Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: ½ Pint Jars, Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleSHiZNO
-

i dont know...
    #1411798 - 03/26/03 04:11 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

i was at this guys house, and we were watching Quiz TV, and one of the questions were "is this contam or normal growth", the guy held up a jar, and you could see fluffy white clouds in the jar, but you could also see what LOOKS like black rocks, i swore it looked like what i imagine vermiculite to look like, so i said it wasnt, would i have won the prize money or not?!? maybe i could call the TV station and get a screenshot :wink: if you guys need it

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
Loc: ATL
Re: i dont know... [Re: SHiZNO]
    #1411799 - 03/26/03 04:12 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Call and ask if it was growing or if it stays the same.

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleSHiZNO
-

#1411800 - 03/26/03 04:12 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

another observation , on the time lapse video, the black dot didnt grow any larger, it stayed exactly the same...

--------------------

InvisibleSHiZNO
-

#1411804 - 03/26/03 04:14 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

well, it kinda looks clowdy grey around the dot, and on other parts of the mycel on the other side of the glass, but i could SWEAR its verm behind the mycel showing through, is it normal to see it thru it, its not colonized much, only golf ball size at most at innoc points..

--------------------

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
    #1411807 - 03/26/03 04:15 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I would just wait and see. If it is contaminated it will become fairly obvious.

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleSHiZNO
-

Re: i dont know... [Re: z@z.com]
    #1411827 - 03/26/03 04:20 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

i wouldve smelt it, but they said Smellavision doesnt exist in case of spreading bugs :laugh: , i was REALLY sick the other day, i had the WORST stabbing pain in my gut, (felt like food poisoning), it slowly came on ...the 1st day it felt like nothing, but i could kind of tell it was there, then the 2nd day it was bad, and got worse, by 6pm it was reallybad, by 8pm i felt like i was DYING, then after i puked up i felt better, and by morning i was fine, with a little after pain that was nothing.... could that be related? i doubt it was because they say Smellavision doesnt exist...plus ive been okay since (2 days now)...

--------------------

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
    #1411837 - 03/26/03 04:24 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

If the contamination (if it is a contam) is so small you aren't sure then I highly doubt it would be the problem.

--------------------

OfflineTold
Artiest

Loc: Rockies
Re: i dont know... [Re: z@z.com]
    #1412526 - 03/26/03 09:01 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

its a tv program?? (btw before hand im drunk) so if you guess right its money in your pocket? doubtful, this shit always happens (my bro used to work behind scenes of a tele station (not saying which)n e who he says that these things are fixed and tht the person picked is fictional. and not awarded n e prize. and sometimes the person is picked from the beginning and is garunteed the prize if he says what they want.))weird shit what am i talkin about ....  oh right, yea screw the tele prog. go by this rule top know if its contam,

if its fluffy in any way its NOT mycelium, if its kinda fleshy like fruit and white it IS mycelium. remember n e thing else is a contam. (from what ive read from the FAQ :wink: )

thanks and have a good day.

Invisiblegeorge castanzaM
Lord Of The Idiots!
 User Gallery Arcade Champion: BurgerTime, Space Invaders
Trusted Cultivator
Re: i dont know... [Re: Told]
    #1412791 - 03/26/03 10:45 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

wait and see
kramer says your fine

--------------------

Quote:

pftek said:Impossible to clean everything right now. Maybe in a week.

ROTHBURY

:pm:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: ½ Pint Jars, Vermiculite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Roadkill, Magash, Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, total, FooMan, 13shrooms, stonesun, cronicr, PussyFart, Tmethyl, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta
499 topic views. 17 members, 104 guests and 38 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]
Search this thread:
FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2017 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 19 queries.