Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinewecontrolsweetfreedom
mike

Loc: hardees
What I never thought i could learn in school....
    #1414579 - 03/27/03 01:40 PM (21 years, 7 days ago)

jesus, lord... i took about 4 or 5 grams of wet shrooms today in second period, and by lunch i knew they were finally kicking in when i started seeing grass move weird and shit... i thought i could handle it, cause i'd triped once before, and it wasn't that difficult to maintain...

I got into third period and i was feeling awsome, but then i realized that i actualy had to take notes, and not act like i was fucked up... my third period teacher is a real jackass/stiff/smart ass.... that taken into consideration, he would ask me questions, and i would try the best i could to get him to leave me alone... i had a bag of shrooms in my booksack, so that was helping out with paranoia... shit started to spin, and i started to sweat uncontrolably... i couldn't figure anything out, and i just tried to sit still... it was the most difficult thing in the world to do, and impossible to explain... i thought it would be cool, but it was most definitely not.

on the brignt side, i did seem to learn soe things about myself, which are hard to explain... I saw a post on here about inducing bad trips... if you want to have a bad trip, just get in a structured enviornment, with a jackass bossing you around, and asking you questions, which you must answer correctly to not get arrested... pretty risky, but not for the inexperienced tripper (such as myself)

--------------------
everyday's a saturday my friend

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

Re: What I never thought i could learn in school.... [Re: wecontrolsweetfreedom]
    #1414895 - 03/27/03 03:44 PM (21 years, 7 days ago)

School is for learnig not for tripping. Don't get offended, but you perhaps you need to learn how to respect yourself better and the others around you. Albeit I know nothing about you, so don't take what I tell you in haste. Perhaps when you have more time in your life other then being in school you'll be able to use mushrooms for more of an enlighting experience, rather then just to get high.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada
Re: What I never thought i could learn in school.... [Re: wecontrolsweetfreedom]
    #1414916 - 03/27/03 03:50 PM (21 years, 7 days ago)

The first time i ever did psylocybin(concentrated in capsule form), i  was so high that i asked my friend's math teacher if i could go in and write the exam they were having.......that was different though because it wasn' even my class. i remember sitting in the very last seat to the far right and just marvelling at how everyone was concentrating on all this stuff.....well that plus the fact the teacher was a total babe.All the numbers were just running around on the page :smile: 

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

mike

Re: What I never thought i could learn in school.... [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #1416141 - 03/28/03 07:25 PM (21 years, 6 days ago)

actually, djd586, i've tripped once before, and tripping in a structured environment was, and having a bad trip was more enlightening than the first time... i got to know more about myself, and the substance i was dealing with... not to mention the fact that i learned not to do it again...

--------------------

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

#1416394 - 03/29/03 12:33 AM (21 years, 6 days ago)

I'm surprised you felt anything at all from 4-5 wet grams.

OfflineRed_White_and_Brainwashed
Viva larevalution

Loc: Where the ones are always...
Re: What I never thought i could learn in school.... [Re: zeta]
    #1416801 - 03/29/03 11:50 AM (21 years, 5 days ago)

The boy was licking his arms in class, I think that qualifies as feeling something, lol.

--------------------
Behold the power of Sponch!

OfflineCherk
Fashionable
Male User Gallery

Loc: International
    #1416863 - 03/29/03 01:06 PM (21 years, 5 days ago)

You're plain stupid if you even think about tripping in school.

--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

Offlinejarby
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: What I never thought i could learn in school.... [Re: Cherk]
    #1420543 - 03/31/03 09:16 PM (21 years, 3 days ago)

I've thought about it from a comical point of view, but I would never ever do it. Its just too obvious. It's hard enough to hide when you're high.

Offlinesoylent_green
The greatEnitsuj
Female

Loc: Ontario
Re: What I never thought i could learn in school.... [Re: jarby]
    #1422044 - 04/01/03 11:54 PM (21 years, 2 days ago)

wow...i dont' think i could ever trip in school, i would jsut be too out of it.
and i think that would scare the shit out of me

--------------------
What fun is it in Nirvana while other beings are suffering?

OfflineLiBerAtedCapSter
fungus fanatic
Loc: Uk
Re: What I never thought i could learn in school.... [Re: soylent_green]
    #1422300 - 04/02/03 03:05 AM (21 years, 2 days ago)

a freind of ine once took E in school...and he was so high, whilst he was walking across the school field, wide-eyed and telling everybody that he loved them, he thought he was floating....he had to go to a history lesson...and he isnt the brightest guy in the world, but that lesson he was really enjoying getting into the lesson and answering all of the questions...:D would never have done it myself, but he said he had fun..

--------------------
"tonight is the definition of the discovery of actual situations and realities that continue to go on, no matter who sees them. Everybody is blind, but i now see" ---first trip documentation...hehe :laugh:

InvisibleClosetCase
but only inwinter

Loc: Somewhere rubbing my nugs...
Re: What I never thought i could learn in school.... [Re: LiBerAtedCapSter]
    #1425405 - 04/03/03 03:45 AM (21 years, 1 day ago)

High school was boring as shit... let the kids have their fun!!!

As long as it is just for fun and the experience, I think it does no harm. In fact I think it would be quite interesting. Just don't make it a habit. On the other hand, having shrooms or other drugs with you while you are messed up is just plain retarded.

--------------------
"as your attourney I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top, and you'll need the cocaine.."

"well.. why not? I mean if anything's worth doing, it's worth doing right. THIS IS THE AMERICAN DREAM IN ACTION"

OfflineNFNF
omghi2u
Re: What I never thought i could learn in school.... [Re: ClosetCase]
    #1426107 - 04/03/03 12:07 PM (21 years, 16 hours ago)

It's high school. If you haven't been to high school in america lately, it's nothing but a holding cage for 4 years. nothing but a friggin cage, it's pathetic. nothing is taught, nothing is learned.

--------------------
sup d00dz

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: What I never thought i could learn in school.... [Re: NFNF]
    #1426159 - 04/03/03 12:28 PM (21 years, 16 hours ago)

Quote:

It's high school. If you haven't been to high school in america lately, it's nothing but a holding cage for 4 years. nothing but a friggin cage, it's pathetic. nothing is taught, nothing is learned.

For the most part, this is correct.
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

OfflineTheCaptain
addict

Loc: Canada
    #1426596 - 04/03/03 03:06 PM (21 years, 13 hours ago)

I knew a guy who used to get high all the time in HS. Now he gets high all the time down at the homeless shelter.

--------------------
"I mean, it's real hard to be free when you are bought and sold in the marketplace. 'Course, don't ever tell anybody that they're not free 'cause then they're gonna get real busy killin' and maimin' to prove to you that they are."

Offlineicewall
journeyman
Re: What I never thought i could learn in school.... [Re: TheCaptain]
    #1426981 - 04/03/03 06:28 PM (21 years, 10 hours ago)

i used to get high before school....

a whole bunch of times with weed which i quit not to long after that.

i did 'E' once oin school but didnt know what it was going to do to me.

drugs should be kept out of school.....

people need to learn how to use drugs positivly instead of escaping the world

dont try to escape... embrace what life u were given!

OfflineAKcultivator
shit i dont know
Re: What I never thought i could learn in school.... [Re: icewall]
    #1430025 - 04/04/03 08:16 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

WHAT A GREAT FORUM, im am a highschooler my self who clasifies him self above the rest(of the kids) just beacause i have experience in mushrooms and have seen the world from diffrient corners in all directions, but im still young and dumb living life the way it was givin to me. ya know ide say most everyone in shroomery.org could actully be a philosopher beacause of yeh....... hs is a 4 year prison designd to keep kids from takin up all the few jobs avalible in society. anyways yeh thats a great story sweetfreedom, not smart for your second try but great to share with others. i think ive done enough shrooms to know its not enjoyable in a setting such as school. its alright walking(almost sideways) thourgh wallmart tho, no one will say anything and like this world should be minding their own fuckin buisness.

--------------------
"hmmmmmmmm still thinking"

OfflineSombie
Moonrock eater

Loc: Stafford, Virginia
Re: What I never thought i could learn in school.... [Re: AKcultivator]
    #1430062 - 04/04/03 08:33 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Someone wants to bet me an 8th of pot that I can't go to school on 4 hits of acid.

my plan is to take like 6 hits the day before, so the 4 hits hardly does anything at all.

--------------------
"America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable." - Hunter S Thompson

Check out Agio

Follow my NFL Blog

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: What I never thought i could learn in school.... [Re: Sombie]
    #1432530 - 04/05/03 09:53 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Unless you enjoy tripping at school, I would strongly advice against this Sombie.  You can find yourself in uncomfortable situations (depending on your particular school) and generally I just think it wouldn't be as fun sticking to a schedule as having the freedom to come and go exploring the things around you as you please.

I don't kno' about all this 4-year prison talk.  If you really have that large of a problem with it, take an equivalency exam and either start early with community college or go out into the workplace.  I think I learned more about myself and about this world throughout my high school years than my first two in college, and had a great time to boot.  My parents were quite lenient however, and I could sign myself out of school whenever I pleased :grin:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
Re: What I never thought i could learn in school.... [Re: geokills]
    #1434894 - 04/06/03 11:14 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

for an eighth of weed? Harsh .. although I guess in high school that might seem significant.. and even more so in the states. Still, though, I'd do some sleight of hand, save the acid for later, and take the weed, then pretend to be on acid .. of course I'm sure the peolpe making the bet aren't dumb enough to let you scam them like that...

OfflineSeeka
Psychotrooper
Loc: Western Hemisphere
Re: What I never thought i could learn in school.... [Re: Sombie]
    #1441080 - 04/08/03 10:27 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Someone wants to bet me an 8th of pot that I can't go to school on 4 hits of acid.

my plan is to take like 6 hits the day before, so the 4 hits hardly does anything at all.

Make him up it to a quarter. It's worth at least that.

Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Loc: fo-1-five
Re: What I never thought i could learn in school.... [Re: Seeka]
    #1441122 - 04/08/03 10:37 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

i smoke weed all the time in school...it always amuses me all these sober people working so hard like its their life

i kno for a fact that tripping in school would be mad.....large amounts of people tend to give me anxeity on shrooms, i feel claustrophobic and all those blinking eyes, moving arms, shouting voices, and other weird human activities would fucking freak me out.

people are UGLY as fuck when on shrooms at least for me...i try to stay away from anyone i dont know when im shrooming...for some reason all my drug buddies always look normal and cool thuogh haha

Offlinesmilin'buddha
king shiznit
Loc: cowtown, canada
Re: What I never thought i could learn in school.... [Re: liftedoff420]
    #1441342 - 04/08/03 11:36 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Nice thread, folks. I didn't do drugs in high school, studied really hard, got into an Ivy-League school. I got into all things chemical/herbal/fungal once I got there - I took finals and wrote papers on E, dropped acid in French class and was stoned most of the time in my senior seminars. It's a delicate balance between education and drugs. I saw brilliant kids who have been stoned everyday since they were 11 doing high-level calculus and writing thesis papers. On the other hand, I saw kids who couldn't tame the beast and flunked out and ended up in rehab.

For myself, it was a strikes and gutters situation. I had to withdraw for a semester in sophomore year because I partied too hard, but I also hated being in school for the same reasons everyone else has mentioned (boredom, structure, conformity). If drugs remind you how much you don't like school, then don't do it because it's not going to help you get ahead. But if they can make you psyched up in what you're learning, there's no reason why Brecht and the bong can't mix.

Offlinedank_master
Stranger
Re: What I never thought i could learn in school.... [Re: smilin'buddha]
    #1444804 - 04/09/03 09:56 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

exactly what i think!@ see i have a crappy ol time when im sober in class usually , but if i smoke a joint or somthing pretty modest before and step in the class i feel great and ready to learn and auctually have fun . do it all the time.

Offlinetastyshroom
Mr.Shroom
Male

Loc: Washington
    #1445578 - 04/10/03 01:58 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I know a friend who went to school tripin
He tripped alittle too hard
I remember him telling me that all the kids had evil faces and wanted to kill him..he went nuts ..he ended up running into the office screaming thinking he might die
He believed the shrooms he ate were poisonous and what he wa experiencing was what one experiences before death
He went into the office seeking aid..all he got was a whole lot of rehab
Dun trip at school

--------------------
Perspective on life always changes

OfflineOKKuato
Amazon BasinRepresentative

Loc: A small planet in the esc...
Re: What I never thought i could learn in school.... [Re: tastyshroom]
    #1457275 - 04/14/03 02:25 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I think School is what you make of it.

If you want it to be a 4-year prison, it will be a 4-year prison.

If you want it to be challenging and worthwhile, it can be.

You decide the direction of your own life. If High School is too easy, take the GED and start working or going to college. No one says you HAVE to attend high school. You think your math teacher is a cock; teach yourself what you need to know at the Library and move on to a different class. You are not forced to sit around and take some asshole's crap.

The worst part about taking a drug like mushrooms at school is the fact that you could become very disruptive to the classroom. If you want to fuck up your chance to learn something, that is fine, but do it on your own time. Causing problems and potentially fucking up someone else's chance to learn something, is nothing short of negligent. Have some respect for yourself and those around you. Actions such as these cause teachers to spend more time and money on disruptive losers rather than on the students that are there to learn something. If you want to do drugs during school, just skip school; you aren?t doing anybody, including yourself, any good by being there while all messed up anyway.

--------------------
Everybody knows what is going wrong with the world,
I don't even know what's going on . . . in myself.

Edited by OKKuato (04/14/03 02:26 PM)

mike

Re: What I never thought i could learn in school.... [Re: OKKuato]
    #1464623 - 04/16/03 04:56 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

wow... sweet ass thread... i thought my post was kinda shitty, cause i didn't explain it very well, and didn't bother to look at it again until now... but anyways, yes, tripping in school is not a good idea... too much structure, and dumb shit.... liftedoff is right... people were ugly as shit... i couldn't stop laughing when i saw some dumb fucker just standing around looking dumb.. go figure... but yeah, i've actually never smoked up before school, becuase of priorities etc, so, tripping was... a 'trip' for lack of a better word...

--------------------

OfflineBuddrow
Un-Normal

Loc: Arkansas
    #1465165 - 04/16/03 08:08 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I dropped out of High School and later took my GED. It was a 5 part test and they were split up to be taken in two days. The first day I took the first 3 parts and scored 98 98 99. Then that evening at maybe 7 or 8 I dropped 2 hits of what was described as "double-dipped white blotter". These were very strange looking squares best described as looking like a ravioli; very thick in the middle with weird perferations around the perimeter. This turned out to be the hardest trip of my life and I've had many many multiple hit trips in my lifetime. The only thing I remember strongly about the trip is listening to Janis Joplin but there was no sound. Just weird fractal patterns that I could understand. Very early I got lost staring into a crystal lamp sitting indian style on my bed. The next memory I have is my mother turning on the light saying its time to get ready and go finish the GED tests. This shocks me out of the universe in crystal. I have absolutely no memory of all the time that passed while I was sitting there but it was at least 6 hours!

It snapped me out of that world but I was still tripping in this one. Not extreme but still seeing tracers and paisly patterns everwhere, etc. So i go take the last two tests. This was very difficult because although I could read if I focused my mind extremely hard, but after a moment of that I would get distracted by things like my thumb pulsating and watching cartoons in the paragraphs of letters.

After finishing the first test that morning I had a break. I went to a pay phone and called my mom. I was all emotional and crying like a dumbshit about nothing in particular and I told her I had dropped acid the night before and was having a hard time still. She was calm and told me just to finish the test do my best etc and she would be there to pick me up when we had scheduled. This actually calmed me down and I went and took the 2nd one. By the time that one was done I had basically came down and was only seeing visuals peripherally.

End of that story is the 2 tests I took on acid I scored in the low 80s.

In college, I went to classes on a multitude of drugs, but normally i just skipped class when high or tripping. The worst attempt at going to class was when I had taken some Thorazine (first and last time) I passed out many times in the class and the guy sitting beside me kept elbowing me awake. Another time I was on acid and went to sociology because I would fail if i skipped anymore classes. I absolutely could not understand what was going on, but I just sat in the back and stared out the window until it was time to leave.

Going to class on Coke or Meth was normally just fine except when I would be way too into the conversations and not letting anyone else talk.

Um, what's my point here...oh yea drugs n school don't mix.

Edited by Buddrow (04/16/03 08:28 PM)

Invisiblecortex
[ H ] ψ = [ E ] ψ
Male User Gallery

Loc: Gedankenexperiment
Re: What I never thought i could learn in school.... [Re: Buddrow]
    #1466198 - 04/17/03 02:26 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

heh i took like 35 grams of wet mushies before school one time. then when i got there i found out i had a in-school-suspention. i had to sit in a wierd cold room for 8 hours by myself with some strange old lady that kept trying to talk to me.

fortunatly, she was relativly nice, and once i got past the paperwork in the morning, the rest of the day was spent drawing...

--------------------

Signature (up to 750 characters).

OfflineBob_J
Spaced outRabbit

Loc: alberta canada
Re: What I never thought i could learn in school.... [Re: cortex]
    #1467292 - 04/17/03 01:00 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

ive dropped acid several times when i was in high school. i think the most i ever took was 2 hits. i'd wait for the school bus, and when it came around the corner i would drop the 2 hits. i was the first or second stop on the route, so by the time i got off the bus i was usually feeling it kick in. funny thing is that by the time lunch came i would be at my peak and totallly gone. nothing made sense and having all these sober people around was just hilarious. however one time i was called down to the office to see the counseller. i was totally fried. turns out that i had to modify my schedule. so i get into her office and she has all these drug pamplets lining her walls. kinda like the DARE things.....info on illegal drugs like heroin, coke, speed, weed, pills, steroids, even LSD and what they do to you. so im waiting for her in her office totally fried and checking out these photocopied flyers on acid. i grabbed the whole pile of the ones on acid trying to read them. needless to say im pretty certain that she may have thought i was mentally unstable but im not sure. never got caught though. i know this has nothing to do with shrooms...i just thought i would share it with you all.

--------------------

"With insomnia your never really asleep, and your never really awake"

OfflineJohnnyRespect
Nomadic Wanderer
Loc: East Coast
    #1470715 - 04/18/03 02:52 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I don't think it's necessary to call people "stupid" for where they want to trip, maybe he'd think that your place of tripping is stupid.  Thats a very subjective condition to apply to someone based just on how they like to trip.  I'm not in high school anymore and I didn't have access to shrooms while I was, but I've gone to quite a few philosophy classes now totally fucked on shrooms (well, not TOTALLY fucked, but kinda fucked).  Back in high school I'd eat some blotter in the morning and have one of the best days ever.  I realize that an education is important, but if you think that tripping balls for one day in a public school is going to deprive you of some educational experiences, you must have not gone to a public school recently :smile:

--------------------
As I felt the soft cool mud squish between my toes, I thought, Man, these are not very good shoes!

OfflineGringoLoco
I spit in theface of peoplewho ain't cool.
 User Gallery

Loc: Monterey, CA
Re: What I never thought i could learn in school.... [Re: Cherk]
    #1470764 - 04/18/03 03:06 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I have tripped in school before.

So... don't do it.

Just get stoned before class, it's cheaper, less dangerous, and alot more fun.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds