that life's a carousel / Spinning fast, you've got to ride it well / The world is full of kings and queens / Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams / It's heaven and hell - Ronnie James Dio (RIP) :headbanger:

OfflineAzure Essence
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: And NOW I am remembering WHY Morning Glories are my favorite source of LSA [Re: Austrip]
    #14187545 - 03/26/11 03:57 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

The trick is alcohol the night before to block that REM, then  get a double dose the next night.

So I just bought 2 packs of the MG seeds(just 3g total), but is the dosage on these things really 4-600 seeds? How does that work exactly? I hear of people eating like 5 seeds and tripping, or making an extraction from like 500 seeds so yeah...

Also, can you tell me a bit about tolerance and cross-tolerance if there is any? Thanks. I'm gonna crack open my Psychedelic excyclopedia and FINALLY dive into the chapter on LSA. It's about the only chapter I havent really read into, but now I have an excuse :wink:

OfflineAzure Essence
Male User Gallery

Re: And NOW I am remembering WHY Morning Glories are my favorite source of LSA [Re: Azure Essence]
    #14187553 - 03/26/11 03:59 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

Also, any contraindications with heat? I was thinking about LSA mushroom tea :datass:

EDIT: Ah just read about the heat issue... so ehat method do you recommend? I already have the naptha from my DMT extractions, and everclear, so I was thinking about that method...

Edited by Azure Essence (03/26/11 04:58 PM)

OfflineJoolz
Male

Re: And NOW I am remembering WHY Morning Glories are my favorite source of LSA [Re: Azure Essence]
    #14187910 - 03/26/11 05:20 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

I must've missed it, or maybe it got skipped over, but is there any way to just make sure they don't have anything coated on them? Would a wire strainer and just running under water work?

--------------------
Prohibition didn't work for God; Eve ate the fruit.

OfflineAzure Essence
Male User Gallery

Re: And NOW I am remembering WHY Morning Glories are my favorite source of LSA [Re: Joolz]
    #14187927 - 03/26/11 05:23 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

I think a gently soap and water scrub is all thats really necessary

OfflineJoolz
Male

#14188159 - 03/26/11 06:14 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

Word. I figured it would be the same as an apple or something, just rinse off the coated stuff.

--------------------
Prohibition didn't work for God; Eve ate the fruit.

OfflineAzure Essence
Male User Gallery

Re: And NOW I am remembering WHY Morning Glories are my favorite source of LSA [Re: Joolz]
    #14188401 - 03/26/11 07:08 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

So, with the polar/nonpolar extraction method(I'm using naptha and everclear like I said), should I wash them before hand, or will it really not matter?

and should I crush them up to dust? I'm trying to avoid nausea and body load if I can. I plan on a bit of wine and maybe ibuprofen before hand for the vasoconstriction.

And if I dont have enough eveclear, will Isopropyl be OK? I'm going to let it all evaporate of course.

And then what ratio's of solvents should I use and whatnot?

InvisibleBoldAsLove
Pokemon Master

Loc: Kanto Region
    #14189502 - 03/26/11 10:56 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Azure Essence said:
I'm trying to avoid nausea and body load if I can. I plan on a bit of wine and maybe ibuprofen before hand for the vasoconstriction.
?

Gingko Bilboa, Niacin(but get the non-flush kind), and weed have all worked well for me against vasoconstriction. And weed and fresh ginger root work fantastically against nausea, I never have any.

--------------------
DISCLAIMER: None of the ideas expressed above are actually mine. They are told to me by Luthor :alientransform: and Ferdinand :cigar:, the five inch tall space aliens who live under my desk. In return for these ideas, I have given them permission to eat any dust bunnies they may find under there.

OfflineAzure Essence
Male User Gallery

Re: And NOW I am remembering WHY Morning Glories are my favorite source of LSA [Re: BoldAsLove]
    #14189511 - 03/26/11 11:00 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

Oh I actually fucking LOVE the niacin flush... I'm the only person I know who does. I never get nausea with mushrooms anyways, so I think I'll be good, but I'll still do the solvent extraction to eliminate anything unfavourable

Offlineorison
mcfluffysugarnuts

Re: And NOW I am remembering WHY Morning Glories are my favorite source of LSA [Re: BoldAsLove]
    #14189512 - 03/26/11 11:00 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

Id rank LSA my 3rd fav. ranking Mushrooms first. LSD 2nd and LSA 3rd.. LSD would be a first if only I had positive proof it was in fact 100% LSD ..
but I plant morning glories all over the place.. looking forward to a trip when the weather warms up on LSA.. onset aches dont fair well with cold weather...

if you can get some Benzatropine, "cogentin'' Its will lessen the rigidity , cramps and will not interfere with the trip action...

--------------------

Edited by orison (03/26/11 11:03 PM)

OfflineAzure Essence
Male User Gallery

Re: And NOW I am remembering WHY Morning Glories are my favorite source of LSA [Re: orison]
    #14189521 - 03/26/11 11:03 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

I want to do a pure LSA trip, then an LSA/mushroom trip... I'm excited for the next few weeks :laugh:

Offlinex Ju x
Aubergine Of The Sun
Male

Loc: Shpongleland, Canada Flag
    #14191096 - 03/27/11 08:40 AM (13 years, 24 days ago)

ahhh I want to try lsa.

I'm going back out today and hitting up every department store with a gardening and seed section. I hope I get lucky. Tonight would be a perfect time to try them :thumbup:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals