Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebubblesx0420
Stranger

Re: This is the worst anti-marijuana info I've ever seen [Re: indica]
    #14156486 - 03/20/11 09:48 PM (13 years, 2 days ago)

wow. is all i can begin to say.
I should probably begin with the fact that the person who wrote that article is probably a pissed off coke head mad as hell cause their drug has no chance of ever becoming legal again.

FACT 1. Marijuana ISaddictive. Mentally addictive that is. If you wake up every single morning & think "man i NEED some weed" Then yeah, your mentally addicted to it, but as far as getting the shakes, shits, quivers, chills... not possible. thats like saying Tea is addictive. thats rhetorical.

FACT 2. I know someone who suffers from glaucoma, and he smokes weed... every single day & has PERFECT 20/20 sight.. so dont let them dumb shits try to tell ANYONE otherwise.

FACT 3. My dad has cancer. He suffers for weeks on end from lack of appetite after every treatment. If he was allowed to smoke herb... he wouldn't have to deal with that.

FACT 4. MARIJUANA HAS CHEMICALS IN IT? come on people, it grows in the ground... if its laced its got tons of shit in it... but not pure 100% grown in the ground mary jane<3

FACT 5. have they never heard of brownies? or vaporizers?

FACT 6. I have been smoking since I was 12. I DID drop out of school, but not for any reason due to drugs... and now im 19, and going back to school... I still smoke but Im a straight A student, in Honors classes, being accepted to 5 Major colleges already. not to mention the fact that I will NEVER EVER EVER, do anything harder then marijuana... not saying its a hard drug, because its not.. but the point is, just because im smoking weed doesn't mean that I'm going to go out and smoke crack.

Thanks a lot for sharing this with us. Never heard these arguments before, but there all a bunch of shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineiluvfungi
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA USA Flag
Re: This is the worst anti-marijuana info I've ever seen [Re: BrainChemicals]
    #14156923 - 03/20/11 10:52 PM (13 years, 2 days ago)

My god, US government lies at their best. It sure feels that the government is going hardball on anti legalization. I can't see how they can fight this. In a couple years half the states with either have decriminalization much less medical cannabis.

Cannabis should at least be schedule 4, not 1. It has proven medical benefits.

OfflineFlowing
Monkey

Re: This is the worst anti-marijuana info I've ever seen [Re: iluvfungi]
    #14157452 - 03/21/11 01:07 AM (13 years, 2 days ago)

NECROMANCER!!

:loudnoises:

--------------------
He believed that educated people
could make up their own minds.
His motto, as head of one of the first and
most important review panels, was great encouragement: "We're not here
to play God."

-DMT: The Spirit Molecule

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds