Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHumidity
Mad Scientist
Loc: Somewhere in Northeast OH
Re: Crazey Idea!
    #14151 - 04/24/00 10:22 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

What are BHWR seeds? I heard something a while back about morning glory seeds giving mild visuals. Has anyone tried adding those to your mix?

--------------------
_____________________________________________________________________________________
"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Crazey Idea! [Re: Humidity]
    #14152 - 04/25/00 01:04 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

What a moldy mess.

Invisiblevivid
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Berkeley, California
    #14153 - 04/25/00 01:32 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

as someone has said before.. you can't just grab random stuff in your kitchen and make mushies grow man. I wouldn't try it.. but if you want to.. go ahead and post your results here. :smile:

vivid

Anonymous

#14154 - 04/25/00 03:08 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

milk has been proven effective in preventing fungus (e.g. SHROOMZ)... dunno bout oj though... contamz would likely be a problem: be warned- i think green mold and penecillin attacks citrus fruit! i wouldnt wanna deal with the possible further propagation of bad guyz in my house if anything got contammed! but try it- i dare ya! :wink:
post results!
good luck!
~nati shroom

OfflineHumidity
Mad Scientist
    #14155 - 04/25/00 07:05 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

Thanks guys I new it was stupid I just wanted to get your opinion before I have a house full of contams.

--------------------
_____________________________________________________________________________________
"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking

Anonymous

#14156 - 04/25/00 09:12 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

I once ground up BHWR seeds and mixed into the substrate and the visuals were so dramatic, my buddies had to tie me up so I wouldn't hurt my self. Very bad experience but it showed (at least in my opinion) that mushrooms do truely absorb additives placed in the substrate. Not sure if that was what you meant, but there it is.

------------------
-ChesterCopperpott-

Anonymous

#14158 - 04/25/00 11:07 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

Baby Hawaiian Wood Rose (BHWR) They are similar to morning glory seeds, except 10-15 times stronger (or more). 5-6 seeds alone will give visuals. It normally takes 100 or so morning glory seeds to make the nausea worth it. (Thumbs down) Not very smooth. They contain LSA (Lysergig Acid Amides) which can be very entertaining.

------------------
-ChesterCopperpott-

Anonymous

#14159 - 04/25/00 11:14 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

Oops, that Lysergic Acid Amides

------------------
-ChesterCopperpott-

OfflineHumidity
Mad Scientist
    #14160 - 04/25/00 11:16 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

Do they sell them a Wal*mart, or do have have to go to a green house.

--------------------

Anonymous

#14161 - 04/25/00 11:28 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

LOL No, neither. It is well known what they are for. You can find them at some greenhouses, but they have been "treated" with something (pestecide, fertilizer, ...) and it will make you wish you were dead. I got mine from a friend who grows the vine-type plant. That is what I would do if you can find the seed. Grow the plant first. I know a place that sells them untreated, but will only accept a credit cart "to prove your age". B.S. can you say cop? I have that info on my laptop somewhere and will look for it if you want. They were selling 1/4 lb. for about $120.00, not a bad price considering you will get about a 1000 seeds.

------------------
-ChesterCopperpott-

OfflineHumidity
Mad Scientist
    #14162 - 04/25/00 11:34 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

Thanks chester I think I will steer clear of that it does sound a little shady. I will try and plant some near my house though. I was just trying to check out erowid.org for some info but they seem to be down right now. Thanks again.

--------------------

Offlinetom
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Nope
    #14163 - 12/02/00 01:37 AM (23 years, 3 months ago)

ttt

--------------------
"It must be your stamps girl... cause it aint your face" -- Juvenile

"Only in America does someone order a cheese burger, large fries, and a diet Coke" -- ?

"DXMHEAD420 ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

InvisibleHippie3
mycotopiate
 User Gallery

Loc: mycotopia.net
    #14164 - 12/02/00 05:18 PM (23 years, 3 months ago)

it is perfectly safe to purchase those seeds as they are not a controlled substance.
but i doubt grealy that they affected the potency of the crop.

------------------
This Space For Rent.

--------------------
Admin @ mycotopia.net
Mycotopia

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract