Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleI_was_the_walrus
eggshells
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: next door
Who else here belongs nowhere?
    #14141602 - 03/18/11 04:31 AM (13 years, 14 days ago)

Lately Ive been having difficulty with this. A few months ago I quit my job, sold all of my things and hit the road. Ive been traveling. Visiting friends, family, camping, random acquaintances, adventures...doing whatever.

Ive realized Im pretty much homeless. Ive got plenty of money and places to go, but nowhere to call home. Nobody waiting for me. Nobody to check in with...

I left home months ago on this adventure to meet new people and see new places, but it seems as soon as I get there, Im leaving. I meet nobody extraordinary, and the places are forgotten as soon as I arrive somewhere else. Then its like...where now? Where am I going? Where are these people and places Ive been looking for? What do I fall back on?

Im out here...and I belong nowhere.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedesant
Pleiadian Revolutionary
Male

Loc: Aether
Re: Who else here belongs nowhere? [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #14141613 - 03/18/11 04:40 AM (13 years, 14 days ago)

Your just like me

Quote:

I left my job my boss my car and my home.
I'm leaving for a destination I still don't know.
Somewhere nobody must have duties at all.
And if you like this you can follow me so let's go,
Follow me,
And let's go,
To a place where belong and leave our troubles at home come with me,
We can go... to a paradise of love and joy a Destination Unknown.

--------------------

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: SF Bay Area Flag
    #14141624 - 03/18/11 04:48 AM (13 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

I_was_the_walrus said:
Lately Ive been having difficulty with this. A few months ago I quit my job, sold all of my things and hit the road. Ive been traveling. Visiting friends, family, camping, random acquaintances, adventures...doing whatever.

Ive realized Im pretty much homeless. Ive got plenty of money and places to go, but nowhere to call home. Nobody waiting for me. Nobody to check in with...

I left home months ago on this adventure to meet new people and see new places, but it seems as soon as I get there, Im leaving. I meet nobody extraordinary, and the places are forgotten as soon as I arrive somewhere else. Then its like...where now? Where am I going? Where are these people and places Ive been looking for? What do I fall back on?

Holy fuck, dude, I was just thinking about something like this earlier tonight...

What do I fall back on?

Do you feel like everybody besides you has something/someone to fall back on?

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Edited by Poid (03/18/11 04:51 AM)

OfflineCharliem

Re: Who else here belongs nowhere? [Re: Poid]
    #14141636 - 03/18/11 04:56 AM (13 years, 14 days ago)

Ultimately we're all alone in this world. Home is wherever you make it.

--------------------

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: Who else here belongs nowhere? [Re: Charliem] * 1
    #14141644 - 03/18/11 04:59 AM (13 years, 14 days ago)

We are always now and we are always here..

We are no·w·here..

(Where we are; is now & here!)

:p

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Who else here belongs nowhere? [Re: Charliem]
    #14141649 - 03/18/11 05:00 AM (13 years, 14 days ago)

Homeless people naked? :undecided:

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Offlinenice1
Not the droid your looking for
 User Gallery

Loc: earth
    #14141699 - 03/18/11 05:33 AM (13 years, 14 days ago)

Death greets me warm.

InvisibleLanc3r117
Rain
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Who else here belongs nowhere? [Re: nice1]
    #14141701 - 03/18/11 05:34 AM (13 years, 14 days ago)

It is nice to be needed..

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Who else here belongs nowhere? [Re: Lanc3r117]
    #14141708 - 03/18/11 05:37 AM (13 years, 14 days ago)

It's nice to know where you belong, and who you belong with.

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

OfflineMello KittyS
Beautiful Burnout
Female User Gallery

Loc: Sanriotown, Harmonyland
    #14141958 - 03/18/11 07:40 AM (13 years, 14 days ago)

i belong nowhere and i never have
i am nothing

--------------------

Invisibledonteatasians

#14141984 - 03/18/11 07:52 AM (13 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

I_was_the_walrus said:

Sounds to me that your figuring out that it really doesn't matter where you are.  I went through a similar thing, gave away a lot  and quit my job.  In my opinion personal development determines what we make of a situation.  Sooo…..  You belong everywhere and where ever the fuck you feel like being. :shrug: There is alot out there but none of it matters more than the rest.

--------------------

Invisiblegerryjarcia
biophiliac
 User Gallery

Loc: the woods
    #14141993 - 03/18/11 07:55 AM (13 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

I_was_the_walrus said:

yeah, felt this way most of my life. been a nomad for many years. i've been working on learning how to "be" fully wherever i am at the moment.

the "where to next?" thought process is a habit your mind gets into. it almost becomes like an addiction. for me it's a constant search for novelty and community. it's all a part of growing up as a total idealist.

--------------------

"We are all intoxicated. We were born into an insane asylum, a world crazy-making. We believe what we see and hear. The real myth is the myth of sanity, of rationality: it's a disease that is eating away at the earth. All the poisons flow from our denial. We deny madness, we forget our crimes, we dismember the corpse, we imprison our children. We need poison to poison the poison, to remember the sacred nature of intoxication, the green body of the young god." ~ Dale Pendell

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: Who else here belongs nowhere? [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #14142026 - 03/18/11 08:09 AM (13 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

ellenallien said:
i am nothing

and what stems from nothing?

everything...

InvisibleJesusGoneRogue
 User Gallery

Re: Who else here belongs nowhere? [Re: akira_akuma]
    #14142094 - 03/18/11 08:29 AM (13 years, 14 days ago)

i may not belong anywhere, but i know that someone belongs in my arms. :heartpump:

OfflineJockin John C
Trip Trappen
Male User Gallery

Loc: outsideinsideout
Re: Who else here belongs nowhere? [Re: JesusGoneRogue]
    #14142116 - 03/18/11 08:36 AM (13 years, 14 days ago)

Take yourself from nowhere to now here :dancer:

and home is where the heart is.

Invisibletrekie
Metal man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Larger cities Flag
Re: Who else here belongs nowhere? [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #14142119 - 03/18/11 08:38 AM (13 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

ellenallien said:
i am nothing

coming from someone who lives with there parents :picard:

Its a scarey feeling at first but then i realized thats just freedom talking.

Yep you may be alone in the world but that also means you answer to no one .:thumbup:

--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: Who else here belongs nowhere? [Re: JesusGoneRogue]
    #14142349 - 03/18/11 09:52 AM (13 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

JesusGoneRogue said:
i may not belong anywhere, but i know that someone belongs in my arms. :heartpump:

that could be... like, a song.

i maayyy not belooong anyyyy wheerrreee... but i knoooww that soommee one beeelongs in myyyy arrrrmss...  :ugly:

InvisibleI_was_the_walrus
eggshells
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: next door
Re: Who else here belongs nowhere? [Re: donteatasians]
    #14143712 - 03/18/11 03:07 PM (13 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

Sooo…..  You belong everywhere and where ever the fuck you feel like being.  There is alot out there but none of it matters more than the rest. 

I guess this is what Im coming to terms with. I feel like Im waiting for something. Looking for something maybe? But what? Where?

A lot of it hit me hard last night. I drove back to my home town about 500 miles to grab some things from a friend to take with me. I ended up at the bar where I used to work. Everybody was happy to see me again...made me happy. But anytime somebody asked "So where are you living", I was just like I dont know...nowhere really. So in a few days Im off to florida for awhile, where I know nobody at all. No friends or family. Ill be wwoofing on a farm. So then what? Whats down there? What am I gonna do after that?

I honestly feel like Im completing my bucket list. After a recent breakup Ive decided to throw all caution to the wind. Do what I want, when I want and where I want.. See all the places Ive always wanted to see and pass out drunk on every beach. Just live life and dont think twice. I think that may be the problem though. After this bucket list, I have no plan. So then what? Im not dieing...when all is said and done, where do I go from there? What do I do when Im broke and tired and just want to go home? Where is home?

Edited by I_was_the_walrus (03/18/11 03:39 PM)

InvisibleJesusGoneRogue
 User Gallery

Re: Who else here belongs nowhere? [Re: akira_akuma]
    #14143771 - 03/18/11 03:22 PM (13 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
Quote:

JesusGoneRogue said:

that could be... like, a song.

i maayyy not belooong anyyyy wheerrreee... but i knoooww that soommee one beeelongs in myyyy arrrrmss...  :ugly:

they love me. they really love me. :FattyNoneck:

OfflineRalafe
Whistling Pot
    #14143841 - 03/18/11 03:34 PM (13 years, 14 days ago)

Feels to me like your journey is about finding the answer to your question. I say let the world turn and see where it takes you. I'd love to be in your shoes right now. :thumbup:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom