Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: How traumatizing can a bad Salvia trip be? [Re: Swyfty Swyf]
    #10336416 - 05/14/09 05:15 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

people have no idea still
as if the dosage were the strength printed on a label:
one small puff of 10x is equal to a larger puff of 5x and a tiny puff of 40x
with real 40x it is almost impossible to measure a good dose.
(usually way too strong)

plain leaf is very strong but you have to smoke a big bowl.
what you inhale within 90 seconds is the dose.

if you like smoking I reccommend plain leaf
if you don't 20x or 10x is plenty strong for single puff excursions

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSwyfty Swyf
Shrugsy Shrugs

Loc: North Alabama
Re: How traumatizing can a bad Salvia trip be? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #10336528 - 05/14/09 06:19 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I am at the point where I eyeball out a decent sized bowl of 40x.

I used to be more conservative, smoking tiny hits and constantly feeling underdosed.

I like to pack about 1/8th of a gram in the bowl and try to kill it in one hit.

This way, I know for sure that I will not smoke a little more, then a little more.

One hit is plenty enough to give me what I am looking for and leave me feeling satisfied.

--------------------
If you build it they will shrug.
:shrug:

OfflineI AM SWIM
doin' thangs
 User Gallery

Loc: Feels Changsta Man
Re: How traumatizing can a bad Salvia trip be? [Re: trebor]
    #10338235 - 05/14/09 02:30 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Swyfty Swyf said:
Quote:

I AM SWIM said:
Quote:

mycelismymind said:
its not a party drug, but even a horrible experience will only last 15minutes tops.

wrong.

i had a salvia experience that lasted a couple hours, and was intense as hell. it was definitely a unique experience.

What the fuck?

What strength was the extract?

What else were you on?

Was it at least dreamy, where two hours went by in minutes to you?

Sorry about all the questions.

I totally believe you, as I have heard other people swear to the same thing.

I would just like to know why it lasted that long for you, so I can avoid or possibly recreate your experience.

I have done Salvia upwards of a hundred times, and it usually always lasts a few short minutes.

Yeah usually, my previous experiences only lasted 10-20 minutes usually, the intensity lasts about 10 minutes, I don't know why it lasted so long, I was not on anything else, unless my downstem had weed residue which could have an effect, although I used the same downstem previous times and my salvia trips were short lasting.

The long salvia trip was off of 20x extract standardized. The trip lasted a good 3-4 hours, with intensity, and was extremely a hard trip to go through with, I had a friend with me during that time, and it wasn't until after he left, that the trip started to subside.

It's really hard to explain why, as I have a couple theories as to why, and some of them can't be backed up with scientific proof. I think in some aspects regarding to psychedelics, the user has to be ready for what is to come, and trips vary from one another by a lot, and I think it all depends on the person, and their state of mind, whether they break through or not. I also think, whatever presence I felt, be it a manifestation of an entity created by myself, whatever it was, I begged for it not to throw me out back to sober reality really fast, because I thought it would have been painful. Instead the trip slowly tapered off.

It was fucked.. LOL.

EDIT: Time wasn't really dreamy, I was aware of the time before taking the hit, and during the trip, I kept having my friend tell me the time, I think this also played a role in the long duration of the trip, because I was aware of the time, and it was acting pretty normal, but then I started to wonder if the time was a lie, and that the trip could last an eternity. Every object in my vision was made up of these bluish/purple threads that intertwined to infinity, to make up peoples faces staring at me, the peoples faces looked similar to my own face, as if it were a reflection, seeing myself through the looking glass of some sort. every inanimate object was made of this. So i was seeing faces made up of faces made up of faces ... to infinity. It was strange

The entire view of sober reality was contained in a rectangular shape, and outside of the box was a ladder leading down to a doppleganger reality, so there were two versions of my friend, the real one and the doppleganger. One was sinister, the other was trustworthy, but in grand scheme of all things, which one truthfully is trustworthy? That I don't know.

Quote:

trebor said:
Quote:

Swyfty Swyf said:
Quote:

I AM SWIM said:
Quote:

mycelismymind said:
its not a party drug, but even a horrible experience will only last 15minutes tops.

wrong.

i had a salvia experience that lasted a couple hours, and was intense as hell. it was definitely a unique experience.

What the fuck?

What strength was the extract?

What else were you on?

Was it at least dreamy, where two hours went by in minutes to you?

Sorry about all the questions.

I totally believe you, as I have heard other people swear to the same thing.

I would just like to know why it lasted that long for you, so I can avoid or possibly recreate your experience.

I have done Salvia upwards of a hundred times, and it usually always lasts a few short minutes.

Did you At Least have some Valium ( a Benzo) or Thorazine  in your pocket for an emergency?

Benzos won't stop a bad trip, they may decrease the anxiety, you need some good anti-psychotic medication to end a trip. I have tripped on benzos before.

I prefer going thru hard times during trips. That is the time when the trips are fully blown out and intense, and much can be learned from them.

I give thumbs down :thumbdown: for using anything with the intent to stop or end a trip, as "preparation" for tripping.

I'm about to score a bunch of different RC's this week, so yay for me :smile:

EDIT AGAIN LOL:
i can't remember if it was 10x or 20x standardized extract. I think it was 10x.

--------------------

Edited by I AM SWIM (05/14/09 02:47 PM)

Offlinerico915
Stranger
Re: How traumatizing can a bad Salvia trip be? [Re: trebor]
    #10342841 - 05/15/09 10:09 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I had a trip I like to call, "oh my God Im going to die!" It was SO scary. I started the night out as normal. Friends of mine, experienced users like myself, smoking out of our bong. Laughs and good, fun, trips. The last time that night I had smoked, I noticed something was different, I felt as if I had like, died or something. My best friend was right there, and he was also tripping on his own. He was part of my trip though. I felt as if I was pulled to the ground, and in front of me was a tree. I soon realized I was kneeling before the tree, sort of like a judgment day thing. We (my friend and I) were before God being judged. I saw an angel taking my friend away and I say to the angel, why cant I go? Where is my angel? then I look to my side and say, "oh, she already left me". Then I say, wait, I was a good person! Why cant I go? then I start to cry and scream to my friend, "Tell Him, Tell Him I was a good person!" The tree starts to turn into a black swirl, I could see souls of the condemned sinking into it. I was starting to slowly sink too.. but kept resisting... The only thing on my mind was my mother.. I look to my friend Jessica, who for some reason was an angel, and say in my head first, "Tell my mom I love her". I say to her, Tell my mom... and then I catch myself.. I started coming out of it.. "Wait, No! Im a good person! Im not going to hell!" My refusal to die spiritually caused everything to turn like a smokey, cloudy color. And I was sitting with two angels, who were actually my friends. We began to talk about Jesus and my life and following God's Word. The trip ends with me and the angels praying and thanking God for my life. Well anyway, every now and then I have a dream of the part where I begin to sink in the black swirl, then I wake up freaking out.. It had not happened to me in a long time, but about two nights ago it just happened, and keeps going on... It has been about a year since then and I sometimes will dream that. If you havent already, I strongly suggest you not mess with it man.. It will change your life, but not at the expense of what I go through some nights.. take care -Rico

I forgot to mention I heard voices too at the beginning.. Yelling at me, "Thats what you get, thats what you get!" It was jacked up! Worst trip I have ever had on a drug. But NEVER AGAIN!

Edited by rico915 (05/15/09 10:14 AM)

InvisibleSwyfty Swyf
Shrugsy Shrugs

Loc: North Alabama
Re: How traumatizing can a bad Salvia trip be? [Re: rico915]
    #10343252 - 05/15/09 11:50 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Why blame the salvia for what it did to you?

Salvia is just Salvia.

Your experience that you take from it is directly related to how you approach it.

You believe in Hell

I do not.

You think Salvia is evil.

I think it is a sacrament.

--------------------
If you build it they will shrug.
:shrug:

Offlinerico915
Stranger
Re: How traumatizing can a bad Salvia trip be? [Re: Swyfty Swyf]
    #10346696 - 05/15/09 11:27 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Swyfty Swyf said:
Why blame the salvia for what it did to you?

Salvia is just Salvia.

Your experience that you take from it is directly related to how you approach it.

You believe in Hell

I do not.

You think Salvia is evil.

I think it is a sacrament.

again.. No I dont think Salvia is evil.. Im not some crazy wacked out Christian who is against whatever it is you think Im against... It isn't a matter of believing in something.. Salvia is in fact, just salvia.. But I think that it opens doors, allowing you to see thinks that you would, or maybe, shouldn't see. I dont know.. This isn't a lesson on what someone believes in, just simply that it had a crazy effect on me..Again.. read what Im saying...

Offlinesanx
Stranger
Re: How traumatizing can a bad Salvia trip be? [Re: rico915]
    #14137938 - 03/17/11 05:14 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Salvia makes me feel like I put my normal life on hold for a little while so that I can play secret mind games with hidden geometry...
If that makes sense to anybody please let me know!

OfflineComradez
stargazer
Male

Re: How traumatizing can a bad Salvia trip be? [Re: sanx]
    #14138395 - 03/17/11 06:22 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

During my second salvia trip, I had the entire universe re-assembled from scratch in the span of three minutes.  It scared me away of trying it or any other drugs again for another 6 months.  But it all turned out just fine, and I have since had many a fruitful reunion with Lady Salvia (as well as other plant helpers).

OfflineNlightN
Stranger

Re: How traumatizing can a bad Salvia trip be? [Re: Comradez]
    #14139565 - 03/17/11 09:19 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

i was put into a fractal tunnel and it felt like i had hundreds of fingers shoved down my throat and in my mouth

OfflineGoose
Student of life
Male

Re: How traumatizing can a bad Salvia trip be? [Re: NlightN]
    #14139987 - 03/17/11 10:11 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

i think the majority of people taking salvia are taking doses that are to much. it doesn't take much.

--------------------
"i will study and prepare myself so that when my opportunity comes i will be ready" Abraham Lincoln

Offline1tokeovrtheline
life=painfully beautiful
 User Gallery

Loc: innerverse&universe, surrealis...
Re: How traumatizing can a bad Salvia trip be? [Re: Goose]
    #14140988 - 03/18/11 12:47 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Supposedly my friends dad started doing pure salvinorin A. I don't know if thats true, but he got pretty into salvia, even somehow magically driving home from work on salvia once, but eventually he got caught and had to do some rehab time after he crashed his car on salvia. That fucker was crazy, I don't understand how you could get that into salvia-for me (and most people I know) salvia is like a short period of curiosity but then at a certain point it just seems to get too weird and sketchy (especially with the reverse tolerance)

--------------------

Music, business as usual
Mi' spliff and Guiness as usual
Highgrade we puffin as usual
Fight down the system as usual
The system fight we down as usual
The cops dem a watch we as usual
And a we a watch the cops as usual

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom