Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLiBerAtedCapSter
fungus fanatic
Loc: Uk
trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!!
    #1413438 - 03/27/03 05:38 AM (21 years, 7 days ago)

well....i have been reading up about salvia and other psychoactive plants for a while now...i have had shrooms before, but neva things like salvia.
me and a couple of close freinds decided to order a couple of shroom kits, and also in the catalogue, we noticed salvia....so, we ordered some dry leaf...with the thought in mind "might as well" ...so, after a long and harsh wait, the packages finally arrived today..2 shroom kits, 10g of salvia leaf and 2 pre-rolled salvia joints.

i arrived at my freinds house as soon as i could after he txt me to tell me of the package arriving....by the time i arrived, my other freind was already there, and they had begun to smoke one of the joints...at the point of me arriving, they both looked stoned, and i aksed them if they had smoked any pot...both replying with no, i was suprised...as they said that the salvia joint hadnt done anything really, they weere jus reporting a strange emptiness and blankness....somehting i couldnt understand until i had tryed it.

so, anyway, after the disappointment of the joint, we decided to get the bong out. after having a hit each, one after the other, say about 3 hits each.. we realised that the effects were much the same as that of the joint...again disappointed. suddenly i rememberd what i had read on the net somewhere about having to have a hit after hit, holding each toke in for as long as possible...so then, we tryed this...having about 5 hits each.
after about 10 minz, the effects were the same as the joint, but a feeling more of "disjoinment" (i know it probably isnt a real word, but it is the only way i can describe it) from myself. nothing major, but i didnt quite feel right, and i couldnt think straight.

after a bit of a giggle at eachother for acting like brainless fools, one of my freinds had to go home, and said he would join us later.

me and my m8 decided to get some beer, and with it being a nice sunny day, go and sit in a field somewhere, with the salvia too.

after drinking a fair amount, we decided to smoke some more. but this time, we were having bigger hits, and quicker and more of them...holding them in for as long as possible.
my friend went first and had aruond 6/7 hits before looking unable to hold the bong any longer, and in a strange dazed state began to wander around the feild.

leaving him to his own, i decided to try it..he reported no amazing losses of reality as i had read from trip reports online, so, again i was disappointed...but anyway, i still decided to have a go.

after about 8 hits, holding each in for as long as my body would allow, i was sucking on my last hit, my brain felt quite strange, didnt quite know what was going on, but wanted to feel the full efects, so i kept toking.

all of a sudden, as i was holding in the last hit, i wasnt sure whether i had my eyes open or closed, whether i was sat or stood, indoors or out.
but still, i knew i had to keep my breath firm, hold as long as possible. it was as if i had another persons will-power as well as my own, helping me to hold it in.
all of a sudden, i could see myself, flying upwards in what looked like a huge tube, like a big shimney or something, and there were rings of people inside watching me get higher and higher through the tube. i had a feeling that they were trying to catch me, trying to stop me...and the only way i could get to the top was to hold it in....just a little longer....need to reach the top...these people want me stop, they want to catch me...i cant let them...and he is helping me (who-ever he is...just another will helping me, giving me more reason to keep going) i kept going higher and higher, faster and faster...the longer i kept holding my breath, the more sense of acheivement i felt.

eventually it was all released in a huge explosion. and i was at the top of this tower of people...with the being that was giving me the willpower to hold it. he/it had a huge smile on his/its face and put its arm around me, as if to tell me, "look at it....look at what you have acheived" and we both burst out laughing hysterically.

slowly but surely, i came back to reality, laughing my head off and apparently shouting " HAHAHAHA ...LOOK AT THEM! THEY COULDNT GET ME! I AM AT THE TOP....THEY COULDNT CATCH ME!!!" my freind, was sat beside me at this point, very confused, hadnt a clue what i was talking about...and suddenly, i openend my eyes(well, i think i openend them, i dont know if they were open already or not) and still laughing hysterically, realised i was still sat in a field, and had poured the whole contents of the bong onto my feet..still laughing...i couldnt help but laugh...and after i was back into reality totally....i felt so happy...i couldnt describe it!!

this was about 3 hours ago....and before then, i had only read trip reports on here and other sites....nothing can prepare you for what salvia can do...but, it is one hell of an experience!! :laugh::D:D

--------------------
"tonight is the definition of the discovery of actual situations and realities that continue to go on, no matter who sees them. Everybody is blind, but i now see" ---first trip documentation...hehe :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLiBerAtedCapSter
fungus fanatic
Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: LiBerAtedCapSter]
    #1413491 - 03/27/03 05:59 AM (21 years, 7 days ago)

oh, and...i didnt mention....some people, the dry leaf doesnt seem to affect them very much at all...and that is what i thought was happenning to me....but give it a chance....salvia is a VERY powerful hallucinogen...i have never tripped like that in my life...indeed a crazy experience, and i hope after reading this you have the chance to try it yourself with similar great effects!
:smile:

--------------------
"tonight is the definition of the discovery of actual situations and realities that continue to go on, no matter who sees them. Everybody is blind, but i now see" ---first trip documentation...hehe :laugh:

OfflineHidingInPlainSight
Male User Gallery
Loc: Oklahoma City , OK, USA
    #1413605 - 03/27/03 06:38 AM (21 years, 7 days ago)

Glad you got to meet the Divine Sheperdess!
MMMmm Mmmm... she is calling me back to her...

OfflineBlueLemming
Glowing Worm

Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: HidingInPlainSight]
    #1413639 - 03/27/03 06:52 AM (21 years, 7 days ago)

Does anyone know of a good reliable salvia source? Would anyone be willing to trade some salvia for a dvd or two?

--------------------
-BlueLemming

OfflineHuxley
Loc: Las Vegas
Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: BlueLemming]
    #1413843 - 03/27/03 08:14 AM (21 years, 7 days ago)

Salvia Joints is hilarious. This isn't something you pass around the circle. I should know; I've been trying to get a response from it with a pipe, and I'm at the point of breaking down and getting hold of a bong.

InvisibleMiddlemanM

#1413960 - 03/27/03 09:03 AM (21 years, 7 days ago)

he he he, i love the reaction when people first try the extract.

my source is Maya Ethnobotanicals

their 10X blows away any 15X i've tried...

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
    #1413988 - 03/27/03 09:11 AM (21 years, 7 days ago)

Good you acheived effect with plain leaf. But know that with 10X you only have to take one big hit and hold that to go to another dimension.
A big load of (like 0,4g) 10X in pure MJ joints is also fun. Smoke it like Salvia; big deep long tokes. Me and some friends had serious mind-fuck for at least 2 hours, which is cool cause a normal trip only lasts 5-10 minutes for me but is also a lot more intense.

--------------------
futuretribe.space

OfflineNirvana
ScentlessApprentice

Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Middleman]
    #1414005 - 03/27/03 09:16 AM (21 years, 7 days ago)

I use a UK supplier:

http://www.allsalvia.co.uk

Good prices and potent extracts... Perfect!

Nice report Liberated!
I was like you after my first few journeys. I wanted to tell everyone how awesome an experience Salvia D. can give you!
It takes me about 10 harsh lungfulls of dry leaf to get decent effects, compared with 2 easy, smooth hits of extract - which blows me away! (I'm referring to 10x). Perhaps you should try some extract next, it will definately surprise you!

--------------------
====* I Made My Avatar *====

OfflineLiBerAtedCapSter
fungus fanatic
Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Nirvana]
    #1414142 - 03/27/03 10:06 AM (21 years, 7 days ago)

yeah, ive been thinking about ordering some very soon :smile: i got mine from http://www.kingbong.com <-- good source, and good shroom kits too

--------------------

OfflineNirvana
ScentlessApprentice

#1414158 - 03/27/03 10:13 AM (21 years, 7 days ago)

Hey Capster, do you use the king bong mushroom forum?

www.magicmushroomforum.co.uk ?

Not very popular, but it has a few dedicated posters.
I'm (you guessed it) 'Nirvana' on those forums.

--------------------

OfflineRob_K
s p a c e d

Loc: London
Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Nirvana]
    #1414601 - 03/27/03 01:54 PM (21 years, 7 days ago)

I tried the 5x extract and it took one long hit, held for 30 seconds to trip me out for about 10 minutes. I was lying on my bed, completely alone and it felt like everything was looping, both visually and mentally. I felt like i was stuck in a neverending loop of thought and I just wanted it to end. Everything looked different to the extent that I didn't know who or where I was, or why this was happening. As I came down I saw the bong and realised why everything was so odd but at the time i could barely recall why I was in this state. Immediately afterwards I was really uncomfortable and took off practially all my clothes and kept going outside cos I was too hot then would feel freezing cold and come back in, only to be in a cold sweat seconds later. 45 minutes later I felt 99% normal, but I don't think I'd ever want to experience that again. far too intense!

--------------------
-{ divined from the mind }--

My music

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
    #1414628 - 03/27/03 02:06 PM (21 years, 7 days ago)

Salvia joints? That's dumb.  :blush: :smile:

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Loc: fo-1-five
Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Murex]
    #1415179 - 03/27/03 05:44 PM (21 years, 6 days ago)

is salvia illegal in the US??

i really wanna try this shit....abuot how much $$ is it per session

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: liftedoff420]
    #1415612 - 03/27/03 08:55 PM (21 years, 6 days ago)

It's legal almost everywhere in the world. Even in the US, but not for long probably. You should be able to get a gram of good quality 10X for $30. If you have normal tolerance you should be able to get 16-20 intense trips out of that.

--------------------
futuretribe.space

OfflineLiBerAtedCapSter
fungus fanatic
Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: cybrbeast]
    #1415735 - 03/27/03 10:11 PM (21 years, 6 days ago)

the joints were pre-rolled, and we still had some cash left over for the order,s o we just decided to get a couple of them...

Quote:

Hey Capster, do you use the king bong mushroom forum?

Yeah, i checked it out, cant remember if i made any posts though...useful for any questions regarding the kits we bought :smile:

--------------------

OfflineRob_K
s p a c e d

#1415801 - 03/28/03 08:18 AM (21 years, 6 days ago)

Salvia is legal everywhere except Australia. Which is odd because weed is legal in Oz (If you grow it for personal use).

I think it's a messed up world where weed is illegal and salvia isn't. Salvia is an immesurably more intense and messed up experience!

--------------------

My music

Offlinejono
misc.
Loc: Sydney, Australia
Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Rob_K]
    #1416344 - 03/28/03 11:35 PM (21 years, 5 days ago)

Nah Rob, Weed isnt legal for personal use in Australia unfortunately :frown:

In one of the states, South Australia, and in Canberra you can grow up to two plants for personal use, but everywhere else it is illegal.

If you have under 28 grams, and are caught, you wont be charged with possession on the first two occasions (there is a cannabis caution program), but any more than that, and you'll be arrested.

I hate the drug laws of Australia. 

--------------------
Our problem results from acting like cowboys on a limitless frontier when in truth we inhabit a living spaceship with a finely balanced life-support system." David C. Korton

OfflineHuxley
Loc: Las Vegas
Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: jono]
    #1416433 - 03/29/03 01:44 AM (21 years, 5 days ago)

The good news is that weed will be legal in the USA. The bad news is that it will probably be another 30 or 40 years before it happens.

OfflineRob_K
s p a c e d

Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Huxley]
    #1416545 - 03/29/03 04:53 AM (21 years, 5 days ago)

ah. I knew there was some weird law over there that lets you grow it. Just assumed it would be the case all over the country. Would I be right in saying Salvia is illegal though? I think australia's the only country in the world where it's illegal..

--------------------

My music

OfflineNirvana
ScentlessApprentice

Re: trip report....salvia....OH..MY..GOD!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Rob_K]
    #1416585 - 03/29/03 06:23 AM (21 years, 5 days ago)

Salvia joints aren't dumb!!
Trust me... If you can roll the dry material into a cigarette paper, it will have just about the same effects as smoking it from a bong. Believe me, I've tried it (Tried it with enhanced naturally dried salvia leaf).

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds