Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: NYC (Intra Deitate...)
And NOW I am remembering WHY Morning Glories are my favorite source of LSA
    #14175847 - 03/24/11 01:31 PM (13 years, 8 days ago)

The HBWR's have no history of being a hallucinogen; in fact, they were used as medicine to increase intelligence in Ayurvedic medicine. The Morning Glories however, are a different story.

I got ahold of 13.5g of Heavenly Blues yesterday after checking in at Home Depot for the Spring season (i.e.  "hit up every Home Depot in a 30 mile radius and get massive amounts of LSA" season) and earlier today at 12:50 finished drinking a concoction of somewhat grinded seeds with iced tea and lemon juice and cold water. It was pretty fucked up.

Anywhos, cut to an hour after that. Smoke me HALF a bowl... am fucking LOST outside in my alleyway and am looking for how to get back home (my door was in front of me :facepalm:) Then I stumble inside after 3 minutes and proceed to do some quality jamming/recording on my DJ Keyboard, then jam some guitar over that for the past 2 hours. Much better fucking quality than the other POS I recorded and was sneak oreviewing for u dudes, I'm gonna save that album for another time and start working on this fuckin beauty right here and hopecfully have somethin released for you dudes soon that wont be an amateruly recorded POS. Fuckin yo, I'd feel horrible about torturing the shroomerys ears! This time I got something :awebig: for you guys

ANYWAYS IM FUCKING RANTRING GAH

The reason WHY I love LSA from Morning Glories is because I feel lysgerically-CHARGED rather than being completely crushed by a heavy LSD experience. With LSA it is like I have the lysergic acids under my control while experiencing an intense mindfuck, but I am not afraid of them. We co-exist. I'm like Ash and LSA is like Pikachu instead of LSD being like Charizard when I don't even have the proper gym badge to control it nah mean?

Plus these bad boys are in fact visual when THC is in the picture. So bitches best stop saying "OH LSA ISNT VISUAL BLAH BLAH" GO STICK A COW POKE UP YER ASSES! The HBWR's, while a more potent source of LSA, do not include the lysergic acid amides that contribute to any visual activity/ My god the OEV's are overtaking me but I AM IN CONTROL MOFUCKAS

(until I go smoke me this here dank bowl that is :smilingpuppy: if this doesnt get me good then i'm buying me like a fucking quarter and smoking it all day and make more music :insano:) PLUS I STIL GOT ME SALVIA AND LET ME TELL YOU A SMALL BOWL OF SALVIA DRIED HITS YOU FUCKING HIZARD IN FUCKING PSYCHOTROPIC ALTERED SENSES YEA NIGGA

So yeah, LSA in high doses (13.5g) is like an LSD experience you can control, rather than the experience that controls you. I'm like the psychonautical Kratos up in dis bitch :snoop:

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nigga im tripinnz :aweshift::awehigh::awecid:

Edited by sunset_mission (03/24/11 01:34 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCynosure
allow me to be your guide.
 User Gallery

Re: And NOW I am remembering WHY Morning Glories are my favorite source of LSA [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14175876 - 03/24/11 01:36 PM (13 years, 8 days ago)

Ahaha, good to hear, sir! :thumbup:

Enjoy yourself!

:aweshift::aweshift::aweshift::aweshift::aweshift::aweshift::aweshift::aweshift::aweshift::aweshift:
:psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit:
:aweshift::aweshift::aweshift::aweshift::aweshift::aweshift::aweshift::aweshift::aweshift::aweshift:
:psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit:

--------------------
"You can peel it [language] off the ceiling and make it dance in front of you" - McKenna

<3 .

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: And NOW I am remembering WHY Morning Glories are my favorite source of LSA [Re: Cynosure]
    #14175893 - 03/24/11 01:39 PM (13 years, 8 days ago)

AH CYNOSURE DUDE OMFG

earlier todayt I was reading some LSA tripreports (was lookin for some extraction teks on erowid) and came across a certain report by a certain duded who sharesa your name

Awexome to see you had fun yourself :psychsplit:

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: And NOW I am remembering WHY Morning Glories are my favorite source of LSA [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14175901 - 03/24/11 01:40 PM (13 years, 8 days ago)

FUCK IM TR9IPPING HOW DO I GET OUT OF MY HOUSE TO SMOKE THIS WEED :zomgwtf:

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: And NOW I am remembering WHY Morning Glories are my favorite source of LSA [Re: sunset_mission] * 1
    #14175903 - 03/24/11 01:40 PM (13 years, 8 days ago)

... yea nevermind what I was saying about controlling it

im pretty fuckin destroyed

InvisibleSamuel L Jackson
Bad Motherfucker
Male

#14175940 - 03/24/11 01:48 PM (13 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

sunset_mission said:

:lmafo:

ride it out man, ride it out. :lol:

--------------------

Offlineplustax
Stranger
    #14175944 - 03/24/11 01:48 PM (13 years, 8 days ago)

chill the fuck out.

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: And NOW I am remembering WHY Morning Glories are my favorite source of LSA [Re: plustax]
    #14175959 - 03/24/11 01:54 PM (13 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

SamuelLJackson said:
Quote:

sunset_mission said:

:lmafo:

ride it out man, ride it out. :lol:

I intend on it. Fat blunt time in 30 minutes.

Quote:

plustax said:
chill the fuck out.

I did. Oddly enough smoking a bowl calmed me down but kicked the trip up 43259726359 notches.

Gonna be a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong 12 hours... my last MG trip was over a year ago!

OfflineJacksonMetaller
Stranger

#14176000 - 03/24/11 02:01 PM (13 years, 8 days ago)

what exactly do you do to get rid of all the pesticides on MG seeds? i've heard of people having mini-strokes from them

OfflineCynosure
 User Gallery

Re: And NOW I am remembering WHY Morning Glories are my favorite source of LSA [Re: JacksonMetaller]
    #14176086 - 03/24/11 02:15 PM (13 years, 8 days ago)

Haha, hold strong man!

LSA is very forgiving and you probably won't lose it for too long! =P

:sunny:

Quote:

JacksonMetaller said:
what exactly do you do to get rid of all the pesticides on MG seeds? i've heard of people having mini-strokes from them

I purchase untreated, organic seeds.

However, I believe you can just rinse the seeds from stores VERY well with water and soap.

--------------------
"You can peel it [language] off the ceiling and make it dance in front of you" - McKenna

<3 .

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: And NOW I am remembering WHY Morning Glories are my favorite source of LSA [Re: Cynosure]
    #14176151 - 03/24/11 02:26 PM (13 years, 8 days ago)

Oh man.

This was the best weed run ever. Got me a nice dub of og kush, showed my dude the song I finished mixing for this new album, he said "YO THIS SHIT IS BUMPIN" and mind you, he looks like Method Man but like 24, and has known me since I was like 7.

Showed my 50 year old neighbor walking his dogs this song, he said he wants a CD ASAP.

Time to record, mix, smoke a fat salvia/weed blunt and a bit more LSA. Might brew up Ayahuasca too later for the night.

:awegroove: Expect an album download link by tonight.

Offlinex Ju x
Aubergine Of The Sun
Male

Loc: Shpongleland, Canada Flag
    #14176245 - 03/24/11 02:42 PM (13 years, 8 days ago)

Enjoy man :psychsplit:

I'm actually thinking about running up to a home depot tonight and seeing if they have any heavenly blues so I can dose tonight. I've been wanted to try lsa for a while now.

--------------------

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: And NOW I am remembering WHY Morning Glories are my favorite source of LSA [Re: x Ju x]
    #14176274 - 03/24/11 02:47 PM (13 years, 8 days ago)

I say this as not man to man, but Spirit to Spirit (which is subsequently unlocked by molecules...)

Tie up your shoes
Take your shit
Roll your weed

GET THE FUCK OUT THE DOOR ASAP AND GET MORNING GLORIES

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: And NOW I am remembering WHY Morning Glories are my favorite source of LSA [Re: JacksonMetaller]
    #14176312 - 03/24/11 02:53 PM (13 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

JacksonMetaller said:

The pesticides sprayed on by the companies?

A simple rinse and wash, dude...

Water + a bit of soap + wipe with towel

That eliminates 45% of the nausea right there. I didn't throw up at all, and I drank the CWE + LJ water and seed pulp and all! Even chewed em up a bit more before I swallowed

Offlinex Ju x
Aubergine Of The Sun
Male

#14176332 - 03/24/11 02:56 PM (13 years, 8 days ago)

I just hope the home depot I hit up have the right kind, or even have them at all. How many seeds usually come in a pack?

And there are a few stores like home depot around the same area so I'll check out a few.

--------------------

Offlinegornyhuy
A Myth Intrepidly Met
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: And NOW I am remembering WHY Morning Glories are my favorite source of LSA [Re: x Ju x]
    #14176432 - 03/24/11 03:10 PM (13 years, 8 days ago)

I'm thinking about doing this with CWE to avoid all possible nausea and/or contaminants.  Any recommendations on a first-timer dosage? (Experienced with shrooms and DMT, but never LSA or LSD).

How long should I expect it to last?

Is weed definitely recommended with it, or will it muddy the experience?

--------------------
:mushroom2:Bulk Grow Substrate Calculator Spreadsheet - Download :heartpump: Thread:mushroom2:
*Downloaded over 3,500 times!* Also try the DMT Changa Mix Calculator

Stonesun's Amazing Sclerotia/Stones Guide:mushroom2:Vasodilator List:mushroom2:Niacinamide - reduce trip anxiety

OfflineCynosure
 User Gallery

Re: And NOW I am remembering WHY Morning Glories are my favorite source of LSA [Re: gornyhuy]
    #14176488 - 03/24/11 03:19 PM (13 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

gornyhuy said:
I'm thinking about doing this with CWE to avoid all possible nausea and/or contaminants.  Any recommendations on a first-timer dosage? (Experienced with shrooms and DMT, but never LSA or LSD).

How long should I expect it to last?

Is weed definitely recommended with it, or will it muddy the experience?

I used 500 seeds in a CWE my first time around.  Tripped for about 6 hours.  The effects lasted a total about 8-10 hours from start to baseline.  I used 650 from the same batch for my second time around.. same CWE method.  I tripped for about 6 hours and the total effects lasted 8 but it was much less intense than the first go around.  I believe this is because I puked sooner.

It usually kicks in about an hour to an hour and a half after ingesting with an empty stomach.  I tend to puke even with a CWE extraction; but as soon as I puke I'm feeling it nicely.

If it's your first time I'd say do without the weed.  However, if you feel that the trip is underwhelming or there aren't enough visuals, smoke a bomber and you'll be :trippinballs:.  Sometimes weed at the peak makes me feel a bit paranoid.

--------------------

<3 .

Offlinex Ju x
Aubergine Of The Sun
Male

#14176501 - 03/24/11 03:21 PM (13 years, 8 days ago)

How powerful were the effects for 500 seeds?

--------------------

OfflineCynosure
 User Gallery

#14176527 - 03/24/11 03:24 PM (13 years, 8 days ago)

Pretty intense.

Everything was visually "fuzzy".  Tracers, trails, etc.  Blankets, carpets, and fabrics were breathing.  The "lights" of the room changed colours fairly often (usually between yellow, blue, and purple).  It's very similar to LSD (I know you haven't tried it, but I haven't done shrooms or DMT yet to compare those for you).

Mentally, I hit ego death at about 3 hours in.  During the come-up thoughts got quicker and more intense.  OEV visual patterns started overlaying my vision about half an hour before I closed my eyes to let go to the ego death.

The visual effects last for quite sometime.  The mental effects seem to diminish shortly after the peak.

--------------------

<3 .

Offlinex Ju x
Aubergine Of The Sun
Male

#14176580 - 03/24/11 03:30 PM (13 years, 8 days ago)

I tried LSD for the first time last week, man :awehigh:

I'll probably take somewhere between 300-500.  I'll be going in an hour or two to check if they have some. If so, I'll be dosing tonightt.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder