Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineOuija
Male

Loc: Pacific North West
DMT experience in detail with picture illustrations
    #14152055 - 03/20/11 02:05 AM (13 years, 12 days ago)

So SWIM acquired half a gram of DMT, it was an orangey yellow colored powder. He has tried it three times thus far by smoking it out of a glass pot pipe by placing it on top of a layer of ash and vaporizing. SWIM doesn't have a scale that weighs in milligrams so the dosage each time is unknown. I will detail what happened each time. Before I begin however, let me state that swim has had one prior experience with DMT but it was such a small insignificant amount that visuals were not achieved, only a body high that lasted a minute. Also, cannabis was smoked prior to all three of these trips.

First trip:

I put more in the bowl than I thought I needed. Began toking, it didn't taste nearly as bad as it seems people make it out to be, I hardly noticed it. Started feeling a rush come over me as I was on my second hit, just barely managed to get a third one in but I think most of the DMT was gone by that point anyway. By now my heart was beginning to beat faster and louder like I was getting a huge rush of adrenaline and I could hear a high pitch frequency steady grow louder and louder while at the same time hearing a sound not much different from that of radio static.
Next, I felt a wave come over my body starting at my feet and moving up over my legs. It was a sensation that felt like I was being sucked up out of my body sort of like a floating / falling but without the anxiety you get when you have those dreams that you're falling. Looking around my room at this point. This was happening as the high pitch noise was continuing to grow louder and as it reached it's maximum volume a blueish purple grid started to flicker on in my room going up the walls and over head like a dome. It looked like it was made out of electricity and was surging with energy that I was also hearing. Then, the grid started to sort of take on the look of a circus tent and an uncountable number of tiny dot lights started to flicker on. This looked like a magical alien circus and had a wicked vibe to it. My room looked kind of like this before I closed my eyes. (Note: My room is not a bathroom and the walls are solid white.)

After that I closed my eyes and saw what looked like an uncountable number of tiny led-like dots sort of flickering and forming patterns that I can't remember too well and have never seen anywhere before. They weren't like fractals or any of that DMT artwork you see. They were dots of solid colors like yellow, blue, & green on a black background. It looked very digital, reminded me of a lot of a light bright. 

I remember feeling frightened, yet calm and relaxed at the same time & like feeling all emotions all at once. Then the pictures I was seeing kept changing.

For a moment I saw twisting black and white striped objects like this,

And at one point it changed to what was clearly a pattern of solid colored triangles of Orange, Green, White, & Black which looked like this:

I got the uncanny feeling that I knew "this place" and had been here before and it felt incredibly nostalgic. The next thing I knew I felt like I was an infant again and then after that I felt like I was inside of a womb which was warm, comfortable, and safe. I vaguely remember a green outline of a woman's body at some point during all of this that seemed like it was there with me, though I didn't get a good look at it and it just looked like an outline.
After this, I came down and literally felt like I was falling back into my body from somewhere really high up and far away. Once back I felt incredibly warm and comfortable and sleepy almost like an opiate high.

Second Trip:

2 weeks later, different pipe, less DMT than the first time since I thought the first time seemed like I used a lot of it and thought maybe I could use less and just do a better job at vaping/hitting it. This time was uneventful in comparison. I felt the same heart racing sensation and the high pitch noise but I never "blasted off" like last time. No visuals. Instead, I lay on my bed and felt extremely euphoric, I could feel a rapid pulsing sensation on my forehead right above my brow that seemed to deliver a pleasurable sensation to the rest of my body, which felt like It was floating. This lasted a few minutes and was enjoyable but ultimately disappointing.

Third Trip:

So SWIM waited an hour an a half after the second trip to try again with more DMT this time. The amount of DMT was equal or greater to the amount the first time, and SWIM went back to the pipe he had used the first time also. He smoked a bowl of cannabis out of the pipe first in order to provide a layer of ash for the DMT to sit on. After loading the DMT on top of the ash SWIM started to feel it coming on without even smoking it yet, what the hell I thought. My heart was already going and I could hear the pitch. There must have been some DMT in the pipe still from the first time. SWIM decides to vape the DMT that's already loaded anyway and takes three hits.
The same circus/dome and dot lights came on in the room again and started to go into full blown dot visuals like before. It was at this point that I remembered that this same thing had happened the first time. I somehow forgot what It had looked like the first time. Pretty wicked.

Swims reaction was one of "oh shit not this again". The only things I can remember from it this time was the feeling like someone was controlling what was happening and being inside of a dome like space as illustrated below, with a tiny mage/wizard "entity". The high pitch noise had changed from a solid drone to a rhythm like bells furiously ringing that would fade out for a split second then come back on, like it was some alien song I was being made to listen to. The whole thing was rather unpleasant.

The visuals in the DMT space look very much like 8bit graphics to me (picture the original Nintendo entertainment system). They don't look anything like the DMT art you always see. I'm wondering if anyone else has visuals like these and can relate to Swim's experience. Swim is Considering doing what he has left of the DMT tonight. Should half a gram be 4 trips worth? I have no idea. Thanks for reading.

This image is my rendition of what it looked like:

Edited by Ouija (03/20/11 02:07 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFerdinando
Male

Re: DMT experience in detail with picture illustrations [Re: Ouija]
    #14154028 - 03/20/11 01:58 PM (13 years, 11 days ago)

no thank you for writing!
and drawing
amazing drawings
how did you make them?

a "breakthrough" should be reachable with 50mg

dmt is magical, alien and circus-like in a way to me too

people's experiences with dmt are clearly as different as the people who take it

--------------------
with our love with our love we could save the world

Edited by Ferdinando (03/21/11 04:18 AM)

OfflineOuija
Male

Loc: Pacific North West
Re: DMT experience in detail with picture illustrations [Re: Ferdinando]
    #14154706 - 03/20/11 04:22 PM (13 years, 11 days ago)

Thanks, I made the drawings in photoshop, the last one took me a little over an hour and I made it the morning after the experience. Just took some time and experimenting with photoshop filters & layers. Trying to get it as accurate as possible and I think I got it pretty close. I decided to wait at least a couple days before I try it again.

OfflineHeiligBoomerz
SelfIntrospector
Male

Loc: A Never-Ending REM Cycle
    #14159244 - 03/21/11 01:12 PM (13 years, 10 days ago)

Amazing trip report, thanks so much!

--------------------

"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."

OfflineThanatopsis
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: DMT experience in detail with picture illustrations [Re: HeiligBoomerz]
    #14299538 - 04/16/11 03:36 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Thanks a lot. That was one of the most enjoyable to read trip reports I've ever come across for any substance. The pictures to go along really made it shine. I'm definitely going to have to share that with a couple of my friends to whom I was trying very hard to describe a DMT trip to earlier tonight. Rock on man.

Offlinechevy66driver
Psychonaut
Male

Loc: Here and There
    #15466232 - 12/04/11 07:27 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Great report and thanks for spending the time on the pictures! They look great!

--------------------

Invisiblechopstick
nobody
Male

Loc: Chin's Wok
Re: DMT experience in detail with picture illustrations [Re: chevy66driver]
    #15467055 - 12/04/11 10:22 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Looking at those pics...really made me want to smoke some DMT. But i'm too afraid to right now. I guess I should grow some balls. I'm sure there are some entities that would love to have a word with me right about now, and by "word" I mean, force me to experience extremely intense 4th/5th/6th/7th/8th dimensional geometric patterns.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder