Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetripin4life
tripin24/7
creeper
    #1412998 - 03/27/03 01:28 AM (21 years, 7 days ago)

my friend was whanting to know what it the best way to grow creeper. what is the best mix to put them in. and what the best way to birth them as a cake or cassing and what tipe of cassing

Edited by tripin4life (03/27/03 02:09 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineApocolypse
Stoner
Loc: Central US
Re: creeper [Re: tripin4life]
    #1413050 - 03/27/03 02:03 AM (21 years, 7 days ago)

i would grow it using coca cola cans, then taking those and hanging them on a long string until i had some mushrooms, I have found if I do it that way and that way alone its a good crop.

Apoc

P.S.

That was a reply laced with sarcasm because you are a moron who can't spend 15 minutes and read some of the 200+ pages on each of the seperate forums, which are FULL of information and 100's more retarded posts just like yours. So why don't you try reading, instead of posting asinine questions that have no definitive answers.

--------------------
-All pictures and associated text featured in any posts of mine are the sole property of Batman who flies by my window in the morning, he asked me to post it online for him and so I do-

Offlinemycophat
Re: creeper [Re: Apocolypse]
    #1413122 - 03/27/03 02:43 AM (21 years, 7 days ago)

Hey Apocolypse you are exactly the reason this baord is not more popular. A frustrated dink with a little too much knowlage. I bet you were the little nerd in school that got bullied around,and I'd also bet that if he was standing in front of you you would not talk trash like that. Why because you are a petty little coward who only has enough sack to belittle other people in internet forums whom you know damn well you will never have to see. It was a simple question that did not deserve your ridicule. After all you too had to start somewhere and learn from someone did you not?,or were you just born an asshole and get bigger. Now to TRIPIN4LIFE I'm afraid I'm a newbe to this vast and beautiful world of mycology and even though I think he was a little hard on you I would also suggest you try a search if no one here will help you. So search the board here and I would also search Mycotopia.net and Erowid's Vault although I have read the DEA has monitored the Erowid site in the past so use caution. And good luck to you :grin:   

Invisiblecheesenoonions
??????????????

Re: creeper [Re: mycophat]
    #1413136 - 03/27/03 02:50 AM (21 years, 7 days ago)

First thing you should realize is that creeper is still a cubensis, so any thing you find on cubensis should apply to creeper.  There are pros and cons to doing cakes casings and bulks.  You should spend a day reading the FAQ it will answer most of your questions. good luck :grin: 

Offlinetripin4life
tripin24/7
    #1413154 - 03/27/03 03:09 AM (21 years, 7 days ago)

im just wondering i cudnt get a cealer anser from the form i ead

Edited by tripin4life (03/27/03 03:12 AM)

Offlineshroomizzy
Souless
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Center of the Room
    #1413190 - 03/27/03 03:36 AM (21 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Hey Apocolypse you are exactly the reason this baord is not more popular

not true, hes right dude, question gets asked all the damn time, yeah i know the search fuction isn't working but, the shit is in the facts

--------------------
:::::Sincerely Yours, I disown you:::::

Invisibledog
straw dog

Loc: Route 66
Re: creeper [Re: shroomizzy]
    #1413205 - 03/27/03 03:45 AM (21 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

not true, hes right dude

My friend agrees. While Apocolypse was a bit harsh, he was actually doing the original poster a favor. A noob could waste months asking dumbass questions and not learn 1/2 what he could by spending a few hours reading the FAQ.

--------------------

Fascism (fash'izem) n. A governmental system marked by a centralized dictatorship, stringent socioeconomic controls, and often belligerent nationalism. see also: the Bush Administration.

Invisibledannycorona82
Stranger
Re: creeper [Re: dog]
    #1413221 - 03/27/03 03:53 AM (21 years, 7 days ago)

daaaaammmm....score 1 for the newbies!!! but hes right read a lil bit :grin:

Offlinetripin4life
tripin24/7
Re: creeper [Re: dannycorona82]
    #1413309 - 03/27/03 04:39 AM (21 years, 7 days ago)

i have ben reading but i just whanted to know what they like growing in. I cydent relly find a good one that y i ask.

Invisibledeanofmean
mycophagous

Loc: PNW
Re: creeper [Re: tripin4life]
    #1413362 - 03/27/03 05:06 AM (21 years, 7 days ago)

wbs>>manure

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
Re: creeper [Re: Apocolypse]
    #1413460 - 03/27/03 05:47 AM (21 years, 7 days ago)

Lay off the newbie!

That goes for everyone.

If you don't want to answer his question.
Simply don't post a response!

thank you!~

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

Re: creeper *DELETED* [Re: Roadkill]
    #1413486 - 03/27/03 05:56 AM (21 years, 7 days ago)

Post deleted by poke smot!

Reason for deletion: x

Offlineshroomizzy
Souless
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Center of the Room
Re: creeper [Re: poke smot!]
    #1413489 - 03/27/03 05:57 AM (21 years, 7 days ago)

yeah man, i recommend that to you too

--------------------
:::::Sincerely Yours, I disown you:::::

OfflineApocolypse
Stoner
    #1413892 - 03/27/03 08:32 AM (21 years, 7 days ago)

Man I wasnt gonna respond Roadkill, but shit its horrible, I have only been on the forums a month and I must have already seen 50 new posts asking dumbass questions just like this, and I never posted how dumb they were, but I just couldn't let this one slide by for some reason, shit it you would just flip back a few pages I bet I can find 5 of the same exact types of questions, and to mycophat, the funniest part is I am a big noob, I just discovered this place, but what I am not, is a MORON who can't read, so I read all the posts, and I manages to do it even with the search disabled and even though I had to browse through dozens of posts just like this reatarded one.

--------------------
-All pictures and associated text featured in any posts of mine are the sole property of Batman who flies by my window in the morning, he asked me to post it online for him and so I do-

OfflineApocolypse
Stoner
    #1413896 - 03/27/03 08:33 AM (21 years, 7 days ago)

Man I wasnt gonna respond Roadkill, but shit its horrible, I have only been on the forums a month and I must have already seen 50 new posts asking dumbass questions just like this, and I never posted how dumb they were, but I just couldn't let this one slide by for some reason, shit it you would just flip back a few pages I bet I can find 5 of the same exact types of questions, and to mycophat, the funniest part is I am a big noob, I just discovered this place, but what I am not, is a MORON who can't read, so I read all the posts, and I managed to do it even with the search disabled and even though I had to browse through dozens of posts just like this reatarded one.

My advice still is, READ and learn.

--------------------

Offlinemycophat
    #1413903 - 03/27/03 08:39 AM (21 years, 7 days ago)

I will admit I was a little harsh on Apocolypse before but I cant tell you how many times I've seen newbs like myself and others get verbally lambasted because either we are a little slow on the subject or simply because when you read all the DIFFERENT Methods it tends to get a little confusing and sometimes you can get alot more mixed up in the translation if you know what I mean, then if you kind of " ask only what you need to know" meaning if a person only understands most or part of something then he can ask for the rest. O.K. I'm rambling.....anyway like I said in my previous post I may not agree with Apocolypse's methods I did agree to try to do a search not only on this board but also a couple of other places I have found helpful first and then see If someone would be kind enough to " fill in the blanks"
And to Apocolypse I'm sorry all I can say is I woke up in a pissed off mood and was given enough fuel to blow...chalk it up to a learning experience and move on.

Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

Re: creeper *DELETED* [Re: mycophat]
    #1413971 - 03/27/03 09:05 AM (21 years, 7 days ago)

Post deleted by poke smot!

Reason for deletion: x

Invisiblecheesenoonions
??????????????

#1414029 - 03/27/03 09:25 AM (21 years, 7 days ago)

YAY!!! Everyone is nice again! I don't mind answering newbie questions. Sometimes it just doesn't click. I think the confusion comes in thinking that strains of mushrooms are somehow VERY different. THey are not in my opinion. Some characteristics are different, but for the most part all the teks will work for them. When you start doing pan cyan or Psi. Cyan then you get into different parameters. The answer to your question depends on what you have access to, if you live by yourself or on your own, how much $ you have, where you live. There is no clear cut answer. Give us more details.

Offlinetripin4life
tripin24/7
Re: creeper [Re: cheesenoonions]
    #1414282 - 03/27/03 11:07 AM (21 years, 7 days ago)

well ok i just have hurd that some tipes of mush grow better on one tipe of substins then the othere that why he was ask the qustion. dont have tomuch money and still live at home. but it first time and did the sea of shrooms with out messing it up. it pining now. so i cach on to things easly. and thanks ever one who dont like assholes like that

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
    #1414295 - 03/27/03 11:13 AM (21 years, 7 days ago)

>Hell, if you're feeling generous, link the person.

My thoughts exactly!
Give him a link to a specific tek or FAQ entry, then he will see that is can be an useful thing.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract