Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineUK Explorer
Viva La ColonizaciĆ³n!
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
Re: The Excalibur Dehydrator. This Thing Is Sick! [Re: squeeg]
    #13474603 - 11/12/10 04:37 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

squeeg said:
High rambling "...but it IS better than other vapes (at least bag-type). It can't be directly compared to any whip style, since that is a different style and preference. I like a bag to pass around rather than being tethered with a hose that people can trip over. So, for me, the Volcano IS the best. That said, I may still get a SSV for when I'm tripping."

Real post: Anyway, I've read likely over a hundred positive reviews on the Excalibur, with nary negative to be seen. I'm totally getting one (or two), gonna make a nice metabolism snack for work with it. Dry up diced bananas, strawberries, pineapples, grapes (both), maybe peaches (we'll see how it tastes), and mix with toasted hemp seeds. I'm hopeful to have a nice protein granola snack to eat before and after my lunch break. :evil:

Sounds yummy, canning, food dehydrating etc seems alot more prevailent o'er your side of the pond. I just know ole Excalibur is the elephant's balls when it comes to shroomside shizzle.

'Excalibur Food Dehydrator, the very best there is. When you absolutely, positively, have to cracker dry every single motherfucking mushie in the room; accept no substitute.'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinechinamon
Stranger
Re: The Excalibur Dehydrator. This Thing Is Sick! [Re: UK Explorer]
    #14117813 - 03/14/11 01:40 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

sorry for bringing up an old thread but i own a 4-tray model of the excalibur. i used it mainly for drying my chile peppers at the end of each growing season but also started using it to dry my mushrooms. the thing is a workhorse.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck